Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is society's perception of glamour and beauty too narrow?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
tbh this hasnt really changed my perception any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

a dog from hell posted:

Keep it classy GBS

its the internet you dont have to pretend shes hot, and she wont give you her number. I doubt she even knows people are talking about her or even what a computer is.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
people saying these things are sexually attractive arent much different from pedos and horsefuckers imho

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Artificial Idiocy posted:

96-97% of Down's cases are not inherited, it happens spontaneously at conception. In those cases that are inherited (translocation Down syndrome), relatives of the parents are usually informed so they can make their own choices regarding genetic testing, etc.

so you can bang a sexy retard with no worries about producing deformed offspring.

edit: and looking into it more, i'm wrong and down's syndrome people's children are 50% likely to have Down's, and doing the math, a child between a down's and a normie would also be 50%. but the website I looked at doesn't even list the normie/downs probability because I guess they figure that would never happen?

Its because its rape you pedo horsefucker

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Cockmaster posted:

Between this woman and the fat acceptance movement, I'm starting to have mixed feelings about this whole "challenging perceptions of beauty" thing. It's one thing to say that physical attractiveness should not be a prerequisite to being treated with respect and dignity. It's another thing altogether to suggest that I'm a dirty rotten something-ist if I'm not equally aroused by every adult human female there is.

Most Down's victims are infertile, aren't they?

So are 8 year olds but that isn't why non-star trek fans look down on loving them

• Locked thread