Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I think this may be the least interested in a WWE show I've been for a long, long time. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Really? Aside from Mania I think this is the card I've been most excited for since Summerslam last year.

I figure the matches will all probably be solid, but creatively wise everything feels really stagnant to me. I hope to be pleasantly surprised!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Did Booker almost rip off Stone Cold's "those gimmicks in the mail they call bills"?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Benne posted:

AUSTIN HEYMAN PODCAST :swoon:

:vince:

I missed that announcement, but holyyyyyyy poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Is Tom standing in a trench or is Sheamus standing on a box?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Makes you wonder what Rollins was going for here

A Jordan-level dunk. You only get so many chances at those in your life and Seth knew he had to take it even if it cost him the match. :patriot:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I just belatedly caught up on Payback, just like Extreme Rules it ended up being a surprisingly good show, and far better than the low expectations I had for it.

I loved that Ambrose and Reigns were completely open about (and happy to do it) the fact they needed to beat the poo poo out of each other for the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

I like that they're still bros post-Shield. :3:

"Winner gets the beers?"

Seeing the crowd going nuts and all the neat little character moments/interactions/chemistry between them all really brought back to mind the glory days of when the Shield were running roughshod over everyone. I still think fondly of that first Shield/Evolution match where the crowd was going nuts, panicking and freaking out when the Shield was getting beaten on and going nuts whenever they took control.

• Locked thread