Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Son: Dad you are dying. What is your final wish

Me: Play this at my funeral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5iJav8wGc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The best thing about Bacon moving to Seattle... Means the party starts earlier on the East Coast baby! Wwwwwhhhhaat's up NERDS!!!!!!! Hello! Ha ha ha HA! Early cast hype...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't wait till he gets his original stuff going again so the most epic intro of all time can happen again.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

The best thing about Bacon moving to Seattle... Means the party starts earlier on the East Coast baby! Wwwwwhhhhaat's up NERDS!!!!!!! Hello! Ha ha ha HA! Early cast hype...

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I can't wait to go to a Bacon donut meet up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He actually casted early today because he's now basically going out to dinner with every Pacific North West/Silicon Valley celebrity he meets through fans in the business a few times a week. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude Bacon_Donut for months has been saying stuff like "I'm sorry I don't talk about my family" and he moved to Seattle and I was starting to wonder where exactly his family is and it turns out their getting divorced and they've been separated for like 6 months now.

Much respect to big daddy Bacon... Sorry mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

After he played that recording he talked about how the baconWife emote would be going away and then made a crazy grimacing face and said "So if your a subscriber now's your last chance to uhh... use that... as a sort of... goodbye..."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

F.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even though it's a funny picture, please do not laugh too much at Bacon's expense.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wish Bacon all the best.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

Dude Bacon_Donut for months has been saying stuff like "I'm sorry I don't talk about my family" and he moved to Seattle and I was starting to wonder where exactly his family is and it turns out their getting divorced and they've been separated for like 6 months now.

Much respect to big daddy Bacon... Sorry mate.

drat... In hindsight I knew something was going wrong when his epic intro dances lost enthusiasm

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hopefully he can hook up with a new gamer girlfriend who won't judge him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's going to be living with Waffle and DansGaming.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He's going to be living with Waffle and DansGaming.

I hope he gets back on his feet.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Bump in support of Bacon_Donut.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Bump in support of Bacon_Donut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Even though it's a funny picture, please do not laugh too much at Bacon's expense.

I would never.

• Locked thread