Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Refuse

*KA-BONG!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
Refuse

Though, that comment about human wave tactics, interesting...

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."
Refuse! No mercy!! No eye shadow!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Refuse.
… I knew you would refuse. I get it, I get it. I will surrender.
Stop!
Fools!

The following happened too fast to show in gif.

This scum dived under me.

Low blow me and escaped.

Oh no!
Dammit! Such a good chance…!

This is awkward like two disappointed parents looking at their son in disapproving silence.

1) This might not be the right time to ask, but am I really just bait?
2) Sorry.

This might not be the right time to ask, but am I really just bait?
Yes. You might know a few tricks, but you are still a layman. Your battle record has far surpassed our expectations… But it’s still not enough. Was it not proper to use this tactic in that sense? *Leave*
Sorry for misleading you, but I hope you understand that we aren’t playing games. He wouldn’t have shown up if there were more people with you. Considering it logically, that’s the best strategy... Because your battle capability has far surpassed our expectations, so we decided to hold back a little to watch your performance. In a normal situation, gaining vampire blood shouldn’t increase your physical ability to such a high level, so that person would be an interesting subject… I am sure Mr. Sejima has a reason, however complicated… Sorry, don’t worry about it. Thanks for the hard work. Please take a good break until the next mission. I will contact you when I have something for you… How should I say it, please don’t hate him. He’s just working his hardest. *leave*

------------------
Sorry.
… Just as I thought, not very useful… Although you have a few tricks, it’s not mature enough… How strange. The enhancement is too ridiculous even for High Blood… Hm. Maybe there’s issues with blood compatibility. Forget it, stay in contact. *Leave*
… Well done. He might not hold back with his words, but he is praising your capability in his own way. Even with vampire blood, it won't make you strong enough to be victorious against Abeno. In other word, he recognized your strength. Please continue your hard work and make up for your gaffe this time. *leave*

Yes, mom. :v:

Obtain 15000 Yen

Thanks, mom! :sparkles:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 26, 2015

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Dude he was -right there-. -Right there-. How did you manage to gently caress that up?

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
It looks like his back got broken by that attack.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Sorry it took so long to do this, life was life and distractions were distracting. So, the first post only has one thing I saw, shown here, other than the minor grammar stuff that Mraagvpeine has already gone over.

Nyaa posted:

Good, she has taken a fighting stance.

Nyaa posted:

Akibahara. It has been rapidly developing since the war. Now, it is the frontier of the modern world, a special region that strives to satisfy existing human desires while creating new ones.

Hahaha... Ah, he’s still there. That’s the guy you are looking for? Hahaha, no one even noticed him. All alone without food and water, but he still looks better than you. Gyahahaha!

Huuuuh? What are you babbling about? (The way you have it phrased does carry the same meaning, but is much more formal sounding, and so far this guy's seemed like a relaxed punk)

Oh dear, too much? He could have gotten away if he would just ditch his friend. No point sucking his blood now. The difference between human and us is that they will die from a light injury like this.

Hope this has been some help, if you have any questions or anything let me know. Cheers, Nyaa!

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Nyaa posted:

This is awkward like two disappointed parents looking at their son in disapprovaling silence.

1) This might not be the right time to ask, but am I really ajust bait?

This might not be the right time to ask, but am I really ajust bait?

He wouldn’t have shown up if there awere more people with you. Considering it logically, that’s the best strategy... Because your battle capability has far surpassed our expectations, so we decided to hold back a little to watch your performance. In a normal situation, gaining vampire blood shouldn’t increase your physical ability to such a high level, so that person iswould be an interesting subject… I am sure Mr. Sejima has a reason, however complicated… Please take a good restbreak until the next mission. He’s just working toohis hardest.

In another words, he recognized your strength.

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jun 8, 2015

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Was it not proper to use this tactic in that sense?

I disagree with your edit here. The tactic, singular, that he's referring to was sending Kanta in as bait.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Yeah, that's true.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Thank you all for the help. I really appreciates it.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
If only you didn't ditch the keyboard shield, his back attack would've failed.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Now would be a good time to import my barehanded-master save file. Only equipment and skill books are carried over, so Kanta won’t one-shot anything. :v:

Part 7: Philosophical Riot

Mission: Suppress Rioters

It’s time for some disciplinary action with my non-lethal Harisen (Slapping Fan, ATK 1)!

P-people will make fun of us nerds again.
It’s already on the online news site.

1) What is going on ?
2) What should I do ?
3) Everyone looks excited.

What is going on ?
There’s a rumor that the store is hoarding limited edition merchandise of a certain anime. Everyone said the store is trying to jack up the rarity of the item to sell it at a high price. Nobu knows a lot more about these kinds of things, but we can’t seem to contact him… As for what happened, it seems the store ordered the wrong amount of those merchandise, which means a bunch of people aren’t getting their pre-orders.
In other words, those people are the preorder customers. It is irritating to have something like this happen…
What to do? There might be some in here that might want to loot things during the disorder.
No, no, they aren’t that kind of people. I know that well.
… Sorry.
Don’t worry about it. The restock error occurred two weeks ago, so it’s a strange thing to see this baseless rumor come out of nowhere…
The storage is empty, right ?
Hm. I know the shopkeeper, and he verified there is nothing… However, no one would believe with just that… The lack of confidence in the store is part of the problem.
Humans prefers to believe information that they gathered themselves. It’s a tricky situation.

---------------------

What should I do?
Hmmm, although we have come, what can we do… Haha.
We are always like this. Always charging into the scene without planning first…
We have the heart, but we don’t have power nor legality. We can only watch most of the time.
Yep, yep.
Ahahahaha…
Is this the time to laugh?
… Sorry.
… I will reflect on my action.

… I don’t dislike this kind of Vigilante. What’s important is to do something for society.
Ahh… Ms. Sara is so cool.
I am fully motivated by Sara’s words.
But there’s not much we can do.
That’s correct.
Ahahahaha…

… Sorry.
… I will reflect on my action.

---------------------
Everyone looks excited.
Yeah, I know. It’s like a festival.
… Please be a little more serious.
… Oh dear, oh dear.

---------------------

IT Witch Maria’s limited hug pillow and breast mouse pad!
YEAHHHHHH!
WE WILL NOT LET YOU SELL THE STUFF WE PREORDERED ONLINE!
YEAHHHHHH!
IT’S IN THE STORAGE ISN’T IT!? LET US SEE IT!
YEAHHHHHH!

Not just the shop, lots of people will be arrested…
… It’s a big problem.
… Is it my imagination? The people who are hyping the riot don’t seem to be local.
Now that you mention it, they don’t seem familiar.
Could it be… Yatabe, do you have the machine from NIRO?
Ah, the identifier? But this case is…
It’s just a hunch.
Hm, very well. Then… Hm, push this button…
AH!?
Eh? Could it be, those people… They’re…
Vampires!
In times like this, it’s all up to Kanta.

What!? Vampire!? I can’t hurt them with this slapping fan! I left my real weapon at home! :ohdear:

1) Ok
2) No

No.
Please, the sooner the better.
We can’t do it after all…
Please, Kanta.

No.
Kanta…
… Kanta…
… Kanta…

No.

Please, master. Lend us your strength.

Ok.
I knew you would accept! Just in case, I will contacted that agent lady.
Alright, let’s do our best to control the situation.
Take care.

They already started brawling with each other. Here goes nothing.

This is a lot more people than I thought. The band-clothing guy seems to be the only vampire, and he is too busy stirring up the riot than fighting.

Stop fighting, you two!

This is all a plot of the vampire!

Don’t uppercut me while I uppercutting someone! This would look silly!

God dammit! Even Au Revoir no Wee Wee is barely hurting them.

I made a terrible choice for my weapon. This is going to take forever… Unless…

I am dumping all my tungsten into this fan!

I don’t know how it happened, but Harisen +6! :black101:

Much better!

Sending the rioters back home in droves.

No sinner can withstand the wrath of the disciplinary committee. Social orders must be obeyed.

1) Do not cause a riot!
2) I know your real identity.
3) Give me the limited merchandise!

Do not cause a riot!
You dare interfere with us? Then I have no qualm in destroying you! You shall not have the limited merchandise!

Why do you stir up this riot? Answer me!
It’s obvious the store failed the expectations of these customers and they have every right to be enraged!

No! This could have been resolved peacefully without your intervention!
Wrong! Society always sought for peace, and yet wars still happen!
What are you trying to say? That the world can never have peace?

Wrong again! There’s only one thing that can achieve true world peace!
And what is that?
Anime merchandise!

You mean entertainment will distract the world from killing each other?
Exactly! Not only that, but people will learn love through anime hug pillow!

Then why did you caused this riot!?
It is my mission! A personal mission to teach the retail industry to never under-stock their anime merchandise!
You are mad!
It is the fact of life! This riot proved my world theory!

NO, you are wrong! Love will preserve the peace of society and anime is the crystallization of love!

*slowly ashing* … You might be right. It’s a shame I won’t get to see the next episode of IT Witch Maria…
I will burn a whole volume to send to heaven for you.
Ha, as if a vampire will ever go to heaven.
Course you will. Vampire or not, anyone who love anime can’t be all bad.
… I finally understand… Your meaning… Of love…

-----------------

T-this kind of ‘activity’ really dissolved quickly without a leader.
Well done. Would you like some tea when we return to the base?

Nobu... Were you in the riot too?
Of course. It’s IT Witch Maria! I heard that masterpiece is releasing limited merchandise, how could a fan like me miss this! In fact, I feel bad for the store after this incident. Speaking of that, the store owner forgot to restock the proper amount of merchandise is bad form for their customers! Lucky for me, I reserved a several copies from a couple of other stores for collection and viewing pleasure. Just handing out anime cards as the apology is so disrespectfully lovely service! This store deserves this bad fortune, it’s entirely their fault! There’s mor-
Ah, hm, we get it. Probably, hm, we get it. It’s fine, we got the message.
… That’s why we couldn’t contact you.
Umm... What’s the difference of View Only Collection and Usable Collection?

Uh, th-that… How to say this. It’s fine if it gets dirty… etcetera… Method of getting it dirty… something like that… Right, Gon?
… !? D-don’t look at me…
…?
Well, well. Men have their own philosophical path.
An-anyway, why’s everyone here?
Hm, that…

----
(Yatabe explained the situation to him)
Inconceivable! I was riled by those people? Impossible! This fervent voice from within my heart, it can’t be drawn out by someone else…
… Ah.
Speaking of them, the chick that we saw before is wandering around here somewhere…

1) Which erotic game character?
2) Vampire?
3) Enough with the excuse.

Which erotic game character?
Not 2D, I meant 3D.

-----
Vampire.
Hm.

-----
Enough with the excuse.
It’s not an excuse. I mean it!
That dark haired girl… The one from when you were assaulted in the alley. She was holding you when we reached there. She seems to be with her friend, issuing some orders or something… I think I saw her going that way.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jun 26, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Only equipment and skill books are carried over,

It’s time for some disciplinary action with my non-lethal Harisen (Slapping Fan, ATK 1)!

P-people will make fun of us nerds again.

There’s a rumor that the store is hoarding limited edition merchandise of a certain anime. Nobu knows a lot more about these kinds of things, but we can’t seem to contact him… As for what happened, it seems the store ordered the wrong amount of those merchandise, which means a bunch of people aren’t getting their pre-orders.

In other words, those people are the preorder customers.

There might be some in here there that might want to loot things during the disorder.

The restock error occurred two weeks ago, so it’s a strange thing to see this baseless rumor come out of nowhere…

Hm. I know the shopkeeper, and he verified there is nothing... The lack of confidence ofin the store is part of the problem.

Humans prefers to believe information that they gathered themselves.

Hmmm, I although we have come, but what can we do…

Always charging into the scene without planning first…

We have the heart, but we don’t have power nor legality.

I am allfully motivated by Sara’s words.

The people who are hyping the riot don’t seem to be local.

Please, master. Lend us with your strength.

I knew you would accept!

Don’t uppercut me while I uppercutting someone! That would look silly!

You dare to interfere with us?

It’s obvious the store failed the expectations of these customers and they have every right to be enraged!

No! This could have been resolved peacefully without your intervention!

I will burn a whole volume to send to heaven for you.

T-this kind of ‘activity’ really dissolved quickly without a leader.

I heard that masterpiece (?) is releasing limited merchandise, how could a fan like me miss this! Speaking of that, the store owner forgot to restock the proper amount of merchandise is bad form for their customers! Lucky for me, I reserved a several copies from a couple of other stores for collection and viewing pleasure. Just handing out anime cards as the apology is so disrespectfully lovely service!

… That’s why we couldn't contact you.

Well, well. Men have their own philosophical path.

1) Which erotic game character?

Which erotic game character?

The one from when you were assaulted in the alley. I think I saw her going that way.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Nyaa posted:

Wrong again! There’s only one thing that can achieve true world peace!
And what is that?
Anime merchandise!

You mean entertainment will distract the world from killing each other?
Exactly! Not only that, but people will learn love through anime hug pillow!

NO, you are wrong! Love will preserve the peace of society and anime is the crystallization of love!

I'm staring to understand why you wanted to share this game with us.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

That was strangely poetic. I'm not sure how to think of a vampire that wants the world to be distracted by media ala Fahrenheit 451. But in the end it's not like the trash is going to take itself away.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

"Usable Collection"

Goddamn.

In the depth of my subconcious, I realized that this was the case, but for it to have an actual term.

Goddamn :ughh:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Understand understand the concept of love

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.

SSNeoman posted:

"Usable Collection"

Goddamn.

In the depth of my subconcious, I realized that this was the case, but for it to have an actual term.

Goddamn :ughh:

I missed that originally... and was so blissfully ignorant.
drat it :japan:!
:argh:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I cannot decide if this is a viscous mockery of otaku 'culture' or just a completely honest take on it with a little bit of eyebrow wagging and hoping you think it's a joke when really, they're being dead serious about the creepy poo poo.

Either way, it's good stuff, in that awful way.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
"Speaking of them, the chick that we saw before is wandering around here somewhere…"

missed one

Delta Green
Nov 2, 2012

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I cannot decide if this is a viscous mockery of otaku 'culture' or just a completely honest take on it with a little bit of eyebrow wagging and hoping you think it's a joke when really, they're being dead serious about the creepy poo poo.

Either way, it's good stuff, in that awful way.

I think they're being dead serious. But only the people outside of Japan can see it. The Japanese otaku don't.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Delta Green posted:

I think they're being dead serious. But only the people outside of Japan can see it. The Japanese otaku don't.

I think it's pretty clearly joking considering the other jokes about otaku in the game.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 8: Standpoint

Finally, it’s over. The vampire who’s supposed to drain blood in the chaos should have retreated.
... Phew~ Thank goodness.
I was so worried that it might have become an uncontrollable situation. What to do if it really turned into a riot… Many people will have painful memories and many of them… Will be arrested… I am such a hindrance...
… Thankfully, it ended well.
Yes. All has gone as planned.
But, is this really fine?
Huh?
Although there were no victims this time, your situation…… Ms. Sena and Ms. Mana will scold them… ?
It’s fine. We did what we were tasked to do. The one who should take responsibility are the ones who crafted such terrible plans.
… That may be so…
It’s alright. Relax. You won’t be scolded.

Because those sisters are supposed to watch over me. My gaffe is their gaffe, which means we will be fine.
…Hm.
Let’s go. *Walks*
Yeah! *Walks*
The enthusiasm of those people is amazing. I didn’t expect them to be rioting so hard. Draining blood during a riot is a good plan, but starting one just from a rumor… I didn’t believe it would be a workable plan at first.
… Yeah. I didn’t think it would be so easy. The people who live here are very motivated…
It surpassed my imagination to see so many people easily gathered on a regular workday. It might become unmanageable if this had occurred on a weekend.
My sisters want to know more about this place than us…

You are… !?

They ran away as soon as they saw me. I am so unpopular. :smithcloud:

No update on email, so I have to check the To-do list.

(Hm? … A mail)

Dammit people, how many of you are from that other store? How many copies had you ordered?

Go home and hug your other pillows! :bahgawd:

I know your real identity.
Our real identity!? Then you are an agent…? You shall not have the limited merchandise!

I don’t care about your merchandise! I have a first kiss to chase!

(Over there… Toward the park.)

Obtain 15000 Yen

Mission: Chase after dark haired girl

They ran really, really far.

On the way there, I ‘borrowed’ one of the agent’s clothes and purchased an umbrella. This is a reasonable getup for chasing down the vampire and it protects myself from sunlight in the worst case scenario.I am pretty certain that I am getting better at this prepare-before-battle thing. :sparkles:

Our deterrent barely stalled the agent at all… No matter how low ranking our deterrent was, his defeat was just way too fast.
…That’s the power of my blood?

Leave this to me, Rui. Run!
But, Suzu you-
Hurry!
… I get it. Don’t push yourself.
Here I come!

Nope. :getout:

Without the leader’s blood… I am no match for an agent… *panting*

(What should I do now?)

1) Give her a deathblow
2) Don’t give her a deathblow

I can’t hit a crying girl. :saddowns:

Rui would have jumped in to save her anyway.

Rui! Why... !?
I can escape by myself. If I were to leave you too, then I am no different than them.
Forget about me… Run!
Put your clothes back on!

We meet again, KSer (Kiss Stealer). ;-*

This is a battle between Open and Closed Umbrella style.

Shields are for fools. Offense is the way to go.

She stepped back after realizing my umbrella style is superior.

Why… After I went through the trouble of saving you…
My blood should clear from your system after awhile, and you will revert back to human.
Yet, you joined as an agent, to hunt us?

1) To save my friend.
2) … No real reason.
3) I can’t forget about you.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 26, 2015

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You w-w-w-w-were m-m-my f-f-f-irst...

I can't forget about you!

Maybe l-l-l-later on...w-w-w-we can even...hold hands :blush:

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jun 15, 2015

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
As cold as this guy has acted so far I think it'd be in character to say No real reason.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
To Save my best friend!... What was his name again?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

I was so worried that it might have become an uncontrollable situation. I might have to be a hindrance again…

Yes. All has gone as planned.

Although there were no victims this time, but your situation…

We did what we were tasked to do. The one who should take responsibility are the ones who created such terrible plans.

It surpassed my imagination to see so many people easily gathered on a regular workday. It might become unmanageable if this had occurred on a weekend.

They ran away as soon as they saw me.

(The dark hair girl has been spotted. She seems to have run towards Central Avenue North West.)

(Although he haven't verified it, but there seems to havebe similar problems in the Central Avenue North West. There are no signs of a riot occurring now, but please prevent it from happening.)

This is a reasonable getup for chasing down the vampire and it protects myself from sunlight in the worst case scenario.

Our deterrent barely stalled the agent at all… No matter how low ranking our deterrent was, his defeat was just way too fast.

I can escape by myself.

Put your clothes back on!

My blood should clear from your system after awhile, and you will revert back to human.

I can't forget about you.

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012
You can't just show a person, a man, a glimpse of an unknown world and expect him to forget it exists! I can't, won't forget about you!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Pff, it's not about you. There's no real reason. :kamina:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

1) Resonably heroic answer
2) Socipathic/ bored answer
3) Goony answer :f5:

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.
It was fate that we met again, I guess I just can't forget about you.
Your blood calls to my blood and my blood pumps to the fierce maximum!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I Kanta forget about you.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Can't forget about you

We are the Omega Goon.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I just can't get you out of my head

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Of course we couldn't forget about her.

ViggyNash fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jun 16, 2015

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 9: My Waifu

I can’t forget about you.
… Have you lost your mind? I saved you that time. Although it was my relative who caused you great harm, this I won’t deny.
But…
… No, you have the right to hate me. I forced my blood into you. The vampirization shouldn’t have lasted so long, and you seem to be much stronger than other childer. Your period might be much longer too…
… Sorry.

1)
2) Hm, as punishment, please strip.
3) … It’s my first kiss.

… It’s my first kiss.
… !? W-what… Suddenly…! H-hey, what… Does that mean? You didn’t mean you can’t forget the hatred of my act, but about me… ?

H-hold it.
I just let you drink my blood, kissing is not something I…Really, you joined as an agent to find me?

Nah, I joined for Midoh’s measurement, but that’s a national secret. :ssh:

… I-I see.

B-but, to join the agent for this reason… Is dumb.
You should cut your ties with them. They must be using you for their own gain.

1) No.
2) Exchange phone number with me.
3) I CANNOT FORGET THAT KISS!

No.
… It’s hard to communicate with you.

---
Exchange phone number with me.
Although this… Is fine… But you are an agent, right?
This really i-

---
I CANNOT FORGET THAT KISS!

What are you planning to do?
To stay with me ? Although you are vampirized now, you will revert back to a human eventually… Truly, it can’t be done. You are… Human…
… an-and, think about it, I just said it’s for you to drink my blood…It’s not to kiss…
If you must call it a kiss… I-it’s my first kiss too! So, we are even…
That is... To say…
I-I, what am I saying…

-----

Ah! Rui, someone is coming! It’s… Agents!
… Let’s leave.

… What’s your name?

1) Kanta
2) Sir Kanta

Sir Kanta.
… Adding [Sir] to your name feel strange…
Let’s go with ‘Kanta’… I will remember it. *leave*

… Thank goodness.
Looking from afar, those two seem to be Fumidzuki Rui and Moriizumi Suzu. They aren’t as difficult to deal with as Abeno, but they are tough vampires.
… Kanta, it’s wonderful that you are fine.
… But now is not the time for sentiment! I need to pursue them! But one more thing, no matter how vampirized you are, your base is a human, and these monsters will always be a bit stronger than you. Your stripping skills are still immature, so you are not permitted to charge in alone. Please immediate alert me when something like this happen again. Farewell! *Run*

Kanta, you are alright. I was surprised when you suddenly bolted.
Ya, that fervor is like charging into the opening of the summer comic cons.
Maybe it’s just my imagination, but are you chatting with those two…?
Right, right. Those two may be vampires, but they sure are pretty gals.
Hm, hm, it is. Not as good as the idol in Akiba, but-
They will have a great fanbase if they will Cosplay. Alas, Akiba is now in the palm of DBP, it would be hard to compete against them~
Kanta is a man, he just wants to know his opponent. And maybe, having positive feeling for her?
Speaking of that, you two did kissed. I understand, I fully understand. That’s the feeling of first time. Even I can’t forget the first erotic game I played, the first character route I cleared. It’s the best memories in my middle school life.
…Middle school? Weren’t you underage?
Ah, hm, that…! How should I say this, she’s a three hundred years old loli character. As for me, I feel very matured during the middle school years… So it’s kind of legal… So, that’s how it is.
… Then how old are you now? Geez…
Hahahaha.
… Forget it…
… It’s good that you are alright.
Alright, Kanta is tired, let’s go back to the secret base for now. Please prepare the tea, Sara.
Leave it to me.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jun 26, 2015

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You know what? The vampires might not be so bad after all.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

SSNeoman posted:

You know what? The vampires might not be so bad after all.

I was thinking the same. Every vampire Kanta's met with story importance has been far nicer to him than the human "allies" who not only are willing to sacrifice him, but outright told him so. It's hard to see any reason not to just side with Rui and send our current "allies" to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Also the vampires are relatively benign anime stereotypes, whereas our teammates are increasingly looking like disgusting anime stereotypes.

• Locked thread