Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
I can see Dean as MITB winner, it'd be fun to watch him torment Seth with it every few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I just belatedly caught up on Payback, just like Extreme Rules it ended up being a surprisingly good show, and far better than the low expectations I had for it.

I loved that Ambrose and Reigns were completely open about (and happy to do it) the fact they needed to beat the poo poo out of each other for the title.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

At the very least when they needed Orton to disappear from the match for awhile since that's how their four ways work, they *really* found a way to put that motherfucker down. The refs running around and one of them throwing an X was a fun touch.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I loved that Ambrose and Reigns were completely open about (and happy to do it) the fact they needed to beat the poo poo out of each other for the title.
I like that they're still bros post-Shield. :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Endless Mike posted:

I like that they're still bros post-Shield. :3:

"Winner gets the beers?"

Seeing the crowd going nuts and all the neat little character moments/interactions/chemistry between them all really brought back to mind the glory days of when the Shield were running roughshod over everyone. I still think fondly of that first Shield/Evolution match where the crowd was going nuts, panicking and freaking out when the Shield was getting beaten on and going nuts whenever they took control.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Seeing the Dean/Roman interaction made me realize that I wish we could get more face/face friendly battles between guys who respect and like each other, it's such an awesome dynamic when it's pulled of well.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I don't mind Rollins taking it, it's better than that lovely front-falling DDT thing he tried, but Steph did a better pedigree.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

pressedbunny posted:

I don't mind Rollins taking it, it's better than that lovely front-falling DDT thing he tried, but Steph did a better pedigree.

I think he just went for it too fast. It looked a little sloppy. I mean, you don't need to do the entire lengthy set up that Hunter did, but he might just need to take a couple extra seconds to cinch it in properly.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The only issue is Dean and Roman have largely ignored each other for the last year.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

The only issue is Dean and Roman have largely ignored each other for the last year.

They're only allowed to be friends on Smackdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Bigass Moth posted:

They both teamed up at the end of the rumble. No one remember due to rage. I also noticed that all of the paybacks been good shows.

• Locked thread