Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I just used an samsung android phone for the first time in years and its faster than my iphone 4s with failos 8. failos8 is so loving slow that even android is faster. the android was so much faster and had no input lag unlike the iphone 4s with failos 8 which has input lag. even starting the phone in failos 8 takes like 5 seconds cause its made by the hack jonny ives instead of someone who knows what they are doing.

apple made an os so bad that android is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
if steve jobs was alive and not dead he would probably be really upset about being beat by someone elses Linux, but hes dead so he cant care or know about anything

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
when I first got the iphone 4s it was plenty fast with no input lag. then failos 7 and 8 added ugly colors and icons and input lag. I don't know why they did this.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its like that scene in last nights episode of silicon valley where they put a bad os onto a previously working phone. its stupid and everything about it sucks. its Apple Maps™ Bad

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
idk. it just said Samsung.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yes they make a lot of money selling slow and bad products. its pretty incredible

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

wish yur posts would get sold into slavery lol

that doesn't make any sense

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
idk what that is

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
forstall was fired for trying to prevent apple from releasing a bad product so now the floodgates are open

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Stymie posted:

that's funny op because my apple iphone 4s is still on ios 5 and has incredible speed, design and functionality

i recommend not upgrading to ios 6, 7, or 8

yes. I was tricked into "upgrading" by the hack jonny ives. I wish I had never upgraded the os.

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

why aren't you use a microsoft windows phone 7 8 8.1 8.1 update one mobile 9 x 10 phone, shaggar?

ill probably get one when tim flips the switch to kill the battery in my 4s.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I wonder if I could install windows 10: internet of things edition on to the 4s. that would be a much better operating system.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
apple released failos 7 + 8 for the iphone 4s cause they wanted to get the checkbox on that chart w/ the os support timelines but the 4s is not actually capable of running failos

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the biggest problem is probably that the 4s has like 256mb of ram which apple failtards defended at the time because they're really loving stupid.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah, upgrade to windows phone. ios is severely bad and im guessing it doesn't work on the iphone huge either.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lmao the iphone 6 is so gigantic they added a button to move all the content on the screen down so ur thumb can get at it.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
it also bends with normal use

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

gargle chome posted:

lmao my nerd bitch brain hates this thing for dumb nerd reasons

also upgrade you loving poor my dad has a newer phone than you

theres no reason to upgrade other than to fix the mistakes made by the manufacturer.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
all of the new iphones are cheap and poorly made. they are terrible sizes and formats. the 4s was the last iphone that was any good at all and apple made the software bad on it for no reason. why are you defending apples bad software?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
if i could put the old software on here it would be good again but you cant. you can only have the bad, new software. why did they release this bad software for the phone? everything about it is bad and slow and there are no upsides to the new software. normally new software is better but that's not the case with apple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

DaNzA posted:

which one of those android phone from similar time period would you use over the 4s?

idk? maybe none of them? what does that have to do with anything?

• Locked thread