Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

What is it about them that makes them so goo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Adding a little Texas Pete before each bite!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ive never had chipotle

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

newreply.php posted:

ive never had chipotle

wow.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
tbqh the people who think its super bomb dank mexican goodness are the people that live in like rural wisconsin or some poo poo and don't have mexican taco trucks on every corner

i guess if you are incapable of getting real mexican food then its ok.... but it's basicalyl expensive bland ingredients

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
probley their xxomputers? (lil 'pos humour for ya

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's the little essays they print on the bag.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

newreply.php posted:

ive never had chipotle

mods?

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
raise ur hand if you pronounce it chipohtel

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

du -hast posted:

tbqh the people who think its super bomb dank mexican goodness are the people that live in like rural wisconsin or some poo poo and don't have mexican taco trucks on every corner

i guess if you are incapable of getting real mexican food then its ok.... but it's basicalyl expensive bland ingredients

agreed.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i like the little essay by neil gaiman on the medium sized cup

heh

gay man

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

newreply.php posted:

ive never had chipotle

hosed Up if true

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

done

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

the gently caress is a chipotle is it like a nandos or smth

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Widdiful posted:

the gently caress is a chipotle is it like a nandos or smth

it's a cheeky nandos tbqh

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Squeezy Farm posted:

Adding a little Texas Pete before each bite!

texas pete is trash

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

tumor looking batty posted:

What is it about them that makes them so goo

that'd be the taste, OP

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Beast of Bourbon posted:

it's a cheeky nandos tbqh

that sounds tops, op

pram
Jun 10, 2001
qdoba is better

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

pram posted:

texas pete is trash

Agreed. Sriracha ftw

pram
Jun 10, 2001
for the win!!!

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
ok guys trip report.

someone in yosdotes told me that chipotle delivers now, and i'm hungry and sore so I thought why not?!

so i go on postmates and make the order i want. and then it says "all postmates are busy check back later!" and I try that 3-4 times before it finally goes through after about 10 minutes.

and then a tracking map pops up like Uber. the dude is in Pac Heights and apparently the Chipotle he's picking up from is in Union Square. I currently like about 2 miles from a Chipotle on the outside of a big mall, this poo poo is like 5+ miles from me.

i'm all whatever, and the guy calls me 10 minutes later, apparently my order just says "burrito: white rice, beans" and then "chips and guacamole" i didn't order guac, just salsa with the chips and my burrito had meat and cheese and poo poo. anyways good on the guy on calling me and getting my correct order.

so like 35 minutes later makes it down to my apartment from downtown and traffic and poo poo. delivers my order and it's cold (to be expected given the distance).

so...this is totally not worth it.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
its not. hth op

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Beast of Bourbon posted:

ok guys trip report.

someone in yosdotes told me that chipotle delivers now, and i'm hungry and sore so I thought why not?!

so i go on postmates and make the order i want. and then it says "all postmates are busy check back later!" and I try that 3-4 times before it finally goes through after about 10 minutes.

and then a tracking map pops up like Uber. the dude is in Pac Heights and apparently the Chipotle he's picking up from is in Union Square. I currently like about 2 miles from a Chipotle on the outside of a big mall, this poo poo is like 5+ miles from me.

i'm all whatever, and the guy calls me 10 minutes later, apparently my order just says "burrito: white rice, beans" and then "chips and guacamole" i didn't order guac, just salsa with the chips and my burrito had meat and cheese and poo poo. anyways good on the guy on calling me and getting my correct order.

so like 35 minutes later makes it down to my apartment from downtown and traffic and poo poo. delivers my order and it's cold (to be expected given the distance).

lol

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

its bland mexican food that won't give you hep a

unauthentic taste and experience, pass

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Bumping a chipotle thread

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Beast of Bourbon posted:

ok guys trip report.

this is the quality content i log into the something awful forums .com to see, thank u

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
yospos descending upon the Hispanic district to get some real deal Mexican but they all get PTSD from the chain link fences and cracked sidewalks

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I am considering Chipotle for dinner op

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

newreply.php posted:

ive never had chipotle

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a permanent mark on your record... as it should be.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Beast of Bourbon posted:

ok guys trip report.

nah its always served cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just posting in here to see how my av looks in Yospos.

• Locked thread