Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

they have tainted our fields and roads with their treads of destruction. their leader, 山本クロス (yamamoto cross), has claimed our village for his own and promises to run the townsfolk out of their homes before harvest. when last we saw them, one of the ruffians knocked my father's paddy hat off of his head and onto the ground with his rear wheel, shaming our entire family. legend has it their wheel pegs are made of the bones of bmx legend tony hawk, and are enchanted to be indestructible even during the most intense grinds imaginable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

my neighbor, ケンシロウ県 (kenshiro ken) tried to puncture their wheels with spiked caltrops, but the fiends effortlessly bunny hopped over our defenses, carving "KENSHIRO EATS DOOKIE" into the ground in tire tread calligraphy. i am aghast at the quality and brashness of their handiwork. we do not stand a chance.

bacalou

on full moons, some say you can see them bunny hopping across the lake at midnight, skipping impossibly like graceful waterbugs bent on the destruction of our peaceful way of life with machinery we cannot hope to comprehend. how does the central colomn swivel so freely? how????

Al Borland

by XyloJW
*Rides into town*

Your hero has arrived.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

a man falls down in the middle of the street for no reason. later they find a single treadmark on his back

cuntman.net

a ninja is riding his bike along when he is suddenly ambushed and cut in half but wait it turns out that the ninja was never there at all and what they actually cut was a log riding a bike

cuntman.net

a stagehand rides a bike across a stage and no one notices him

bacalou

a policeman gets dirt cast into his face by a bmx tire. he pulls his gun to fire on an unsuspecting minority, but no one is there. his shoelaces are also tied together.

bacalou

they have the ninja cornered, but then there are like 30 more that appear from poofs of smoke and they're just mowing down bmx juteu clones. "where is the real one" they scream but then they get their nose broken by a peg and pass out

bacalou

i survived a bmx ninja encounter by trading my tire patch kit for safe passage through their territory

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
A body is left on the street with sharpened gears sticking out of it. There's no blood.

----------------

cuntman.net

a single biker always wins the race but a whole team of bikers never wins

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sometimes at night you can see them peddling straight up walls, effortlessly defying physics and gravity

bacalou

a shogun warlord has two ninja body guards, each of them carrying a bmx shaped sheath on their back. the warlord is mat hoffman

danthechainsawman
The Ninja Warlord, otherwise known to us as Matt Hoffman, is given tickets to a Taylor Swift concert. He opts to ride his bmx bike across the stage and runs her over only to fall into her vagina and is lost for all eternity.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

----------------

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
get together seven freelance bmx misfits to protect your village

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

cuntman.net

:captainpop:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Holy Christballs

ron color
lol

google THIS

as if there was anything in the 80's and 90's that didn't have a ninja version

tao of lmao

TWIST FIST posted:

a ninja is riding his bike along when he is suddenly ambushed and cut in half but wait it turns out that the ninja was never there at all and what they actually cut was a log riding a bike

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
a ninja pulls a sweet 720 degree kick flip in complete silence

no one cheers

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
fuck. marry. t-rex

Blackclad bikers hopping across slate rooftops at night. Their spokes and pegs are wrapped for silence and to hide the sheen.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
dry leaves are attached between the spokes to make them sound like an autumn evening

----------------

social vegan

some say they ride so fast that even the water flicked up from the back tire when it's raining cannot catch them

bacalou

karate kid montage except instead of balancing on one foot they're balancing on one wheel

social vegan

i knew we were already dead when he took the second hand off the handlebars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Qwerinty posted:

dry leaves are attached between the spokes to make them sound like an autumn evening

• Locked thread