Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

joke_explainer posted:

kayle7 was a national treasure and I blame you all for chasing her away

a lotr of ppl keep thinkin kayle7 was a girl, hes a boy

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

why was kayle7 chased off/bad

pig slut lisa

irl is good

meteloides posted:

I miss emmie

I always imagined she was an actual bee

Afro Doug posted:

it's a shame ectral is gone. he was called to heaven too soon. rip, my brother

joke_explainer

Salmiakki posted:

a lotr of ppl keep thinkin kayle7 was a girl, hes a boy

oh dang, well, I think he was good. But I'm unaware of whatever awful thing ulcer is referring to

meteloides posted:

I miss emmie

I always imagined she was an actual bee

Emmie was great too. I miss both our bee-themed posters

tao of lmao

joke_explainer posted:

kayle7 was a national treasure and I blame you all for chasing her away

he was a dude and he turned into a huge prick randomly for no reason before leaving.

tao of lmao

no one chased him off

pig slut lisa

irl is good

who remembers byob legend sean kingston: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTz5xjmso4

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i dont but i do remember famous byob poster elliott smith http://youtube.com/watch?v=IfIZsG6jgtw

GEExCEE

Gone Fashing posted:

i dont but i do remember famous byob poster elliott smith http://youtube.com/watch?v=IfIZsG6jgtw

Who was he wearing? Armani? The white was a real statement. His hair stylist got it wrong however. The tousled fringe just isn't working for me. He should've gone for a little more product, created a side parting and feathered the fringe up and back. But I get it. He was going for that indie hipster street look. Very cool. It's a shame he passed on. So talented. With the right producer and management, he could've been big like Ed Sheeran.

everythingWasBees

Matoi Ryuko :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

weird

by zen death robot

your av looks much worse than i remember ...

----------------

Carecat

Dont panic guys I'm still around

Full-Bodied Flavor

10 Byob Posters Only 90s Kids Will Remember

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

GEExCEE posted:

Who was he wearing? Armani? The white was a real statement. His hair stylist got it wrong however. The tousled fringe just isn't working for me. He should've gone for a little more product, created a side parting and feathered the fringe up and back. But I get it. He was going for that indie hipster street look. Very cool. It's a shame he passed on. So talented. With the right producer and management, he could've been big like Ed Sheeran.

lol

I Dunno

i remember these posters. pouring out a drink for them rright now. rip

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

10 Byob Posters Only 90s Kids Will Remember

everythingWasBees

Yonkers posted:

your av looks much worse than i remember ...

:ohdear:

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
byob was much better in the 90s

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
maybe we should bring back the separate children's BYOB to give our 18 and under crowd a safe space to hang out away from the adults, like a chucky cheese

• Locked thread