Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I rode the 1880 train the black hills. It was legit fun and if you ever find yoursellf in western south dakota skip mount rushmore and ride the train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
kiryen has brought you all together under his umbrella of autism

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Trains are expensive, noisy, and cause traffic jams and there is no reason to ride one unless you literally work right downtown. Well, thanks for reading my post about trains.

Pickup driving suburbanite spotted.
Lives alone in the suburbs, has a 4x4 that seats a family, drove crosscountry once when lost.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Vahakyla posted:

Lives alone in the suburbs, has a 4x4 that seats a family, drove crosscountry once when lost.

Just checking, is it ok with you that I drive a jeep?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Describe your neighborhood, hobbies, average commute, and climate.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Vahakyla posted:

Describe your neighborhood, hobbies, average commute, and climate.

Swamp, swamp, swamp and swamp.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Vahakyla posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2uUDkMYtrQ

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Can we shift back to discussing beating people or something??

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Can we shift back to discussing beating people or something??

We already talked about mitt Romney

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Where's meatsicle

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Smiling Jack posted:

We already talked about mitt Romney

lol

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Where's meatsicle

Dude. He's cannibal cop. Also, smiling jack is hipster cop.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Kindergarten Cop checking in.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I want a president who can throw down not some effeminate white man who throws limp wristed punches like rmoney demonstrated. Thats why in 2016 i'm voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for president.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Branis posted:

I want a president who can throw down not some effeminate white man who throws limp wristed punches like rmoney demonstrated. Thats why in 2016 i'm voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for president.

A ticket we can all get behind!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
trains are my life

is that an AA battery on top of a bus

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Hezzy posted:

trains are my life

is that an AA battery on top of a bus

in england? yes

in america? those are just walkin around guns

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
those look like .50 caliber machine guns, which barely qualify as heavy weaponry in obamas america.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

If MLK had this picture during his speech, all our troubles would be over.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi3SQq1KjN4

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Brilliance.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Remember the Twin Peaks

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Texas.jpg

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Jesus, for a second there I thought it was another cop wearing the Bandidos Support gear. :psyduck:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

DrakeriderCa posted:

Jesus, for a second there I thought it was another cop wearing the Bandidos Support gear. :psyduck:

That is Bandidos support gear. Maybe he was plainclothes/undercover? Or could just be that the cops are talking with this guy. Weird that he still has his weapons on him after that poo poo show.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Whip Slagcheek posted:

That is Bandidos support gear. Maybe he was plainclothes/undercover? Or could just be that the cops are talking with this guy. Weird that he still has his weapons on him after that poo poo show.

I'm thinking he's undercover based on the total lack of visible tattoos.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
everything in that picture is why i love texas :swoon:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Yeah, I know I was just saying I thought the guy wearing it was a cop. I'm assuming from the context they're just talking to him but at first glance I was like wtf

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I love the big ol' hog molly in the ten gallon with his AR-15.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I love the big ol' hog molly in the ten gallon with his AR-15.

He looks exactly like one of our patrol corporals.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Does he have to lift up his fat roll to defeat the safety on his holster?

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Does he have to lift up his fat roll to defeat the safety on his holster?

:smug: Quadruple Retention :smug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Actually I've seen him at the range, he just leans over as far to the left as he can as he draws & reholsters.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I like how his mag pouch is on the same side as his gun and his cross draw taser which he probably can't cross draw.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
If every department mandated fitness standards for all officers, how many cops would be left?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

I like how his mag pouch is on the same side as his gun

I've seen a lot of guys carry their mag pouches like that.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

GunForumMeme posted:

If every department mandated fitness standards for all officers, how many cops would be left?

European ones.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Border Patrol mandated that for trainees. We had to leave that space on the offhand side in front free for OC spray. Once you're done with FTO though you can reconfigure however you want, so I moved my spray back behind my gun where my baton was. I like to have all the force options in one area, and that way all of it is hidden by my body when I'm dealing with someone.

Also, that is easily the fattest DPS trooper I ever saw. Holy poo poo.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I ran my mags horizontal on my gun side, because it made for more comfortable sitting. I always liked my spray on my off hand side. Makes it easier to switch back to non-lethal without holstering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
It's all right in front of me on my TacticooLOL vest.

• Locked thread