Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

ThornBrain posted:

Shadow Link spawning out of nowhere in the Temple of Time was pretty special, admittedly. More actor swaps like that would be hilarious and ridiculously stressful - say, every NPC in Kakariko turns into Volvagia. Or Volvagia gets swapped with the Cuckoo Lady.

Final boss... Gohma... and this time she's pissed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

You deserve a second one for your efforts in recycling and conservation.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I just want to know what Thebes meant. Other than that it was a great stream.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

As entertaining as the full frontal fire picture was, I think Link just being completely indifferent to being on fire is pretty good too.

I've been upside down
Electrified
Upside Down and Electrified
Orbiting Luigi
Riding Sidesaddle on a creature that ought not be
I don't give a gently caress anymore.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I regret not connecting the dots to the Hell Dimension. I blame the Grave Lord Niko and his miasma of death.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Faerie Fortune posted:

If you didn't manage to catch the most recent stream, this is what you missed.

I was going to do that same thing, but then I was a fraction of a second too late.

Instead I got Goku and Dadboat doing yoga. Dadboat doing Downward Dragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Forgot about the Chaos dump until the last episode came live on my subscriptions.

Excuuuuuse me, Ganon

• Locked thread