Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Blah blah vampires blah blah naked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
man are you people new to SA? Black baby goku and wide sauron posting in concert and y'all replyin' to 'em. geez.

requisite vote x move on request.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
If I had any reservations on the creep factor these two images have sold me on this thread.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Keldoclock posted:

I was really hoping this was an LP of the second game, that one in particular I think would be best suited to a video LP with multiple commentators.

This is great too, since it shows us new content.

Let me just post this gem of a review from the steam page of the 2nd game.

These two games are great and their writers are hilarious. Just relax, enjoy the absurd anime story. It's like japanese Leisure Suit Larry.

you strip people in this game? :wth:

2/10

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

Good thing Kanta has vampiric strength because tungsten and kevlar are heavy as poo poo.

can you imagine if he didn't!? this game wouldn't make ANY sense

• Locked thread