Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Contingency Plan
Nov 23, 2007

Gorgeous game, but in two hours it has locked twice up twice for me. Ctrl+alt+delete brings up the task bar but my mouse curser vanishes over the rest of the screen which is all black, which means I can't access the task manager to kill the process. This basically forces me to restart my PC. Playing with a Geforce 970, latest drivers, Windows 8.1, Steam version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contingency Plan
Nov 23, 2007

There's definitely been a shift in art direction since W2 and to be honest I find the new focus on bright primary colours to be really incongruous with the grimdark and frequently crass setting of The Witcher. It's jarring for a game to touch on super-serious topics like racism and genocide while using a colour palette right out of Super Mario World.

Contingency Plan
Nov 23, 2007

DreamShipWrecked posted:

poo poo bombs renew too?

You can craft poop bombs now? Game of the Year every year.