Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I'm willing to see what this game has to offer and I hope I won't regret it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Wait, is this an English patch for the game? Or are you putting the English there?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Oh yes, explain this.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Hey Nyaa, would you like help with grammar again?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Do note some of them are one letter changes, either removing or adding a letter.

Nyaa posted:

Totally not because I am a pervert who enjoys doing this.

Nyaa posted:

Unfortunately, the prequel was never localized and reminded remains in Japanese.

I know, I know. Despite the creepy premise of this Cero C (equivalent of between T and M ESRB rating) game, the story treats the cloth-stripping mechanic pretty seriously and the plot is pretty great.

Nyaa posted:

Now, it is the frontier of the modern world, a special region that strives to satisfy human desires while creating new ones.

Certain rumors spread among about this particular place…

[A plan to hunt down recluses with handsome men and beautiful womaen]

[That maid café have with a hidden menu where you can order it for… Amazing services]

[There’s a hackers underground that can help you obtain any information you want, but they want a certain special item along with money as payment]

[Unknown creatures assaults people at night and suck their blood]

“More importantly, formats the D drive on my PC!”

He hangedhung up the phone after that. He has and disappeared.

Sorry bud, I don’t hold back against humans, thatit’s impossible for me.

(You will be like him too after I finish sucking your blood.)

Huuuuh? What nonsense are you sprouting?

The difference of humans and us is that they will die from a light injury like this.

After all, Akiba wahasn’t been very safe lately.

I will have to bit my lips

A mummy hunter who becomes a mummy himself…

(Looks like someone is on the other side of the door.)

Due to time constraints, we can only perform basic analyzation, but we are pretty sure. He’s a vampirizing… In fact, all his injuryies ishave healed.

The blood of the noble areis truly something.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

This is a secret organization that as you can see it as is a special Japan defense organization.

Nyaa posted:

Like a mosquito that injects a special chemical before extracting blood, it’s pretty similar for them too.

The damage to society, however, areis undeniable...

Obviously, visible weaponry like guns cannot be used in public. So we employed certain procedural techniques to even get rid of the corpse.

That’s why, we need you. Although we can’t find the reason, but you somehow manage to obtain the blood of that vampire girl… It’s only temporary, but the power you obtained areis immense.

1) You tie me up and you expect me to do what you saidy!?

The very same trait shared by ghosts and monsters throughout history… The sun. Ultraviolet lights won’t do. It must beOnly real sunlight that can disintegrate a vampire.

That’s why we avoid fighting them at night… Which is why we can’tcouldn't help you while you were assaulted… Sorry.

We are limiting the information of the media, and the actual numbers of victims areis very high…

Nyaa posted:

…Ah, yes. Kanta, I forgot to tell you that there is enough sunlight to can get through that window.

1) … This and that isare two different things.

ARE YOU SASTIFYIED!?

If you haved refused, I would have let you sit in here and become ash.

Midoh will fill you in up at Akiba tomorrow... Things will get busy tomorrow, so takeget a good rest tonight…

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

You can see the result of what happens to a person who got their blood drained... Ah, my I apologize. You are also…

Nyaa posted:

She kneows I am one of those Otaku bargain buyers who hordes their money for anime products.

(Next to the Magazine, what is "smalt"?)

(Mind if I borrow some money?)

3) I can give you my clothes.

That hoodlum took out an aluminum pipe; I took out my French bread in respondse.

Told you to take my clothes.

This is only the beginning.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Here we are here.

He doesn’t to be isn't able to talk to people yet. As mentioned before, people who goet their blood sucked will become lethargic. He can’t return to normal life yet and neededs more rest…

Although the work may not be fun, but let’s do our best for our beloved street and make this a better place. Of course, there wouldwill be some compensation for your hard work.

We may have exchanged pleasantryies

Feels like a hard-to-approach person.

I tried to find a common topic among us, but can’t find any. Although I have a lot of questions to inquire, but it’s probably not a good idea to get straight to it?.

It’s a pretty old shop selling items from antiques to the newest products.

Our main activities are picking up trash, watch out keeping a lookout on the Backstreet that have since it has a low police presence, and investigate petty thiefves

I was here when Akiba still haved a black market…

1) He likes idols

He likes idols.

I-I cheers for DBP lately... I’m sure they will become superstars in no time!

But then we wouldn’t be able to see them when they go international… It’sd be a happy occasion… But I would be sad… This is what is troubling me now…

Beauty are easy to can easily fade away… They are It's unpredictable. Just like any new stars in Akiba.

1) Loves anime.

Loves anime.
The kinds that makde for the general populace are usually shallow.

There’s are many people who make fun of this.

Good question, what would Midoh likes?

Thoese guys are our enemy and targets to be defeated. People like you are being assaulted like you everyday.

The location is at the roof of a certain building.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't think we steal their clothes; just rip them off and leave the scraps behind.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I swear it's people like you that get threads locked and gassed.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Glad to see you're doing okay Nyaa.

Nyaa posted:

I changed my clothes and brought my boxing gloves to prepare for this ‘master’.

It's me, Satoko.

Y-yes, I am utilizing master’s techniques in my everyday’s work…

Although I don’t know his potential, but I can show him the basics.

Such an honest respondse, so interesting…

I called you is just for this.

I don’t really get it, but they can’t be shined byhandle sunlight. I don’t really care about thoseat. All that matters areis stripping peoples' of their clothes.

It’s the desire to expose the skins hidden behindunderneath the clothes. Compared to stamina and skill, this is the most important factor.

It’s better to say that the harder it is to strip the target, the more you want to do it.

Looks like bear is the answer.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Dammit, my pants isare falling off.

Do what you think it is best.

I need to get some distance away from the bear.

This should be far enough for me to zipfix my pants.

If you try to strip a piece of clothing that’s not loosened enough,

Understand your opponent, and let the urges of stripping to take over! Long pressHold Circle (leg), Square (body), Triangle (head) to strip the respective area!

To save the world from vampires!

And becoming the job creator for tailors everywhere!

The art of stripping is complete withwhen all of these comes together…

2) Your clothes are looses.

Your clothes are looses.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Can you use PMs?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

nothing here

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 26, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Oh yes, absolutely. The best LP are the one we make together. :)

Oh, you're too kind :). I missed it earlier, but I'll check out the update later today.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Hm? Mail?

Now you can defeat vampires like the other agents. But don't let it go to your head. You have only learned the basics, and it will take a lot more training before becoming a capable agent, like me. Which is why I recommend that you visit master when you have the time.

The higher-ups want to test your capability in a real battle, so be prepared.

Could you please not mention this oversight to Chief Sejima?

(Wait a minute, is that guy carrying a giant pair of scissors? Can we get a pair?)

Too bad you messed with the wrong vampire!

D-did you just admitted that you’re a vampire?

Oh, it’s a full bottle. The liquid does weights a lot add a lot of weight! :eng101:

Don't forget I'm here too!

Although it was Mr. Sejima’s judgment, and I thought it would be too much for you to handle…

It’s a joint operation with other agents, but they each have their own duties and won’t be able to actively support you.

These materials arecan be used for weapon and clothing enhancement. It’s not thatas complicated as it seems. I believe there’s an old store atin the Backstreet of Akiba that soldsells these materials too.

Lastly, the locations isare: In front of the Station and Central Avenue South West. The details arewill be sent to your email.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

I don't really understand; even though they have some kind of hierarchy system, it's like they don't care about sacrificing their comrades. They don't share the same emotions as us humans. What a bunch of monsters.

By gradually defeating his minions, Abeno should take action, or at least as reducing his guards enough to have a chance of will create an opening and we can defeating him.

His aides are dressed in band outfits.

But wait, there's more!

1) Take down Abeno’s goons in front of the train station and at the Central Avenue South West.

2) Abeno won’t show up without his goons, so I probably need to disguise as one by acquiring their music band clothing.

When did that guy on the right stolesteal a traffic cone?

(There's an El Kabong joke in there that makes me feel :corsair:)

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Gahhhh, am I pissed.

So many childer (?) (children) were taken out. The human who got Rui’s blood, yet and then joined the enemy.

A duelist must always maintain itshis composure. ItHe should fight with grace and elegance.

Truly, my underlings arewere no match for you.

For the leader who employed such a human wave tactic to personally show up, he must be confident.

Are you satisfied to bebeing used as a sacrificial piece… ? Think about it, young mankid.

Refuse

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

This is awkward like two disappointed parents looking at their son in disapprovaling silence.

1) This might not be the right time to ask, but am I really ajust bait?

This might not be the right time to ask, but am I really ajust bait?

He wouldn’t have shown up if there awere more people with you. Considering it logically, that’s the best strategy... Because your battle capability has far surpassed our expectations, so we decided to hold back a little to watch your performance. In a normal situation, gaining vampire blood shouldn’t increase your physical ability to such a high level, so that person iswould be an interesting subject… I am sure Mr. Sejima has a reason, however complicated… Please take a good restbreak until the next mission. He’s just working toohis hardest.

In another words, he recognized your strength.

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jun 8, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Yeah, that's true.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Only equipment and skill books are carried over,

It’s time for some disciplinary action with my non-lethal Harisen (Slapping Fan, ATK 1)!

P-people will make fun of us nerds again.

There’s a rumor that the store is hoarding limited edition merchandise of a certain anime. Nobu knows a lot more about these kinds of things, but we can’t seem to contact him… As for what happened, it seems the store ordered the wrong amount of those merchandise, which means a bunch of people aren’t getting their pre-orders.

In other words, those people are the preorder customers.

There might be some in here there that might want to loot things during the disorder.

The restock error occurred two weeks ago, so it’s a strange thing to see this baseless rumor come out of nowhere…

Hm. I know the shopkeeper, and he verified there is nothing... The lack of confidence ofin the store is part of the problem.

Humans prefers to believe information that they gathered themselves.

Hmmm, I although we have come, but what can we do…

Always charging into the scene without planning first…

We have the heart, but we don’t have power nor legality.

I am allfully motivated by Sara’s words.

The people who are hyping the riot don’t seem to be local.

Please, master. Lend us with your strength.

I knew you would accept!

Don’t uppercut me while I uppercutting someone! That would look silly!

You dare to interfere with us?

It’s obvious the store failed the expectations of these customers and they have every right to be enraged!

No! This could have been resolved peacefully without your intervention!

I will burn a whole volume to send to heaven for you.

T-this kind of ‘activity’ really dissolved quickly without a leader.

I heard that masterpiece (?) is releasing limited merchandise, how could a fan like me miss this! Speaking of that, the store owner forgot to restock the proper amount of merchandise is bad form for their customers! Lucky for me, I reserved a several copies from a couple of other stores for collection and viewing pleasure. Just handing out anime cards as the apology is so disrespectfully lovely service!

… That’s why we couldn't contact you.

Well, well. Men have their own philosophical path.

1) Which erotic game character?

Which erotic game character?

The one from when you were assaulted in the alley. I think I saw her going that way.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

I was so worried that it might have become an uncontrollable situation. I might have to be a hindrance again…

Yes. All has gone as planned.

Although there were no victims this time, but your situation…

We did what we were tasked to do. The one who should take responsibility are the ones who created such terrible plans.

It surpassed my imagination to see so many people easily gathered on a regular workday. It might become unmanageable if this had occurred on a weekend.

They ran away as soon as they saw me.

(The dark hair girl has been spotted. She seems to have run towards Central Avenue North West.)

(Although he haven't verified it, but there seems to havebe similar problems in the Central Avenue North West. There are no signs of a riot occurring now, but please prevent it from happening.)

This is a reasonable getup for chasing down the vampire and it protects myself from sunlight in the worst case scenario.

Our deterrent barely stalled the agent at all… No matter how low ranking our deterrent was, his defeat was just way too fast.

I can escape by myself.

Put your clothes back on!

My blood should clear from your system after awhile, and you will revert back to human.

I can't forget about you.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Although it was my family who caused you great harm, this I won’t deny.

Your period might be much longer too…

You mean it's not that you couldn’t forget your hatred of my actions, but about me… ?

B-but, to join them for this reason… Is dumb.

2) Exchange phone numbers with me.

Exchange phone numbers with me.

… an-and, think about it, I just said it’s so that you could drink my blood…

Please alert me immediately when something like this happens again.

Maybe it’s just my imagination, but were you chatting with those two…?

They'd have a great fanbase if they will Cosplay.

And maybe, he has a good feeling about her?

Speaking of that, you two did kiss.

Wouldn’t you be underage?

As for me, I felt very mature during the middle school years…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I just found out from looking at the LP archive that this LP finished. Somehow the thread got unbookmarked and I missed the whole thing. I cannot believe my luck.

• Locked thread