Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«18 »
  • Locked thread
paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007
Fighting poverty...one bum at a time.

Burke - A helicopter?

Geoffrey frowned slightly, "I will admit, while an Indiana Jones style treasure hunt sounds like fun, I'm pretty sure my skills would not be applicable for most of one. Plus, I'm not sure I'm up to the task of outrunning a giant boulder.", he said with a chuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions

Roy

"Hey, don't be so hard on yourself," offers Roy, then idly drums his fingers on the wall. "poo poo, maybe it'll be Temple of Doom instead, you know?"

After a quick laugh, he continues more seriously. "Whatever it is they'll want us to do, though, it's gonna be something they're going to want to keep extra loving quiet. I feel like this chopper's evidence of that, along with the interview process we had there. Don't want us to see it, know anything about it, know where it's going, nothing. Tells me plenty."

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Nick Brophy

"Tells me they've got something to hide, maybe for a good reason, and given the new rear end in a top hat that Caul tried to rip in us about not revealing the weird to the world it's definitely going to be more serious that Sasquatch." Nick settles himself more comfortably (as far as comfort is possible on a military-style seat) and pulls out a worn paperback. "They've got a damned broad cross-section of skills for a troubleshooting team, which tells me that whatever kind of business they are into they don't have a large enough organization to compartmentalize their operations."

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Stone

"It should also tell you that whatever we're going after is big." Stone says, to Nick. "At PRIDE we usually just send one agent, maybe two or three if the situation calls for it. But starting off with the better part of a dozen team members? Even if some of us are just here for logistical or command reasons, that's pretty wild."

Shooting an evil grin around the room, Stone adds, "Unless, of course, some of us are just cannon fodder. Let's hope the seven chairs wasn't an ill omen, amiright?"

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Helicopter?

Lounging around the cabin the group had no way of seeing, hearing or feeling what was happening outside the metal box they were located. When people in the group began to check their watches and other means to keep time, they noticed that no one had the same time. It appeared as though something had affected them all, but not in the same way. As best as the group can figure out its been a couple hours, but that was merely a guess. As they wondered what was happening they all felt a slight movement. Less than a minute later the door they came in, opened up once again.

As the door opens, a gust of air blows into the room. The air doesn't have any strong scents on it. Instead it is more reminiscent of air that's been repeatedly filtered. Outside the room there appears to be lights coming from overhead, but not the blinding light they saw when they first entered the vehicle. Leaving the vehicle, they look around. The first thing to be seen is that they are surrounded by unpainted concrete walls. Above the concrete walls the night sky can be seen and then a roof appears to be sliding over to cover the landing spot of the vehicle. Now that they were in less harsh light, they can see the vehicle that had brought them to this place. It is a helicopter. A black one. However no one in the group could figure out who built it. The helicopter appeared to be a combination of a Blackhawk, Sea Stallion, and various non-US helicopters. There is no sign of stealth technologies on the helicopter, but it does have a stream lined appearance. At a distance the helicopter looked generic enough that people might not even think twice about it if it flew by them.

Off to the side a metal door opens up and a woman wearing a grey jacket and long skirt walks out. She has black pulled back into a bun. Her skin seems pale and her eyes look fierce. In her hands is a black large ceramic mug. She walks towards the group, her face is indecipherable.

"Morning gentlemen." She stops to address the group. "I am Anna Kulagina. I will be your supervisor." She pauses and looks over the group. She doesn't show any reaction to the assembled group. Instead she takes a sip from her coffee mug.

"It seems you all made it here."

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Jack Stone

Reaching forward to take her hand, Jack Stone attempts to kiss her ring finger.

"Enchanté, Madame." He says, lightly. "It is an absolute pleasure to meet you."

Sex Appeal 15 + Charisma + Handsome + Voice to flirt with our new supervisor.

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Nathan Reyes

Nathan stands and examines the helicopter, taking note of the details in case he ever had to fly one in a pinch, when he hears their new boss approach. He turns just in time to see Jack Stone try and put the moves on her. He raises his eyebrows and takes a step back. He turns to the nearest team member and says in an undertone "This isn't gonna end well".

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

SOD HQ

Jack goes to kiss Ms. Kulagina's ring finger. She allows Jack to take her hand to kiss it. She smiles slightly before resuming her staid composure.

"The dossier on you appears to be quite accurate Mr. Stone."

A Velociraptor!
Aug 20, 2007

William

As they exit their transport, his attention is drawn upwards where he catches the glimpse of night sky before the roof is pulled back over it. There's something about retractable roofs that make them so marvelous to his eyes. Perhaps it's the feeling that he's landed in the secret base of an evil mastermind, like in all those spy stories. With a chuckle he imagines that may not be so far from the truth. After a moment he seems to finally take notice of what carried them here and lets out a short, loud laugh. "Hah! A helicopter after all then!" So it appears that his initial thoughts were wrong and that sometimes things are simply more mundane than one might first suspect. "Yet it felt like no other I had traveled in. What incredible advances technology is making these days..."

He turns then to regard their supervisor as she announces herself to the group. There's something familiar about this one too, but again, it's hard to say why or if he's simply mistaken. Had he met her before somewhere, or perhaps a past relative? It happens more often than one might think, especially with his age and in this line of work...

As Stone makes his advance on the lady, he has to smile and wonder how well the man will fair. "Oh, indeed," he whispers back to Nathan. Noticing Ms. Kulagina's surprising smile, he shakes his head with a larger grin. "But for which one?"

"William Palgraves, miss." He sets his suitcase briefly on the ground to extend a free hand to the woman, as well as offering out the jelly bean bag slowly with the other as an eyebrow raises. Something very familiar... Or perhaps she simply has one of those faces, as usually seems to be the case. "Wonderful mug you have there. Have we met?"

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Stone

As Stone gives Kulagina an enigmatic smile, he notices William making a move with that damned bag of jelly beans.

Under his breath, he whispers, "Oh my god, are you serious?"

Then he turns to the others, and cupping his hand over his mouth, wordlessly mouths "JELLY BELLY"

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at May 27, 2015 around 09:38

A Velociraptor!
Aug 20, 2007

William

To Stone, he gives a curious stare, certainly not seeing what part of his own display of courtesy is causing the man such distress. "Sharing is caring, Mr. Stone. It's hardly my fault they are delicious."

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

SOD HQ

"It is unlike any other helicopter you have seen, unless you saw one of our 'Black Phantom' helicopters before. Some operatives have the juvenile habit of harassing conspiracy theorists with them for fun." She looks over at William and declines the jelly beans. "It is possible that we have worked together in the past. Before I took my current position, I worked in HR and before that I got my start as an operative. If we moved in the same circles back then, we might have met."

For Captain Bravo, I rolled for Kulagina's reaction, but what he got can only be determined in character.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at May 27, 2015 around 20:57

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Burke - SOD HQ

Burke stumbled out of the helicopter and watched in wonder as the roof retracted. Toby wasn't far off when he said they were going to the bat cave! Geoffrey took a moment to recover and approached Kulagina, hand extended, "Dr. Geoffrey Burke, a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to working together with you."

Bloodnose
Jul 30, 2006

די פערסאָנאַזש מיט גאר גרויסע אויגן פֿאַרקאַמען

Fun Shoe

Father Frank

"See?" Frank says to his action hero coworkers, "The bus stopped on its own." He gives a polite, upward nod to Kulagina and avoids introducing himself. The Warehouse people all know exactly who he is, it seems.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.

Clapping Larry

Toby

He takes a moment to gather his gear and look it over one more time make sure everything is in place. Walking out and grabbing a bit of purple jelly beans from the offered bag. Looking around he smacks his gum loudly before giving a slight glance to Anne. "Hallo there Annie, nice set up you got here. Very Batcave. I always wanted to drive that car." He mimics moving a steering wheel back and forth and smiles. "That helicopter is something else, how much could it lift? I mean we just need some good supports on the bottom and we could lift a safe right out of a bank if you wanted to do it messy."

"So this home base or just another stopping point? I don't mind lugging my gear, but you know. Might heavy." He says with a nod to his duffle bag filled with all of his tools to break into any vault without needing specialty tools

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

SOD HQ

Mz. Kulagina shakes Burke's hand.

"I've read some of your work, its impressive."

She drinks from her coffee mug and looks over at Toby. The expression on her face wouldn't be out of place if it showed up on an angry school teacher's face. Her tone of voice remained calm.

"We use the right helicopter for the right situation, Toby. The Logistics/Transportation department takes care of transportation for us. We just tell them what needs to be done and they take care of the issue. In reference to your other question, this is the Headquarters of the Special Operations Department. You will be stationed here, but most of your work will be done away from here. All of you form a General Purpose Operational Team that will work together to accomplish the missions assigned to you. As for your personal effects, you will be given adequate storage in your barracks."

She looks over at Father Frank,

"Yes we do. That's our job."

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Roy

He lets the others chatter - and go a bit over the top on some points - while he tries to hold back laughter. Of course, while doing so, he also is very sure to take more than a couple looks around. Custom job on the helicopter - presumably secret, hidden landing site given the now-closed roof - they can almost literally be anywhere by now.

He doesn't want to think about trying to judge how fast the chopper had been going.

"Well," Roy says, impressed, "This is already one hell of an operation. I, uh..." He gestures back towards the chopper. "I'm guessing you don't contract out for this..." He seems to be trying to keep his language in check, and finishes, "...stuff." A pause, shaking it off. "So: General Purpose - meaning that we'll be sort of at-large troubleshooters rather than a specific specialty, then?" It almost isn't a question.

A Velociraptor!
Aug 20, 2007

William

She doesn't confirm a past meeting one way or the other, but if she's worked in the same circles as him then he'd wager it's more than likely. A shame he can't remember more clearly, but with so many people met during his life it can be hard to match all the remembered names, faces and places together sometimes. Still, he won't worry so long as he can at least remember the names of all his new coworkers. "Maybe so," he says to Ms. Kulagina. "Perhaps it was Singapore. I do remember running into a group of Warehouse folks over there." It would have been in the lady's time as well.

"General purpose," he repeats with a small whistle. "A very varied and exciting line of jobs for us indeed then." He's not so keen on the use of the word 'barracks' for their lodging. Hopefully that does not mean shared sleeping quarters as the name might lead him to believe. He reckons half of the people here are snorers... "The Mr. Caul mentioned we would need I.D tags, or the like, when we arrived?"

As Toby helps himself from the sweet bag, he all but whispers to the man. "So banks, that was your hobby?" He laughs. My, how that takes him back. "Terrific!"

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Nathan Reyes

Nathan nods as Mz. Kulagina goes over the situation. He stepped forward, and pointed back towards the helicopter. "Would it be possible for me to take one of these for a spin, even in a simulator if you have one? I've had some training on Blackhawks before, but never anything that big. I figure it'd be handy to have someone on the team itself who can fly us out of somehwere if things go really bad."

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Nick Brophy

Riding in the back of the bus meant that he was out a bit later than the rest of the gang. Still, he heard most of what Mz. Kulagina had to say. He also saw the fawning that some of his companions were engaging in. She was pretty severe, and had an expression that reminded him of his ex-wife. Stone-cold.

He headed down the ramp and made his introduction. "Nick Brophy, pleased to meet you. Are barracks going to be required living conditions or do we get a chance to head back to our homes at some point? I don't got a lot there, but I got a fish that ought to get fed at some point..."

Damned fish. Probably the third one he's gone through in as many months. I really ought to switch to house plants.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.

Clapping Larry

Toby

"Now here if Willy here gets any sort of name it would be Old Bean." He looked to William and cracked a smile. "I work no banks mostly yes. Can't you tell by my suit and my big monster car." A wink followed it. It was obvious Toby was throwing out a bit more than normal. Felt like a good job.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Burke

"Is that so?", Burke replies with a good natured smile, "Have you been reading some of my work on copper oxides or my more, uh, recent work?" Burke gave the landing area another look around before asking another question, "What sorts of other stuff is in this place anyway?" Burke assumed that the base was huge; there was no telling what would be down here.

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at May 30, 2015 around 01:43

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

SOD HQ

"This department has worked with some outside contractors, but mostly our work is done in house. We have some specialized teams, but most of the missions the department needs to conduct aren't suitable for the specialized teams. General purpose teams tend to be made up of diverse individuals who are adaptable to various situations." She then answers the questions offered up.

"Singapore? Quite possibly. I've been around the world a few times, so its hard to know just where I've been. And yes, you will be issued Warehouse cards. They will function as security keys, IDs, and credit cards. You will be assigned them shortly."

"Mr. Reyes, that helicopter is far more advanced than anything you've ever encountered before. Without significant training, you would not be able to operate it. However, your proficiency with piloting helicopters will not be overlooked. Black Phantom might be the primary means of air transportation, but there are occasions when less advanced helicopters are employed."

"The barracks are temporary living conditions, but they are where you are going to be living. Less spartan accommodations will be available when you have proved yourselves and are no longer on probation. If all goes well, then after your first successful mission you will be able to move into better living quarters. Those living quarters; however, will be Warehouse authorized." She paused and considered the second part of Nick's question. "I believe Mr. Caul addressed the question of going back to where you used to live. It is not encouraged. In fact, the Warehouse makes an effort to minimize your previous existence. This is a secret organization gentlemen, so certain measures have to be taken."

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Jack Stone SOD HQ

"One last question, if you don't mind ma'am." Stone asks, "There is the little matter of my... equipment? I was given back my briefcase by... Caul... but there were some other items."

Staring at the roof, and ticking off his fingers, Stone says,

"My PRIDE printer, was in the hotel room you caught me in."
"That lovely Greek girl, I'd really appreciate her back"
"There were two duffel bags, on the bed. One has a lot of memories for me, the other is very good at making my memories go away."
"The sports car, I had valet'ed. I know it was... 'commandeered' from that banker prick, but for good reason!"
"Oh, and I would really, really appreciate my guns back. I know for a fact you can't get one of them to work, and I doubt you have much use for the other."

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

SOD HQ

Ms. Kulagina rolls her eyes at Jack's list of demands.

"Your personal effects were collected from your hotel room. I believe they were sent here. I will have them sent to you. The car you speak of happened to speak of was found at the scene of a serious accident. If you still want the vehicle, then we can probably find the junk yard it was towed to after the accident."

She then glares at him.

"As for the girl. Listing her as among your items is sexist. I suggest you refrain from making such comments again."

Bloodnose
Jul 30, 2006

Fun Shoe

Father Frank

"Needless to say, I'm mortified."

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.

Clapping Larry

Toby

"Man, forget the girls, we got something much more exciting going on." He said visibly pleased. "I'm pretty general myself, if I do so. I'm just only generally good at a few things, but hell I can learn." His bag over his shoulder weighing him down. This was the problem with people, Toby figured, They always had their eyes on other things, not the prize. This was going to be great fun and this what he lived for. Hell, of course most of these people didn't know what he knew, nor did they have his abilities.

"I figure the with all the Sherlocks we will have some fuckin Scooby Doo mystery you Yanks have right. I'm no Thelma, or a drat dog, but seems to me we got a pretty brilliant Mystery Machine." Adjusting his shoulder straps, "Annie, why don't you move on with the tour before, Mr. Whisky over there asks if the bartender he saw last night can come with too."

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Stone

Stone carefully says, "Mrs. Kulagina, not to disparage your fine organization, but the last three times I was apprehended while in the company of a beautiful woman, the beautiful woman was never seen alive again. Perhaps I misspoke, but I assure you I was only concerned for her wellbeing."

With a slight narrowing of his eyes, he adds, "Also, don't think I didn't notice how you turned that around on me without actually saying whether or not the girl is ok. I would hope that she is unharmed."

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

SOD HQ

"And is that why you listed her below that of your precious printer? For your information, my lack of mentioning her well being was due to you mentioning her as if she were one of your possessions. That made me think that you had no interest in her beyond the idea that she was your property. Since you are interested in her condition, I can tell you the prostitute was handsomely paid for her duties and sent on her way. Telling her never to say a word of what happened or PRIDE would silence her for good probably encouraged her not to say anything about what she saw."

Mz. Kulagina smiled and nodded at Toby.

"The dog is on another team. A talking dog right? Yes, he is on another team. Good operative. Yes, we should move along. You aren't going to be given a tour of the facilities, since you don't have the clearance for that. However, I can show you what I can of the basement."

She walks through the door and beckons the group to follow. Following her through the door leads the group to a wide hallway with black cinder block walls painted in a grey color. On either side of the hallway are several doors. At the end of the hallway about thirty feet away from the nearest door is an elevator.

"This basement is one of three Temporary Team pods here at the SOD headquarters." She walks down the hallway and points to her right. "On that side are the men's and women's barracks. Both of them are the same. Each of them have ten beds, lockers, and an attached bathroom/shower facilities. I'm sure it would disappoint Mr. Stone to know that you gentlemen will be the only ones in this pod. No women in the other barracks to acquaint himself. Normally we prefer to keep only one team in a pod at a time. On the other side of the hallway is a lounge area for the team and a meeting room. The third door along that wall is the janitor's closet. I suggest you not go in there."

She goes to the meeting room door and opens it.

"Now gentlemen, you can go into the meeting room. There is a continental breakfast set up here for you. The deputy chair of SOD will be down shortly to brief you."

At the far end of the room is a table full of various pastries, fruit, and breads. Along with the food is various beverages. The room has three tables set up in an inverted U shape with a podium set up at the front of the room.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Stone

Stone strides into the breakfast room, saying "Ahh, now this is much better. There's nothing I like more than-"

With a pause, he turns around, and says, "On second thought, I think I'll start keeping my mouth shut around you. I only have two feet to fit in it, I've got to pace myself."

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.

Clapping Larry

Toby

Walking over to the last bunk on the row, opens his lock and puts in his two bags, along with his jacket. This reveals a rather well hidden holster on him that was empty at the moment. Picking through his things he pulls out a gun case, and puts it on the top shelf of the locker. Spreading out his things into the locker. Locking it securely, he starts walking toward the meeting room, and breakfast. He wasn't a health freak, but Toby ate simply and lived simply, people got caught if you tried to be anything else. Toby had never been caught, especially not red handed. Stuffing the gum in a foil wrapper, he slips that into the trash and follows.

"I could eat, let me tell you." He says as he walks toward the food grabbing some fruit, eggs and sausage. Followed by some strong coffee and water, as he made another run, finally sitting toward the edge of the table away from the head of the table. Better to be in the back and in the crowd for sure.

"Can't say that I'm regretting my choice to join right now."

A Velociraptor!
Aug 20, 2007

William

As they pass the barracks, he dashes in as well and places his suitcase and umbrella in a locker of his own. As light as they may be, there is no sense in carrying them around when he does not have to. The sight of the barracks may not be ideal for what he is used to, but it comfortable enough when he considers the promise of upgraded living conditions after their trial period. Thankfully he doubts they will be spending much time here on the base to start with anyway.
The talk of breakfast is a welcome one, although he was secretly hoping for a short rest first. It seems he is to go another sleepless night. A good thing then that he caught up on rest during the flight over from Heathrow. Considering how many sleepless nights he has been through, this is no big worry.

"A ready breakfast for us as well . Why oh why did it take me so long to join, Miss Kulagina?" He smiles jovially at the rhetorical question and helps himself from the breakfast table, gathering as much of a full English as the selection of food allows. Happily keeping up with the stereotype, a cup of tea is also taken. Not wishing to have the man eat on a table alone, he joins Toby.

"Oh, I agree. It does honestly make me wonder why I did not join up earlier, considering how long this organisation has been around and how often it pops up on my radar. They always suggested it when I ran into their operatives in the field, yet I always had one reason or another to decline." He stuffs eggs into his mouth and barely chews before he swallows. "A good thing I finally ran out of excuses! Free food, living quarters and a steady supply of strange and exciting jobs... Oh yes, I do think I will enjoy my time here."

Bloodnose
Jul 30, 2006

Fun Shoe

Father Frank

"If three square meals and a bunk is all you wanted," Frank quips, taking a doughnut from the spread, "I know a great place in Leavenworth you might like."

A Velociraptor!
Aug 20, 2007

William

He smirks at the priest over his cup of tea. "Perhaps. But a bit too restrictive for my liking. I'm not a big fan of the uniform either."

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Stone - Buffet Table

"Really, Jelly Belly?" Jack Stone says, with a laugh. "I hear stripes are quite slimming."

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

Nathan Reyes

Nathan stows his duffel bag and backpack in a locker, pulls a small red bottle out of his bag, and then joins the others in the Meeting room. He fills a plate with eggs, a bowl of cereal, and a few strips of bacon. Pouring tabasco over his eggs, he begins to eat. Gulping down a mouthful, he looks at the others around the table, discussing the merits of their new living conditions. "I don't know about the rest of you, but the food is at least better than what I had in the Air Force. And once we're out of our probationary period or wahtever and have our own quarters, it'll be a pretty nice deal." A thought occurs to him, and Nathan glances over at Mz. Kulagina. "Is there a gym or something like that here? Or somewhere I can do some running? Oh, and where's firing range, and are we allowed to bring personal sidearms on missions?"

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Geoffrey Burke

Burke stuffed his backpack and suitcase lab into a locker, giving the barracks a look of distaste. At least it was only temporary. He continued onto the meeting room, taking a cream cheese danish and some orange juice before taking a seat. "Can't say I'm hating this right now either.", he said with a smile.

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Roy

"There's worse places than Leavenworth," Roy quips without elaboration, before making a beeline for coffee and donuts. Whether he genuinely ranks both of those highly or has chosen them for stereotypical effect is hard to say. Maybe it's a little bit of both.

"Tell you what, though, this is the best spread I've seen since I left the force. I rate that a good sign."

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

SOD HQ

"There's hope for you yet Jack." Mz. Kulagina says. She goes and sits down at the head of the inverted U. She sips her coffee, but takes no food.

"As I said before the accommodations are temporary and when you are out of probation, you will have access to the various amenities here at the building. Gym, indoor running track, pool, and gun ranges. In fact we do have some lesser needed facilities as well, such as labs. Its always good to have scientists around and sometimes they need to exercise their curiosities. We find its better than them sneaking around to conduct experiments secretly. No telling what danger they could get into without proper facilities. In regards to personal firearms, yes, operatives are allowed to use their own weapons. Of course the Warehouse usually equips operatives with advanced firearms, so often times operatives prefer what the Warehouse supplies them with instead of what they brought."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodnose
Jul 30, 2006

Fun Shoe

Father Frank

"I've never used a gun before," The priest says, munching on morning sweets, "Let's talk about some of the goodies we're after. What does the Warehouse need today?"

• Locked thread
«18 »