Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
for me to poop on

LOL

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
things getting slow? that's cool you can come post here

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
chipotle's nowhere near as good as taco bell

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

nah it's just ok. for a lowest common denominator mass produced burrito it's fine I guess. pretty bland

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
i live down the street from a p ace taqueria and they don't charge extra for guac.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Beast of Bourbon posted:

for me to poop on

LOL

oh my god dude seriously???

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

slam flanders posted:

oh my god dude seriously???

high 5 bro

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

no they will not

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

.....only here in the pos!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
:chome:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
never had it

Big Man With A Gun
Jul 22, 2007

Big Gun With A Man
i had one and like the salsa was all in one tiny corner of the burrito so like it was all super bland except for two super spicy bites at the end. senor sams' big burrito kicks its rear end all the way back across the rio grande

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

i had it once and it was lukewarm at best

whats with bad mexican places serving cold food

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i rate chipotle a "5" out of "5"!

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

chipotle's only purpose is to bring the fourth-rate california taco stand experience to those portions of middle america that have been left out of it

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Ludwig van Halen posted:

i had it once and it was lukewarm at best

whats with bad mexican places serving cold food

Chipotle ain't Mexican, amigo

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i always get the 3 veggie tacos, op. sloppy, but good

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
anyone who says chipotle is good has never had moe's

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

A Pinball Wizard posted:

anyone who says chipotle is good has never had moe's

Yeah if they had they'd say Chipotle is better than moes

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Bloody posted:

Yeah if they had they'd say Chipotle is better than moes

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
lets be clear tho they are both not great

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
chipotle is good from my texas tastebuds

if you want the real grody taco chain experience though you need to try taco cabana

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

computer parts posted:

chipotle is good from my texas tastebuds

if you want the real grody taco chain experience though you need to try taco cabana

yeah, real grody

If there's one thing the American southwest has no shortage of, it's wonderful grody taco joints. Places where you can taste last week's skillet grease on your carne with onions and cilantro. Your lovely flavorless fast food chains don't qualify. Por ejemplo, this was my favorite when I lived in Austin.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

at the date posted:

yeah, real grody

If there's one thing the American southwest has no shortage of, it's wonderful grody taco joints. Places where you can taste last week's skillet grease on your carne asada. Your lovely flavorless fast food chains don't qualify. Por ejemplo, this was my favorite when I lived in Austin.

the one near me is more grody

also i can get a full meal for under $5

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

lol if your tacos don't come out of a skeevy-looking van with the virgin mary spray painted on the side

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Luigi Thirty posted:

lol if your tacos don't come out of a skeevy-looking van with the virgin mary spray painted on the side

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Caltort best quick service texmex food

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

at the date posted:

yeah, real grody

If there's one thing the American southwest has no shortage of, it's wonderful grody taco joints. Places where you can taste last week's skillet grease on your carne with onions and cilantro. Your lovely flavorless fast food chains don't qualify. Por ejemplo, this was my favorite when I lived in Austin.

what a weird desolate boring piece of poo poo looking city

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

horse mans posted:

what a weird desolate boring piece of poo poo looking city

This may come as a surprise to you, but you can go for miles in most cities without seeing a single Apple store or quirky coffee shop.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i like chipotle, it's consistent, quick and i like the taste. the other burrito places near my work are all Organic Whole Foods catering kinds and they're just disgusting. last time i went to one of them, I got a baseball sized chunk of sour cream right in the middle.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i like chipotle, it's consistent, quick and i like the taste. the other burrito places near my work are all Organic Whole Foods catering kinds and they're just disgusting. last time i went to one of them, I got a baseball sized chunk of sour cream right in the middle.

Baseball sized? Sounds like a big burrito you weren't prepared for weakling

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

at the date posted:

This may come as a surprise to you, but you can go for miles in most cities without seeing a single Apple store or quirky coffee shop.

lol

it was more about the lovely broken sidewalks, oil stains taking up 50% of each parking spot, the generic 'SWEET CLEANERS' and 'DISCOUNT TIRE CO' signs, the waste of space at the curb cut and basically everywhere else completely concreted over

it's just a wonderful bleak post-industrial wasteland

also austin has two apple stores and what looks like about 200 quirky coffee shops so your dumb condescending patronizing post was both misdirected and wrong

Catalyst-proof fucked around with this message at 17:35 on May 16, 2015

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Whys that taco stand in Austin the size of a city block? Y'all got tenements in that b?

Zap!
May 15, 2002

Nuts.
what's your favorite meat, op?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we dont have chipotle

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
denver.jpg

(Illegal Pete's is the superior Denver-based burrito chain. as it remained a small tiny local chain and didnt turn into a goofy megacorp)

(and also their burritos are very good)

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Jonny 290 posted:

denver.jpg

(Illegal Pete's is the superior Denver-based burrito chain. as it remained a small tiny local chain and didnt turn into a goofy megacorp)

(and also their burritos are very good)

White dreadlocks guy eating food not from, yet identical to, food from national chain

denver.jpg indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

maniacdevnull posted:

White dreadlocks guy eating food not from, yet identical to, food from national chain

denver.jpg indeed

• Locked thread