Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Let me see if I have this straight, this game is about vampires and beating people up on the street and its being translated from Chinese to English by the OP when it's already been translated from Japanese to Chinese... :psyboom:

I'm so loving lost and we're still on the first page of the let's play. :froggonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Really, with this kind of game the best thing you can do is just sit back and enjoy the madness.

Also, ask for his measurements too. It's for...security reasons. Yes.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Look, he stripped us down and tied us to a chair, then had his subordinate disclose private personal information just to curry favor with us. I don't think it's too unreasonable that he give us his own measurements, if only so that we're all on equal footing here.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Klaus88 posted:

Let me see if I have this straight, this game is about vampires and beating people up on the street and its being translated from Chinese to English by the OP when it's already been translated from Japanese to Chinese... :psyboom:

Yes, except we don't beat them up, we take their clothes off.

And yeah, Nyaa gets a bunch of cool games he translates into English for us. Sigma Harmonics was great, but Dekiru Otoko no Mote Life is my personal favorite. You should check that LP out in the archive to learn the origins of Kanta's name.

gently caress, that game was amazing:

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 03:50 on May 17, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Nyaa posted:

This is a secret organization that as you can see it as is a special Japan defense organization.

Nyaa posted:

Like a mosquito that injects a special chemical before extracting blood, it’s pretty similar for them too.

The damage to society, however, areis undeniable...

Obviously, visible weaponry like guns cannot be used in public. So we employed certain procedural techniques to even get rid of the corpse.

That’s why, we need you. Although we can’t find the reason, but you somehow manage to obtain the blood of that vampire girl… It’s only temporary, but the power you obtained areis immense.

1) You tie me up and you expect me to do what you saidy!?

The very same trait shared by ghosts and monsters throughout history… The sun. Ultraviolet lights won’t do. It must beOnly real sunlight that can disintegrate a vampire.

That’s why we avoid fighting them at night… Which is why we can’tcouldn't help you while you were assaulted… Sorry.

We are limiting the information of the media, and the actual numbers of victims areis very high…

Nyaa posted:

…Ah, yes. Kanta, I forgot to tell you that there is enough sunlight to can get through that window.

1) … This and that isare two different things.

ARE YOU SASTIFYIED!?

If you haved refused, I would have let you sit in here and become ash.

Midoh will fill you in up at Akiba tomorrow... Things will get busy tomorrow, so takeget a good rest tonight…

Opiomorphone
Nov 30, 2014
Ask for his measurements.

Klaus88 posted:

I'm so loving lost and we're still on the first page of the let's play. :froggonk:
What? How can you be? We ask this sexy gentlemen for his sexy measurements in this sexy game about fighting sexy vampires, by taking their clothing off of them for increased sexiness. Is it really that difficult?

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
What kind of pervert would we be if we didn't want his measurements too?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Your measurement is?
… !?
H-have you gone insane!?
*Move closer*
S-stop! He’s… Just a normal person! Please don’t look to him as your 'special' interest!
*Move closer*
Stop!

Mr. Sejima, please run while you can!
Ah, good, I am saved.

(Even though he is vampirize, I still can’t use a normal civilian like him...)

They left and the sun rise. Worth the toasting. :supaburn:

---
Where’s my friend?
Your friend’s body is very weak, but he is fine beside the minor bite wound on the neck. We handed him to the local police as a fainted patient. He should be at the hospital or returned to his home by now… It would be good to visit him. You can see the result of what happens to a person who got their blood drained. It will make your hatred for the vampire stronger… Ah, I apologize. You are also…

---
That girl who kissed me… ?
… What are you saying?
Ah, that, my apologies, I didn’t inform you of the details. The vampire Rui gave her blood through biting her lip and kiss…
Haha, how romantic. She’s the youngest sister of the noble family. You will meet her sooner or later… By then… You know what to do, right?

---

Next day

(… My skin hurts.)
1) Check Chatroom on phone
2) Walk around

What’s new today?

(Nothing new. I should browse around)

Stopping here to make sure the new resolution is good to go. :v:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 17:36 on May 17, 2015

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It's far easier to see now and it looks great. My weak eyes thank you, Nyaa.

Also I feel our protagonist here won't have a very easy time living if just being under the sun is causing him constant pain (and constant tissue breaking/regeneration, if we're to believe Sejima).

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Blaze Dragon posted:

Also I feel our protagonist here won't have a very easy time living if just being under the sun is causing him constant pain (and constant tissue breaking/regeneration, if we're to believe Sejima).
There's a Sunscreen consumable item that can prevent your full nude death in a short time period. :ssh:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 3: French Bread

Hold on, got an email.

Mission: Head To The Akihabara Vigilante Corps Hideout

I’m starving, gotta get some food.

The clerk greets me with enthusiastic boredom. She knows I am one of those Otaku bargain buyers who horde their money for anime products. She’s correct.

The cheapest food item is the French Bread. It will do.

Thanks for coming.

I will visit the other places later. I got a date to attend.

The world map. Only one new place is unlocked, but first…

I got tired of holding that bread, so I sling/stick it to my back. Now I am prepared for any social event without going hungry!

The backstreet… Ah, she’s at the right corner.

Is that a baguette on your back!?
Yes.
Why?
You never know. Ration. Self-defense. Anything.
What do you mean self-de-

Suddenly, a random event npc interrupted my date.

Wait, is that a French bread on your back?
Yes.
… Whatever, you have money?

1) N-no money with me now.
2) Sure
3) I can give you my clothes.

Are you mocking me! Die!

That hoodlum took out an aluminum pipe; I took out my French bread in response.

OW! Now you’ve done it, rear end in a top hat!

Secret Technique of French Toast Lord -

Au Revoir no Wee Wee!

OUGGH! You stabbed me! With a French bread!
It's called baguette.

This silliness took awhile.

Both his shirt and pants are flashing red. That means…

What the heck!? HOW!?

Screw this! I am out of here!

Hey, you left your pipe… Told you to take my clothes.

Now, where were we? You were asking something?
Nevermind. Let’s go.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jun 26, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

You can see the result of what happens to a person who got their blood drained... Ah, my I apologize. You are also…

Nyaa posted:

She kneows I am one of those Otaku bargain buyers who hordes their money for anime products.

(Next to the Magazine, what is "smalt"?)

(Mind if I borrow some money?)

3) I can give you my clothes.

That hoodlum took out an aluminum pipe; I took out my French bread in respondse.

Told you to take my clothes.

This is only the beginning.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mraagvpeine posted:

(Next to the Magazine, what is "smalt"?)
That's the magazine name, I think. It's in English with lower case.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Well, now he has reasons to want to take your clothes. Too late, though.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I can only hope we continue to strip peoples clothes off with ever more elaborate baked goods in our fight against vampires in the Tokyo electronic/nerd district who are behind the Japanese demographic crisis.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Akihabara Vigilante Corps Hideout

Here we are. You don’t look too haggard.

1) … I am very haggard.
2) Yeah, I feel just like usual.
3) Is my friend here… ?

I will go through all these. :f5h:

… I am very haggard.
… yea, please understand that we don’t have the time to depress. Sorry, this is reality, please accept it.

--------------
Yeah, I feel just like usual.
You are tough… Or maybe it’s due to the blood… Ah, it’s nothing, sorry.

--------------
Is my friend here… ?
According to the report, he is very fragile and currently resting in his home. He isn't able to talk to people yet. As mentioned before, people who get their blood sucked will become lethargic. Although it affects differently based on body type… He can’t return to normal life yet and needed more rest… No, it’s more accurate to say he is in the state of being a shut-in. However, his body is fine. Please don’t worry.

--------------
Now, let me introduce myself. My name is Midoh Satoko. Mr. Sejima tasked me to take care of you. All orders from above will pass directly from me to you. Although the work may not be fun, let’s do our best for our beloved street and make this a better place. Of course, there will be some compensation for your hard work. The details will be included in the email later… And the rest of you are…
*Whisper to you* We may have exchanged pleasantries… But we only met for the first time.
*Whisper to you* Feels like a hard-to-approach person. Just like Sara. *look at Sara*
… What’s wrong?
*Whisper to you* I tried to find a common topic among us, but can’t. Although I have a lot of questions to inquire, it’s probably not a good idea to get straight to it?
*Whisper to you* So we ended up being silent the whole time… It’s very awkward.
Um- Kanta, can you introduce them to me?
Let me reintroduce myself, hello. I am Yatabe.

1) Old shop owner.
2) A leader-like existence in Akiba.
3) Knows everything about Akiba.

Old shop owner.
It’s a pretty old shop selling items from antiques to the newest products. It’s a pretty interesting store. Is this a good introduction? Either way, nice to meet you.

A leader-like existence in Akiba.
No, no, nothing big like that… Kanta sure likes to joke. Hmm, me and my friends formed this Akihabara Vigilante Corps… But it’s more like a fan club? Hm, something like that. Our main activities are picking up trash, keeping a lookout on the Backstreet since it has low police presence, and investigate petty thieves…
Well, we are a volunteer group trying to help with Akiba’s minor problems. These fellows are the members of the group. They might not look like it, but they all have a strong passion for Akiba… Actually, they are just my regular drinking buddies. If you need any help, please tell us. We can’t guarantee success, but we will try our best.

Knows everything about Akiba.
That’s an exaggeration… I was here when Akiba still had a black market… I do know a lot of people and pretty much most of the shops in Akiba. I can recommend you a few good places. Like the rough coffee shop owner who makes amazing coffee. You should try that when you have the chance.

--------
Hm, Uhh- I am Gon.

1) He likes idols
2) Professional level photographer
3) A prudent person

He likes idols.
I-I cheers for DBP lately. They are the hype of the town. Yep. I’m sure they will become superstars in no time!
But then we wouldn’t be able to see them when they go international… It'd be a happy occasion… But I would be sad… This is what is troubling me now… Eh? You didn’t ask that?

Professional level photographer.
Th-thanks, Kanta. But my level is way below that. Beauty can easily fade away… It's unpredictable. Just like any new stars in Akiba. To preserve their moment of brilliance, I must sharpen my skill.

A prudent person
N-nah, I am not like that… lately? Or lately lately… ? Um, umm.

--------
Once again, I am Nobu. Hello.

1) Loves anime.
2) 2-D lover
3) Handsome face, woman killer

Loves anime.
I like less popular work. The kinds made for the general populace are usually shallow. Clearly, most of them use cheap tricks to achieve their popularity. By the way, I like silent loli.

2-D lover
Hold it, hold it! There are many people who make fun of this. Thinking it’s just a picture, right? But think about it! By their logic, human is just a bunch of water and protein! In fact, human can’t fully distinguish the line between material and life! I always told these people to figure this out before arguing with me! Compare to getting loved, I am happier with giving love! This is the greatest kind of love…! Haa~ I hate small-minded people. They don’t consider things from all perspectives, and don’t think about their reason for living. They just treat people that are different than them to be an idiot and never think about their own action. A bunch of fools. Kanta, don’t you think so?

Handsome face, woman killer
Hey, hey, enough with the joke, Kanta. The only kind of girl I will go for are 2D girls. I have no love for the 3D variant. Oh, except resin kit.

--------
I am Sara. Nice to meet you.

1) Super maid of unknown age.
2) Super maid of unknown identity.
3) Mysterious super maid.

All these give the same reply.

Super maid of unknown age.
I work at the maid café [Coffee Mansion: Edinburgh] as the head maid. Please visit us when you have the time. I can find another shop that matches my master’s taste. Please provide us with your demand.

--------

… I-I see. Thanks.
Firstly, I know they have no contact with other agents, so I will have to explain your situation to them… Can you wait for me in front of the station? I will be there soon and inform you of the details.

Mission: Meet with Midoh

Sounds like another date to me! I should buy a gift for the second date.

Good question, what would Midoh like?

I guess the doll is the only good (and cheap) choice.

Yes. She will love this.

Now we wait.

You seem tougher than others, maybe you aren’t human…?

1) What are you saying?
2) Indeed.

Indeed
So you are an agent… Evil like you shall disappear!

Wow, how can I do that too?

I barely dodged his spin-flip fly kick.

Dang it, this toy is too round for one hand to grip; I have to use it two-handed!

Ugh! It would be so much faster fighting bare-handed or one-handed!

But if I can just get the momentum going…

Daruma doll, also known as Dharma doll. It’s modeled after Bodhidharma and considered to be both a toy and a talisman of good luck to the Japanese. ARE YOU EDUCATED? DID I GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD? :eng101:

Curses! I underestimated him... Hm?

Get hi-

Not as dangerous as you.

These guys are our enemy and targets to defeat. People like you are assaulted everyday. It might look like a normal brawl or a hate crime against Otaku, but this is the truth behind it. To prevent this kind of incident is our job, which will also be your job from now on. Let’s not loiter here any longer. We should go to her.

1) Her?
2) To do what?

Her?
All agents call her master. She teaches us special techniques that are very effective against vampires.
… But, she is a… Little… Strange…
Y-you will understand when you meet her. Now let’s go. The location is the roof of a certain building.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:01 on May 18, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Here we are here.

He doesn’t to be isn't able to talk to people yet. As mentioned before, people who goet their blood sucked will become lethargic. He can’t return to normal life yet and neededs more rest…

Although the work may not be fun, but let’s do our best for our beloved street and make this a better place. Of course, there wouldwill be some compensation for your hard work.

We may have exchanged pleasantryies

Feels like a hard-to-approach person.

I tried to find a common topic among us, but can’t find any. Although I have a lot of questions to inquire, but it’s probably not a good idea to get straight to it?.

It’s a pretty old shop selling items from antiques to the newest products.

Our main activities are picking up trash, watch out keeping a lookout on the Backstreet that have since it has a low police presence, and investigate petty thiefves

I was here when Akiba still haved a black market…

1) He likes idols

He likes idols.

I-I cheers for DBP lately... I’m sure they will become superstars in no time!

But then we wouldn’t be able to see them when they go international… It’sd be a happy occasion… But I would be sad… This is what is troubling me now…

Beauty are easy to can easily fade away… They are It's unpredictable. Just like any new stars in Akiba.

1) Loves anime.

Loves anime.
The kinds that makde for the general populace are usually shallow.

There’s are many people who make fun of this.

Good question, what would Midoh likes?

Thoese guys are our enemy and targets to be defeated. People like you are being assaulted like you everyday.

The location is at the roof of a certain building.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.
I don't know what's going on here, but it's going to be hard to top beating a man into submission with a baguette and then stealing his clothes to show your superiority.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

David Corbett posted:

I don't know what's going on here

You know how in Saints Row games you can strip your character naked and then run around beating people up with a giant novelty dildo?

It's kinda like that, except instead we run around fully clothed, beat people up with a giant novelty dildo, and then steal their clothes. Because they're actually vampires and removing their clothes will make it easier for the sunlight to kill them.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't think we steal their clothes; just rip them off and leave the scraps behind.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I choose to interpret this as us beating a guy so hard with a breadstick that it knocked his clothes off.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Oh god, Nobu's defense for the 2D girls thing. That was amusing as hell. I like the group of friends already (except Sara, she didn't get a lot of character there, hopefully that'll change)

Also that daruma looks a lot harder to use than the good ol' breadstick.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.
Hitting people so hard their clothes come off? Are we going to encounter any bartenders?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Actually, I hit him so hard with a bread stick, his pants and cloth burst into pieces. We can't steal clothes yet.

I plan to explain the game mechanic slowly and passively instead of dumping it all in one post, which might be what caused most of the confusion here.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Is this going to be another LP where goons ironically laugh at the creepy poo poo going on while secretly whacking it like mad to teenagers being undressed?

Good poo poo, guys. Good poo poo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This looks epic! Subscribed!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

This looks epic! Subscribed!

Nyaa posted:

I know, I know. Despite the creepy premise of this Cero C (equivalent of between T and M ESRB rating) game, the story treats cloth-stripping mechanic pretty seriously and the plot is pretty great. Please believe me.:

I think this is my favorite part of the OP where they literally go "despite the creepy premise" and then talk about how the plot is great.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lay off already, Christ. At least this game has some good story going for it. The clothes coming off is just a mechanic of the game, I mean there isn't any nudity is there???

:pray:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lay off already, Christ. At least this game has some good story going for it. The clothes coming off is just a mechanic of the game, I mean there isn't any nudity is there???

:pray:

According to the good lads in the sandcastle

quote:

No more than the average sailor moon transformation sequence

I don't know what that means but I hope this helps.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can we get to the good poo poo already? Big flopping teen funbags in almost nothing but scraps of t shirts and bikinis. I'm all horned up over here and Bae be 2000 miles away

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Is this going to be another LP where goons ironically laugh at the creepy poo poo going on while secretly whacking it like mad to teenagers being undressed?

Good poo poo, guys. Good poo poo.

I'm actually not laughing at all. I'm staring completely impassively at my screen as my brain processes and then forgets this information. Truly, this is the life of an LP poster; in one ear and out the other, for all eternity.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I will say it now, if you are expecting nudity or sexy stuff, then you will be disappointed.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nyaa posted:

I will say it now, if you are expecting nudity or sexy stuff, then you will be disappointed.

What's the loving point then

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I swear it's people like you that get threads locked and gassed.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mraagvpeine posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about? There is nothing wrong with some big tittied 15 year old bouncing around and losing her clothes in battle. I think we can all agree some children are more...uhh.. Developed than others

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
man are you people new to SA? Black baby goku and wide sauron posting in concert and y'all replyin' to 'em. geez.

requisite vote x move on request.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Pladdicus posted:

man are you people new to SA? Black baby goku and wide sauron posting in concert and y'all replyin' to 'em. geez.

requisite vote x move on request.

I'd rather make fun of the people who think it's comedy gold to sit there and watch someone else play a game where you disrobe minors.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

Why yes, they are Imp Zone posters.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I would like to make a stew with Midohs panties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

After a chat with the mod, I have added the following as thread rule.

-------------------------------------

Part 4: Bear

Now let's continue where we left off.

New location unlocked at the top of the skyscraper.

I changed my clothes and brought my boxing gloves to prepare for this ‘master’.

Is she a vampire hunter like Van Hellsing or a member of the Belmont clan?

This… Is an exotic battlefield.

Mission: Learn Stripping Techniques

How about you tell me your recent development? Hmm?
Y-yes, I am utilizing master’s techniques in my work…
I care not for your job. What I am asking is… Who’s that next to you?
… Ah, th-that…
Hehe… You are still the same. Cute... As always.
That, um... Today teach Kanta…
Hm, yes, I was informed about it. Although I don’t know his potential, I can show him the basic. Lately, I have been sooo bored.
Thank you master… ! Hey, you should thank master too!
No need, let’s begin… Hey, you. Kanta? You like… Cherry? I love~it… You… Like?

1) I like
2) I don’t like
3) What does that mean?

I like.
Hehe… Honest boy. I like you.

---------
I don’t like.
Oh dear… How unfortunate. If you are willing, I could make you happy till morning.

---------
What does that mean?
I like dull kids. Such an honest response, so interesting… Not bad, I like you.

---------
Th-then, please teach him your technique today...
… Too bad. It can’t be helped. I will give you another chance. Kanta, step in front of this arena. Satoko, come to me.
… Eh?
The fervor is at its height… Hurry, to me.
B-but, today… ! Kanta is here…
You already prepared everything and yet you resist. You’re such a tease. I called you just for this. Your body probably can’t wait for more, yes?
T-that... B-but…
Hurry. If you don’t come, I won’t teach Kanta. In fact, I won’t work with NIRO anymore and will never teach anyone my techniques.
That... Would be bad…
… You want it, yes? My. Techniques.
Yes.
Say it clearly.
… Want, master’s… technique.
Good, that will do. Come to me. Let me take great care of you… Just like usual.

Just as the definition, it’s to remove clothes. Of course, it is not stripping yourself, but others. Vampire, yes? I don’t really get it, but they can’t handle sunlight. So, my stripping techniques are very effective… Something that like that… However, it doesn’t concern me. NIRO defeating vampires or whatever… I don’t really care about that. All that matters is stripping people of their clothes.
Do you understand? The most important thing is the urge to confiscate the target. It’s the desire to expose the skins hidden underneath the clothes. Compared to stamina and skill, this is the most important factor. You… Understand?

1) I understand.
2) I don’t understand.

… Not bad. You shall taste no fear with this mindset. No matter how covered the target is, it won’t matter… No. It’s better to say that the harder it is to strip the target, the more you want to do it. For example, a bikini is pretty loose clothing… No? *Snap*
Gyaaaaaa!
… Right then… Next, my cute pets will demonstrate.

1) Man
2) Woman
3) Bear

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jun 26, 2015

• Locked thread