Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Nyaa posted:

Although it was my family who caused you great harm, this I won’t deny.

Your period might be much longer too…

You mean it's not that you couldn’t forget your hatred of my actions, but about me… ?

B-but, to join them for this reason… Is dumb.

2) Exchange phone numbers with me.

Exchange phone numbers with me.

… an-and, think about it, I just said it’s so that you could drink my blood…

Please alert me immediately when something like this happens again.

Maybe it’s just my imagination, but were you chatting with those two…?

They'd have a great fanbase if they will Cosplay.

And maybe, he has a good feeling about her?

Speaking of that, you two did kiss.

Wouldn’t you be underage?

As for me, I felt very mature during the middle school years…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Sir Kanta, knight of the baguette!

Wait a minute, can you combine the steel you used with the fan with the baguette as well?

Elric
Mar 31, 2011

Blaze Dragon posted:

I was thinking the same. Every vampire Kanta's met with story importance has been far nicer to him than the human "allies" who not only are willing to sacrifice him, but outright told him so. It's hard to see any reason not to just side with Rui and send our current "allies" to hell.

Other than the one who basically murdered him, you mean.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
"I am the otaku of my blade"
"Undead is my body, and anime is my blood"
"I have created over a thousand doujins(fanfics)"
"Unknown to women, nor known to life"
"Have withstood pain to purchase many anime figurines"
"Yet those hands will never hold anything"
"So, as I pray..."
"UNLIMITED AKIBA WORKS!"

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Darth TNT posted:

Wait a minute, can you combine the steel you used with the fan with the baguette as well?
Yes, any weapon can benefits from tungsten. We can keep stacking the tungsten to +99 and make the world's strongest baguette.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
This LP is actually much more interesting that I would have expected. Thanks for all the hard work with the translating and transcribing!

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

EzEight posted:

"So, as I pray..."
"UNLIMITED AKIBA WORKS!"

:golfclap:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh my god I just found this thread and it is a gold mine of horrible gooniness in the form of a game :allears:

I wondered what the game was like and it is truly amazing.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 10: Trial

I finally meet Rui. I think she likes me. She asked for my name. I think I will *secretly* call her my Waifu… :swoon:

Whatever happened after that is all blurry to me…Oh, I got mail, is it from my Waifu?

More vampire hunting, maybe I will meet my Waifu again?

Looking up the chatroom app on my phone, the culprit seems to hang out around the Akiba train station entrance. I rarely read the chatroom because it’s 90% of its content is irreverent and pointless chatting, but their information is certainly a bit faster than NIRO.

Mission: Discuss with Master

Not that it matters. It’s time to nerd up and learns new techniques from master. The extra thick dictionary should help me figure out her strange vocabularies.

Hopefully master won’t hit on me with this nerdy look because I have to be faithful to my new Waifu.

I’m jus too hansom

I mean, even a nice fortune teller walks up to me…

1) Disappear from my sight
2) Just a little while
3) Palm reading?

Palm reading?
Yes, all I need is to see your palm… And I will know your fortune with love and luck. Now, let’s begin… Pardon me.
This is amazing… This is a first of a kind I ever seen…
Normal… Not too bad with people in Akiba.
Oh, it is at a safe line… NIRO? They somewhat trust you.
Friends luck is normal… Normal relation with Vampire.
Lastly, your luck today… The worst… Please be well prepared.

That was ominous. :ohdear:

Now back to the mission, I can never get used to how out of place this DANGER ARENA is sitting right in front of a pink castle.

Especially this creepy servant that keep asking me to do his tournament ranking thing. Maybe some other day.

I heard from that child. You want to learn the way to strip a female highschooler? You might not have grasped the difficulty of such feat. Their clothing might look easy to pull, but it’s actually very difficult. The mysterious veil that covers the smooth skin of a maiden… It can’t just be made with thin and simple fabric, yes? It’s actually special high performance clothing forged from the best technology of mankind. Its design forgoes the concept of budget. Simple technique will not do… Hm. By the way, Kanta… You like high schooler? You want to strip them with all your heart?

1) …
2) … *Glup*

… *Glup*
It seems you have fallen into the wrong idea that beginner would make. Do you understand? Striping people to satisfy your sexual desire is a perverted action. No, it is a crime… Why are you looking at me like that? Fine, I will restate. The action of stripping is criminal, but I love the person, respect the person, to understand the ‘hidden something’ that I will risk my life to unveil… Well, sometime it ended more ‘happily’ than other, or there could be no continuation but mere satisfaction of curiosity... Forget about it. There’s no way you can strip a high schooler’s uniform with any techniques.
!
… Geez. What would you do without me? I will tell you a good way to comprehend the charm of female high schooler. A certain place in Akiba sells high school uniforms. Not bogus imitation, but the real thing… Of course, the channel is not publically open for anyone. By and large, the quality of the product are great; a thing of beauty. Surely, even a layman like you will understands the charm when you witness this clothing. Find a way to obtain this, and find someone to wear it, admire it, and understand its charm. It’s meaningless to try it yourself; you must find someone to wear it, preferably someone more than a dozen years old. The keyword for the deal is ‘Newground’. Don’t forget it. Come back here after your urges to expose their skin under the sun is awakened.

Mission: Find ‘Newground’

Welp, the dictionary was useless.

If anyone knows about black market item, it would be these hobbyists in the neighborhood watch.

1) No
2) It’s about Newground
3) Are you well?

It’s about Newground.
Sorry, foreign girl is not part of my converge. I only know about two dimensional subjects.

Sorry, I don’t quite understand… Uniform? I see, the real manufactured goods. I know of people that sells this kind of merchandise. Most of those have closed their business due to rise of electronic stores and other changes. Ah! I seen someone did some peddling at the park before, why don’t you go check it out? Come back again if you can’t find it.

Gon's still worshiping those new idols and Sara's being a good maid. I shouldn’t bother them.

Back to the park. Now where is the paddler?

The local hobo might know about it.

So bored…

1) Do you know about Neoground?
2) Do you know about Newground?
3) Enough sleeping, get to work.

Do you know about Newground?
… !? What is that? I don’t know.
I said I don’t know.
… You are annoying, I don’t know.
… What the hell is this attitude? I gonna call the cop.
… Phew.

Operation code: Newground! I obtain uniform through certain intermediary (Trade Secret) from certain popular school. A rare item of the hobbist! You ask if something so rare is in circulation? My answer is YES! Are you satisfy, stupid! For keepsake, for viewing, for usage, and for guest use, I got one of each! I can tell you have a bright future with your unusual persistency of Newground. Very well, I will let you have one for 30000 yen.
Have you brought the payment?

1) Here’s 30000 yen.
2) If it’s 20000 yen.
3) Make it 10000 yen.

Make it 10000 yen.
Cheap man… I will let you have my used one. This is the Newground Set.

Obtained Newground.
You got mail

Lots of people is searching for Newground… Make sure you only open it at home.

Extortion from my own sister. I have no choice but to oblige for the sake of the world.

Sister’s Room unlocked

1) 3000 Yen
2) 5000 Yen
3) 10000 Yen

I actually have less than 3000 yen after purchasing ‘Newground’. :(

Wah, skipping cram school, playing everyday, and now this petty amount of cash… Hey, is there a meaning to your life at all? I can’t believe you are my brother. I wish I have a handsome bro that gives a lot of pocket money to his sister… Get out. If you don’t give me some funding, I will really tell mom and dad.

:negative:
This world is too cruel.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 27, 2015

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 11: I Must Stay Pure

I must get 3k fast or else my sis will tell on my parent. This playboy looks wealthy enough.

One way to start a fight is to shove someone hard, but more cowardly target would choose to run away instead.

Sometime my defeated foe will drop item or cash.

NIRO agent should have some cash.

Bumping into them could make them drop stuff, doing it repeatedly could even rile up coward to fight.

I let the agent go because it would be bad for my prospect with NIRO.

Selling my other junks should get me the 3k… Actually, I might be able to take advantage of this situation with 4k…

3000 Yen
... Bah, good enough. I will keep it a secret for now… Huh?

1) I have a favor to ask of you
2) I have an order for you

I have an order for you
HUH!? You should show more respect if you are asking people for help! Didn’t you learn this in school? How would ever get into a university… So, what is it…? Hah? I wear a uniform? From my school?
*Shake head*
The Newground from the uniform fanatic... ? I don’t get it… But, I can do it for the proper compensation.

1) 1000 Yen
2) 3000 Yen
3) 5000 Yen

1000 Yen.
… Cheapskate… Whatever… Ahh… So annoying… Don’t peek, ok?

I think I begin to understand.

The charm of a high schooler…

But I have a feeling it’s the criminal kind of understanding that is awakening. :cry:

Abort, abort, and abort! I must stay pure for my Waifu! :f5:

(Understood high schooler’s charm)
You have enough? Sastify.

1) Satisfied.
2) Good enough.

Good enough.
WHAT KIND OF FEEDBACK IS THAT!? I wear it just for you, and you can’t say something nicer? Bah, forget it… I need to study, get out. Ah yes, if you want me to wear more cloth, just ask and give me some pocket money for it… What? Of course you have to pay for your cute freshman sister wearing the cloth that you like to see. Bye.

Sister’s room also works like a clothing enchantment shop and can convert money to exp. :engleft:

I escaped the clutch of my sister and ran all the way back to master’s place. Please no more temptation. :sweatdrop:

Have you grasp the charm of the high school uniform? Gained the urges to strip it?

1) Of course.
2) More than enough urges.

More than enough urges.
Was your model good? I would love to meet her if I have the chance… Alright, your urges earned the right to my tutorage. A high schooler uniform might look easy to strip, but it’s not. Female high school uniform… A magical equipment that make young men screams. The design educe fantasy, yet elegant. Girls of fifteen or sixteen who did not know the fruit of maturity, the period of egocentric, the time of wonder, the refreshing era… All brought forth from school uniform. The greatest charm came from their naivety. Just like a bottle of unaged wine. The taste is not strong, but refreshing, and make you excites for their possibility in the future… This wonderful feeling… Can you understand? Holding their immaturity and imagine how they will grow up… Such excitement… The look of your face tells me that I am wasting my breath.

Yes, the dictionary was useless. :eng99:

That’s fine. This is why you are here after all. Very well. Enough chitchat… Begin your training. I shall teach you new techniques. Use it against my servant.

Oh god no, I can’t handle another-

What’s wrong, Kanta? What’s with the regretful look? Don’t you want to strip Him? Don’t He look attractive? Now, training begin.

For some reason, all my urges have converted into aggression. :ssj:

STOP SAYING “KYA~♥” WHEN I HURT YOU! :gonk:

PLEASE STOP MOANING! :gonk:

WHY ARE YOU WEARING BRA!? STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE PASSIONATE EYES WHILE I AM STRIPPING YOU! :gay:

I am so glad he wears a boxer... Happy Pride Month to you.

Obtained the Charm of a High Schooler

… Not bad. You have mastered this skill. You can now perfectly strip a high school uniform. Go, Kanta. May the urges be with you.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jun 27, 2015

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Nyaa posted:

I’m jus too hansom
I kno the feelin bro.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Paprika said the fruit thing as well, but it was criticizing these sorts of people. Ah well.

:frogon:

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
Well that was horrifying in multiple ways.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
So does this mean Kanta can wear drag?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

EzEight posted:

So does this mean Kanta can wear drag?

I'm willing to bet on it.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Well, that's certainly a thing I just read.

Also I'm really hoping we can wear the uniform now.

In solidarity with our Waifu.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.
Waifu for laifu, I say. I hope she can accept Kanta's... colorful tastes in attire and gender fluidity.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
:allears:

Shei-kun posted:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Shei-kun posted:

Not yet :ssh:

---------------------------

Part 11: The Scum

Sup nerds, got your big dict out today?

Ah, Kanta’s here!
What’s the hurry, man… Sorry, we lost em’. This is the train station after all. They blend in easily into the masses. Gon tried his best to tail them, but he failed. He really did his best. So…

1) I got it, no need to say more.
2) Where’s Yatabe and Sara?
3) What should we do?

I got it, no need to say more.

Nobu really want to recount everything, but that’s probably for the best.
-----------------
Where’s Yatabe and Sara?
They each have their own store to tend to.
One is an antique store owner and another is Akiba’s #1 maid café’s head maid… So different from those of us who have nothing to do.

… I-I said some unnecessary things. Sorry.
-----------------
What should we do?
L-let’s find JKV as soon as possible.
It would be a pain to search through the whole street.
… Yeaaah. Oh, I think JKV always chat up with wealthy looking man.
That’s true. She won’t bats a eye for us, but to those guys in suit… Hold on. All the prior victims looks like rich folk…
If we think of it this way, won’t she just walk up to us if we dress up like rich folks?
Gon is a genius!
… Hehe.
It’s decided. We will keep looking around while you think of something to pretend to be a rich guy.
I think wearing a suit will do.
But buying a real suit would be too expensive. A imitation suit will do.
Oh, that’s a good idea!
There’s a shop in Central Avenue South East that sells cheap suits.
Awesome. That’s the plan, Kanta. Take care!

It’s a good plan, but…

All these expenditure is killing me. :shepspends:

I would like to buy the cheapest suit available.
Wh-why are you staring at me like that?
Sir, there’s no ‘cheap’ in this establishment. All of our products are crafted with renowned quality and attention to detail. The ‘lowest’ priced options are simply the result of our effective pricing management and clearance timing.
Uhh… Yes. Please show me the ‘lowest’ priced options.

This is cheap!? :signings:

Sir? SIR?
A-AH, yes?
Would you like me get your measurement now while you browse our… ‘Lowest’ priced options?
U-uh, actually, I will be back later.
… Yes, of course. Have. A. Good. Day. Sir.

I need money! Lots of money! :supaburn:

And I will get it shamelessly! :toughguy:

All for the safety of Akiba and my Waifu! I will even dirty my hands to gently caress your wallet out of your pocket! :f5:

I will take thing by force even if it means a creepy donation lady will rub her hands and say “mufufu, kids these days.” :bigtran:

A few more bumping around later…

… It’s been half a day, and I barely gotten a quarter of the goal amount. Maybe this isn’t the best way to make mone-

What? Why is the cop giving me a warning?

He probably just got hyped by some movie… But how does he know my name?

W-wait, what’s going on?
RUN! THE GUY KNOWN AS THE SCUM IS GOING TO STRIP US!
GYAAA! RUN TO THE COP! RUUUN!

Apparently, I went too far. Now would be too difficult to do my thing if everyone just yells my name in fear and run away on sight. The fortune teller suggests I try Donating Money or doing Side Jobs to change people’s opinions of me. One require money and the other needs time, both of which I don’t have in abundance.

For the time being, I should put on a disguise and continue my rampage for money saving the world.

… Somehow, even foreigner can see through the helmet. :downsgun:

I have no other choice.

I must seek redemption.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain :emo:

Say Nyaa is chain stripping in this game or is that something they added in the sequel. Cause that poo poo's :catdrugs: as gently caress.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

SSNeoman posted:

Say Nyaa is chain stripping in this game or is that something they added in the sequel. Cause that poo poo's :catdrugs: as gently caress
Chain strip is in this game.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Well, I suppose it is an unusually direct way to grind for money.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Pfft, oh god, I didn't expect being an rear end in this game to actually have consequences. That only makes things even better. Become Akiba's #1 threat! Strip everyone and everything!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Keep the helmet regardless, we must attone and aren't worthy to show the world our face.

MonotoneMorgan
Nov 20, 2013

The saddest day in Octavian's life was the day he was asked to shave his mustache.
Somehow being the terror of Akiba isn't such a bad thing.
At least everyone knows your name now... :nyoron:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
The helmet should go good with that formal dress for sale.

Clearly we need to get enough money that we can wow everyone with our style so they won't fear us anymore. After all, dressing so posh is a noble goal they should support!

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Played through the sequel just now. It's actually a fun game with cute writing once you get past the whole strippin' thing. Only problem? I only saw one bear in the whole game. It was worth it, though.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

EzEight posted:

"So, as I pray..."
"UNLIMITED AKIBA WORKS!"

This is amazing.
This thread is amazing.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I would like to thank you all for the encouraging words and feedback. Kanta shall do his best at whatever he do.

My initial plan was to do the redemption quest next update, but there's enough support for me to extend the biker helmet for a bit longer. I was concerned about how to make the goal amount of money without doing it the good guy way, and then I remembered THAT. :q:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Nyaa posted:

I would like to thank you all for the encouraging words and feedback. Kanta shall do his best at whatever he do.

My initial plan was to do the redemption quest next update, but there's enough support for me to extend the biker helmet for a bit longer. I was concerned about how to make the goal amount of money without doing it the good guy way, and then I remembered THAT. :q:

... That sounds promising. :getin:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 12: Gold Farming

On second thought, why do I need redemption? This is awesome! People fear me! :drac:

I will earn my income from side jobs.

You… Some strangers have their eyes on you. I could introduce you to the Forster Mother of Akibahara. She will show you the way to apologize and repent.

There are more jobs, but this one is looks interesting.

Mission: Insufficient MP!

That’s all. Check your To-do list for instruction.

This guy looks worn out and malnourished. :hb:

So you come. You know about that maid café? I may be those maids’ master… BUT I HAVE INSUFFICIENT MP!

1) Understood, I shall refill it for you.
2) Aaand, what do you want me to do?
3) What is MP?

Aaand, what do you want me to do?
My bad, I will explain this clearly. Through numeral visits of the maid café, the maids’ loyalty to the master increases. This loyalty is quantified into numbers known as MP (Maid Point). To not lose to other master, I must save up MP. Due to my involvement as master of other maid cafes, I don’t have enough time to visit this one. So I would like you to get me the MP here. 10 MP will do.

1) No thanks.
2) I have returned.
3) Can I have your cloth?

Imagine Dark Vader voice from here on. :v:

I have returned.
Welcome back, master! *deep bow*

Welcome back, my master! *deep bow*

1) Meal.
2) Game.
3) Go home.

Meal.
You want the menu, thank you very much! *deep bow*

1) Omelet
2) Pancake

Omelet
1000 Yen, is that alright?

1) Yes.
2) Nah.

Yes.
Then, please wait for a moment! *Happily go to the kitchen*

Paid 1000 Yen
Gain 1 MP

---------

Thanks for waiting! Here’s your omelet.

Obtain Omelet.

Both meals are the same price and use for minor boost in battle. I ordered the pancake to get another MP.

---------

Game.
Oh! What should we play? Each game cost a 1000 yen. *happy jump*

1) Number stealing game
2) Rock paper scissor
3) Trivia

Number stealing game.
Then I shall be the one to play with master. Does master know the rule of the game?

1) I know
2) I don’t know
3) Watch and learn!

Paid 1000 yen
Gain 1 MP

I don’t know.
Then I shall explain. We both share the same incremental number starting from 1, and the last person to say the designated number loses. For example, whoever say the number ‘30’ will lose, and they can’t increase the current number by more than 3. If I say 1,2, then the next person can only say 3, 4, or 5. Now, let’s play! Master go first! *Challanger pose*

1, 2, 3
4, 5, 6
8, 9, 10
13, 14, 15
16, 17, 18
20, 21, 22
27, 28, 29
30. The end... Amazing... I learned a lot. Please let me challenge you again in the future. For winning the game, please accept these maid points. *Presentation pose*

Gain 2 MP

----------------
Trivia.
Let us begin! The game use a multiple choices format. Please select the correct question. The following are questions about “Akihabara”.

Paid 1000 yen
Gain 1 MP

Which gaming company create the game [Akiba’s Trip]?
ACQUIRE!

Correct. Which manufacture create the Tengu Canned food?
NAGOYA!

Correct. What kind of museum was closed down in Akiba during 2006?
TRANSPORTATION!

Correct. Amazing! You got everything right! *Happy Jump*

Gain 2 MP

Shall we continue? *Sparkle eyes*
No.
Is that so… Too bad. *Sad face*

-----------------

Rock Paper Scissor.

Paid 1000 yen
Gain 1 MP

Rock Paper Scissor it is! Do you know the rule?
I don’t know.
Then I shall explain. We both throw out two hands for Rock Paper Scissor. When we say “Hey!”, we change one hand to form a shape and we repeat it for the other hand on the second”Hey!”. After that, we say “Pick which one?” and “Pick this one!” to extend a chosen hand sign. That hand sign will decides who win.
When a winner is declared, we move onto the main content of the game. We both must strike one of the three poses together, and if we both strike the same pose, then the winner will win for real. Otherwise, we go back to rock paper scissor stage again. It might be a bit difficult, but practice makes perfect! Begin!

I am so dumb. Maid is-

1) [Beautiful pose]
2) [Kitty pose]
3) [Hadoken pose]

[Beautiful pose]

Maid is-
[Hadoken pose]

Maid is-
[Kitty pose]

I lost. *sad face* Please accept these maid points, master.

Gain 5 MP

I got 14 MP from going through the whole course of maid services.

Have enough MP?
Yes.
Already!? Gimme! … It’s 10 MP! Now I can continue enjoying as a master… Here’s your payment.

Lost 10 MP
Gain 15000 Yen

I need a little more cash, so I took another quick and easy job.

You have good taste. Go to G3 Studio from the map. Come back to me for the payment when you are done. Now go.

Eh? You are the part-time game tester? Your task is pretty easy. Play the soon to debut game, Samurai Kitchen. Due to it being a fighting game, you need to achieve victory to complete your job. If you can’t, then we won’t pay you. That is all, please begin.

Don’t have time for this, Easy Mode. :f5h:

I choose Musashi over Kojiro.

I can only pick the Tatami stage.

GG no re. :yotj:

Looks like you won! Congradulation. Again?

1) Again
2) Go home

I collected my 5k, and finally saved enough to buy those ‘lowest’ priced suit. :sweatdrop:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jul 11, 2015

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I'm not sure arms are supposed to bend that way. :ohdear:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I'm not sure arms are supposed to bend that way. :ohdear:
Beautiful pose = Jojo pose = Impossible pose

Tibbeh
Apr 5, 2010
This thread got me to buy the sequel.
Here I am 3 hours later wondering where my life went :pervert:

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
Huh, that game company guy has a portrait. Recurring character alert?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Tibbeh posted:

This thread got me to buy the sequel.
Here I am 3 hours later wondering where my life went :pervert:

Is it actually a good game? Like "good good" not "idea factory good"?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Nyaa posted:

Beautiful pose = Jojo pose = Impossible pose

Hamon-users can dislocate their arms and heal them at will, as Caesar's granddad repeatedly proved. Does Kanta have the same ability?

...Then again, he is a vampire, so he should be able to pull himself back from nearly everything. Can't wait until he freezes time to destroy people's clothes.

Tibbeh
Apr 5, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

The localization is actually pretty great and the combat is solid if not super complex, at least from what I've seen from my three hours of playing. Also, my guy, Biff Wellington, can do drunken boxing strip moves.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

SSNeoman posted:

It's actually really fun. You should try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Part 13: JKV

That side jobs took a bit longer than I liked, but we are now back on track.

Welco- It’s you... The scum.
I see my reputation precedes me
What do the kind of your want with our fine establishment?
Mere purchase of necessity. Even villain needs to look classy.
But do you have the wealth to afford our fine commodities?
More than enough. If you don’t mind the dirty channels that it came from.
We accept all credit cards.

Now that I am a well-to-do businessman, I should bring my 14’ LCD Monitor to emphasize my extravagant taste of modern technology and wealth. :wotwot:

Greetings, gentleman. Brought your on-the-go face-to-face online conference equipment today? :tipshat:

Oh, this looks great! It doesn’t look like an imitation at all!
Uhuh, you look so cool.
Just like that, she will walks up to you in no time!
We will watch from afar.
Do your best!

Hey, hey, handsome. Would. You. Like… To have some fun?

*Nod*
Great! Then, let’s find a good place.

1) Let’s go.
2) No, we do it here.

Let’s go.
Then…

This foul stenches of… Imitation product! Whaaaat the heeeck~ Sooo cheeeep~ Gah, oh no! No one say it like that anymore! My age has been revealed! Guh! Now I want to beat you up! Although I don’t want to cause trouble in this place… But this have to be done. Now that you know my age, I can’t let you live… This place really isn’t good for taking blood… Then I shall strip you up in front of the train station! You shall be arrested for exposure in public and lost the trust of society! Everyone! Strip him!

----------------------

No, we do it here.
WHAT!? H-here!? Hey, what the heck… There’s a lot of people here in broad daylight… What kind of special festish do you have…
*Ready weapon*
Eh, ah, h-hold it. Hey, you for real… What with the enthusiasm…? Hm. That stance… Could it be? An agent!? … I was fooled… Fine, I will be your opponent. Everyone! Strip him!

Female high schooler uniform is the mysterious veil that protects a maiden’s body. It will be stripping by a mere agent!

This might be the most difficult fight I encounter so far!

In addition to fighting four vampirized school girls, crushing head on with their leader results in…

Mutual explosion.

Suffice to say, judging by the way we both landed, we are about equal strength.

Therefore, taking out her underlings as soon as possible would be the best tactic.

Apparently these girls go berserk when I strip them. Those backpacks are not empty. :byodame:

I was forced into the entrance of the train station.

A strategically disadvantage dead end that would spell my doom.

Thankfully I was able to recover my pants.

Which I promptly lost it again. I need to be on the offensive.

Vampire Art -

Blood Sucking (through the helmet)

Those two girls are temporary stunned from the blood lost and hindering the others from reaching me.

This gave me the time to perform a powerful whirlwind attack.

Minions dispatched.

Now it’s just you and me, ‘old lady’.

For your information-

I have already lost all the trust of society. :mmmsmug:

Very cool, indeed.
… A passionate emotion awakened in my heart.
Ah, yeah, yeah! Kanta defeated JKV and Ms. Midoh immediately sent this message: “I didn’t expect you to become such an elite agent in such a short time, which quite surprising.”
Ohhh, maybe you will get promoted soon.
Is there more rank to an agent?
No idea.
Ahahahaha.

Gain 18000 Yen

I suppose I could replenish my war fund in the meantime. :homebrew:

Mission: Take Side Job

There’s a new job arrived just now. A pretty suitable job for you.

A date as a job… Location is near the café at the Old Merchandise Street. Client is Fumidzuki Rui… *shake head* But, this feels strange… Please be careful, Kanta.

1) Understood
2) Give me another job

Understood.

Ahhhhh! Rui asking me for a date! How bold! I can’t wait to see what she wrote on the mission content! Could it be filled with lovely content? A love letter!? :swoon:

Th-this almost looks like a copy and paste from some dating site, but… :stare:

This must one of those sarcasm letters! She wants to break up with me! :stonk:

Give me another job! :gonk:

I must make amend to my Waifu. It’s time for the redemption of The Scum. :pray:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 12, 2015

• Locked thread