Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Looks like it'll be fun

berenzen fucked around with this message at 18:56 on May 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

This turn would be easier if those orcs
up there were worth 3 fame instead of 2

Play both Marches and Crystallize sideways. Move east twice.

berenzen fucked around with this message at 04:28 on May 16, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Ended with 2 cards in hand. Should be drawing up to 6 because of planning

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Binged through the other two previous threads. Definitely helped my understanding of the rules.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Wow. That manticore doesn't gently caress around. Swiftness and venom. What's that middle symbol there?

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Well. At least he has a healing thingie right there.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Use Swiftness to move onto the monastery. Use Promise and Threaten(powered with a red die) and pick up the savage monks.

Take -1 influence due to threaten, draw back up to six due to planning.

Look greedily at the artifact.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Hey Norowas- race you to -X.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Embrace it- I will be when this monastery goes boom next turn. Their offerings aren't enough to protect their shinies.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

:unsmigghh:

Stamina to Explore NE.

Burn the Monastery Dropping to -2 Rep

If Monks or Fire Mages: Take the gold die to power Concentrate a Swiftness, for Ranged Attack 5. 3 Cards in Hand

If Illusionists/Ice Mages/Sorcerer's: As above, but add Battle Versatility to bring it up to Ranged attack 6. 2 Cards in Hand

If Ice Golem/Fire Golem/Familiar Power Mana Pull with a white die, turning a gold die into Red and a White Die to Green. Add a green mana token and a red mana token. Use them for a Powered Concentrate a Swiftness and a Powered Battle Versatilty bringing me up to Ranged attack 8. 1 Card in Hand

berenzen fucked around with this message at 09:19 on May 20, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I'll take Song of Wind, Invocation, and the Diamond Ring

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

That's a crystal mine. If you end your turn on it, you gain that colour of mana crystal- blue in this case. Crystals are basically personal mana that you can crack later.

Also Stelas, the Arythea token should be at -2, not the Norowas token.

berenzen fucked around with this message at 22:36 on May 20, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Also, the orcs have physical resistance. They halve physical attack.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Gonna use my Diamond Ring to get a white crystal, a white mana and 1 fame. Use the white mana to power Song of Wind for Move 2. Play stamina to bring me up to move 4. Move NE, E, NE to knock on the Keeps Door and say hello.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

The Source is mana that you can draw from once per turn. It's the die pool. There are additional ways to draw mana, such as the card Concentrate or through mana crystals. These do not count toward drawing from the source.

Edit: captain bravo describes it better than I can on my phone.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

poo poo. Didn't realize that double fortify meant that I couldn't seige. Was gonna blow em up with my monks and improvisation.

Chump 1 attack with monks, take the next. Pull the Red die to power Battle Versatility and play Rage unpowered for 6 attack. Kill, level and curse myself for missing that rule. Luckily, my hand size and my armour are more now.

E: Wrong card

berenzen fucked around with this message at 07:32 on May 23, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

rchandra posted:

e: you meant Battle Versatility instead of improvisation, didn't you? I had your hand for a bit :)

Yeah, meant battle versatility. Coulda mana pulled to get 6 siege attack with it.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Nope. You can attack it without moving onto it.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

While Circlmastr goes and searches for his card, I'll play Song of Wind and Rage sideways. Move SE. Play Crystallize and discard Theaten for a Green Mana Crystal.

berenzen fucked around with this message at 21:52 on May 24, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah. It was mostly to cycle out cards. Unfortunately I didn't quite get either of the two cards I was really hoping for.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Take a blue mana die to power Stamina and enter the dungeon.

Hope for no werewolf.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Sorry, yes, 4 branch in the dungeon. I want blizzard drat it.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Take 2 wounds.

Discard a Wound for a Red Mana, use it to power Improvisation for attack 5, discarding March, play Swiftness (sideways), bringing me to attack 6. Kill.

Take Snowstorm//Blizzard as my reward.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Shouldn't I be at 6 cards because of the keep?

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Discard a Wound for cycling purposes
Play stamina for Move 2 and explore NE

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Stelas posted:

Arythea used Invocation (her skill) to discard it for a red/black mana token. She should theoretically immediately nominate red or black, just in case of unknown things later in her turn (like a tile reveal), but I'll allow it this time because it doesn't change the timing of anything on her turn.

Sorry, I'll go with red. Not that it matters a ton. Power March with a green die, assault the Tower, hope that I don't get an Ice Mage.

Anything but Ice Mages/Ice Golems/Sorcerers/Familiars: Crack a White Mana Crystal to Power Mana Draw, setting the gold die to black and a red die to blue. Get Black and Blue, spend the blue on Snowstorm. Kill.

Ice Golems/Sorcerers/Familiars As above, but spend the black mana as well to cast Blizzard. Take a Wound and kill.

Ice Mages: Curse like a pirate, take 2 wounds.

But it's not going to be Ice Mages, right Stelas?

berenzen fucked around with this message at 02:35 on May 29, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Stelas posted:

I'll point out here: mage towers are fortified, just like keeps, so Snowstorm will mean you're taking its attack first.

Right, I'll just take the Blizzard Wound then and kill. Don't want a hydra or werewolf coming after me.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I'll take Prayer of Weather, Ambush and Energy Flow

berenzen fucked around with this message at 03:10 on May 29, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Crack a Green Crystal and grab a black mana to use Energy Steal Heal and ready the monks. From energy steal Use Norowas' newly gained herbalists to get a green mana token and Power Tranquility to heal 2 wounds from hand.

With 1 card left in hand I draw the rest of my deck

berenzen fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jun 3, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Stelas posted:

Sadly, Energy Steal doesn't let you activate other people's units - only spend them, i.e. mark them so their owner cannot activate them.

Then activate all the current units that people have. Pitch my Diamond Ring for a Green Mana instead.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Yes. Both of the others of yours are used

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Still herbalists, cause they can ready your illusionists.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Oh. Activate long night.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Activate Long Night please. Or does that happen on my turn?

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Hey guys. I'm off on a cruise and as such, will be off the Internet for the next week. I've sent in COs for the next two turns, so hopefully my absence will not be too much of an issue.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Hand should be +1 from keep. My CO kinda depends on that.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Got some internet here on the ship. Gonna update with Taking the Horn of Wrath. Cause Arythea has got to toot her own horn. :v:

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Sorry for the delay. Back in a civilization where I'm not paying 75c a minute for Kilobit/sec Internet speeds and can get free WiFi. Will take Early Bird.

Edit: And for my first move I'll unpowered Improvisation discarding Stamina to move onto that monastery and burn it to the ground.

berenzen fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 13, 2015

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Discard Detrrmination for a green mana. Power savage monks for siege 4 with it. Pull the gold mana for a white token and power Swiftness for 7 ranged total. Kill. Also I took prayer of weather to teleport across the map with song of wind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

poo poo, right. Eat wounds, gold die, power swiftness, unpowered determination for attack 5. Kill.

• Locked thread