Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

neurotech posted:

Has anyone who pre-purchased from Greenman Gaming had the 'no key in the email' problem? If so, have you had it resolved yet?

Didn't have a key in my email but logged on to the site and got it there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

megalodong posted:

Biggest complaint i have so far is the movement is horrible. Walking is fine, but running he turns like some sort of resident evil style tank controls. It's not a major drag, but still irritating.

Yeah. There's some weird thing also where if you press a direction key while standing geralt won't always or immediately start going that away.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
GMG just sent emails saying they're sorry about not having enough keys for witcher 3 immediately. Had no issues myself but got a 40% gift code

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Patch seems to have broken gog galaxy, left it downloading and came back to see it crashed. Now it's not patching anymore but game is still 1.02

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

Re: Performance - I'm on a low-to-middling system (i5 3570, 660ti) and putting all the graphical settings on medium with textures on high makes the game look great at a fairly solid 60fps. This might be because I turned off almost all post-processing aside from AO and light shafts, but the game actually runs better than I was expecting. I'll be interested to see how much this new patch impacts performance.

Same thing happened to me. I fully closed Galaxy then restarted it just now, and the download resumed just fine. Might be worth trying.

Did a few times, it kills the galaxy when the download is almost done or maybe when it tries to start patching.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

drat, I was really hoping they'd added a fov slider in the patch. I don't usually get motion sickness but its really bad in this game for me. Back to using 1980x900 resolution I guess.

You can use cheatengine to change fov

Theres a post in this thread http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=581792&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 somewhere

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Where's a good place to get meteorite ore? Just starting out at level 10 trying to craft griffin gear but missing meteors.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

ps. I take back everything nice I once said about GoG Galaxy

There was something nice about GoG galaxy? It never managed to update the game for me always just said game not found.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Sitting by a fire, eating raw meat

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Jack of Hearts posted:

Is there a way to forcibly trigger some quests? My game is bugged, the wolf school maps aren't showing up in the inventories of the vendors who are supposed to sell them.

Go find a piece and see if that works?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Alcohol can't be given to a drunkard for a quest, you have to give them 30 coin (or axii). Can you even get drunk from your own alcohol or do you have to pay the barman to get drunk for the next part? I have like 300 alcohols so this feels dumb

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

This guy is carefully hammering a nail into the air in front of him.

I had that exact same thing happen in my game.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Afterwards geralt and all the people still talk about the baron as if he was still there

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Geralt and Imlerith in their free time
http://i.imgur.com/af4Kub2.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVeUQnlXYFw

Weapons designer for the show and the maker of the swords talking about them