Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
You can just use RFTools to make custom dimensions now I think and it does it way better than Mystcraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I started playing some Material Energy^3 and I'm liking all the secrets hidden around the map.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

You can just use RFTools to make custom dimensions now I think and it does it way better than Mystcraft.

yeah. even though it's also kinda complicated it at least doesn't have the retarded age-destabilization stuff, and i think there is ingame documentation even.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just subbed to me best mate Wyld and he told me to please sit back, relax, gather my cluckingtons, and a drink of my choice and then he went on break to get a bottle of rum.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That mod looks kinda fun.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Good work.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I havent seen Bacon DOnut in forever and man his goatee looks outta control

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
modded Minecraft is freaking ghard.. I'm glad there are people that put packs together for you, so you don't crash every 10 minutes and try to figure out ridiculous huge stack traces with hosed up class and method names and bad descriptions of the problem, or heck, no descriptions of what happened at all

should i play skyfactory or agskies2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

I havent seen Bacon DOnut in forever and man his goatee looks outta control

Like once a night someone in chat asks if he's a muslim.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of my fave things is when he just rattles off the dumbest poo poo in the chat for five mins straight.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Like once a night someone in chat asks if he's a muslim.

rofl. *opens his fridge and it's completely full of bacon* Yeha, typical muslim.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

how do i reserach poo poo in thaumcraft.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

CuddlyZombie posted:

how do i reserach poo poo in thaumcraft.

1) research table
2) look at poo poo with ur gay magnifying glass
3) connect aspects together in research table to make compound aspects
4) click on stuff in ur book
5) do a research table puzzle with the recipes that u get if u have inkwell, paper

0) cheat in the research with a chat command or config modification

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

1) research table
2) look at poo poo with ur gay magnifying glass
3) connect aspects together in research table to make compound aspects
4) click on stuff in ur book
5) do a research table puzzle with the recipes that u get if u have inkwell, paper

0) cheat in the research with a chat command or config modification

ty

it turns out thaumcraft was set to easy mode in the modpack which means that theres no research table puzzle, which was getting me confused.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
easy mode is actually harder because it uses more aspect resources to unlock the research, which i don't get

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Watched BD for 2 nights straight. Can't resist anymore. Diving into my own SkyFactory 2 instance.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Watched BD for 2 nights straight. Can't resist anymore. Diving into my own SkyFactory 2 instance.

Hell yeah.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I got a shitload of trees and dirt but it aint rained so I don't know what else I can do

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

I got a shitload of trees and dirt but it aint rained so I don't know what else I can do

Cactuses can give you water. I learned the hard way after like day 100 of no rain and I just planted a cactus seed from sand.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Make cobble out of dirt in the sieve, then crush it into gravel, then into sand, and sand can spawn cactus seeds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sand in the sieve, that is.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Cactuses can give you water. I learned the hard way after like day 100 of no rain and I just planted a cactus seed from sand.

Hearthstone inkeeper: EEEEPIC!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wyld and Mrs_Wyld are going to be moving soon, on Twitch chat's dime... Mrs_Wyld was swigging some epic Ginger Beer on screen in celebration.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Calling this pack modded skyblock is like calling the Bat Mobile a "car"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Calling this pack modded skyblock is like calling the Bat Mobile a "car"

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i quit in front of a nether portal and now when i start the map back up my game crashes... gently caress java!! minecraft is poorly coded!! mods are hacked in and have issues!! i'm angry!!

but hopefully when i build my new computer it will work

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/bacon_donut Dude Bacon's world is hosed. He got invaded by zombie pig men and they killed him by his bed and now he's going to be one-shot by a zombie pigman every time he respawns forever.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/bacon_donut Dude Bacon's world is hosed. He got invaded by zombie pig men and they killed him by his bed and now he's going to be one-shot by a zombie pigman every time he respawns forever.

gently caress.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

drat.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

There's still hope. He can change the difficulty to peaceful if it's not locked in...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

probably the one with adolf hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Son: Dad you are dying. What is your final wish

Me: Play this at my funeral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5iJav8wGc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Son: Dad you are dying. What is your final wish

Me: Play this at my funeral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5iJav8wGc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao... His poo poo rear end keyboard made him when he clicked the delete button on some trash from a mob spawner chest in NEI it stuck on a modifier that you can delete your entire inventory. And he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread