Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I had no idea there was a PSP version, I thought it was just a PS3/4/Vita game! Anyway, echoing my sentiments in the sandcastle, our protagonist should be Kanta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

You know us so well. 3!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

That's a good rule to have from now on. Also, it's gotta be bear.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

This was swallowed by the :catdrugs: which is this game's battle system, but Akibas trip 2 is out on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/

10% off at the time of posting :shepface:

...I really wanna know why the recommended specs for that game are really high. They're almost as high as MGS Ground Zeroes. :stare:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You can only recommend a game if you buy it.
And yeah this game is enough to keep everyone but the people who would actually like it away.

No I'm talking about PC specs, like, I haven't seen a game recommend a GTX 760 except for Ground Zeroes and even then this game apparently has a higher RAM footprint.

• Locked thread