Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

i just watched ex machina and I'm curious what the state of the art is. are there similar home automation setups with keycards? are there realistic asian sexbots with the ability to orgasm? how much do those frosted glass doors he has in his house cost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
everything I know about ex machina is that there's python code in it

python is the state of the art plang

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
that movie was based on real life op

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Papes posted:

that movie was based on real life op

wow! this is really exciting news!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
it is op, just like the human centipede trilogy

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
robots dont need lips

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

RBC posted:

robots dont need lips

robots cant melt steel beam
s

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

how does he clean his house

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

just want to make sure the weekday crew hears this great news, that yes, ex machina is based on real research

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

how does he clean his house

he lives the simple life of a "hacker" dedicated to his art. plus he has his super sexy asian fuckbot who serves as a maid as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Squinty Applebottom posted:

just want to make sure the weekday crew hears this great news, that yes, ex machina is based on real research

thx 4 teh update

• Locked thread