Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I agree. The iPhone 6 Plus and the iWatch signal the end of Apple. rip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Tim Cook has managed to do what Microsoft or Samsung never could: He made Apple irrelevant.

Apr 7, 2003

tfw you watch a beloved cultural icon get run into the ground. #firetim

Apr 7, 2003

RIP Steve. You died, and with you died your dream of elegant, functional products that Just Work.

Apr 7, 2003

Tim Cook was clearly the wrong choice. The board of directors needs to act to minimize the damage.

Apr 7, 2003

Shaggar posted:

yes. I was tricked into "upgrading" by the hack jonny ives. I wish I had never upgraded the os.

The new OS is a real piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

The iPhone 6 Plus in space gray makes an adequate tombstone for apple when you place the lower half in the ground. How fitting.

• Locked thread