Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the boxing thing was the most entertaining group date in years. jared acquitted himself well then got knocked the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

the sex ed thing was fairly hosed up

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

these dudes grilling nick is the funniest poo poo of all time.

"you called her a cool chick...is she a cool chick or is she an amazing woman?!?!"

the dude tanner saying 'we've all read the tabloids' when he's clearly the only one thats read the tabloids and comes off as mildly obsessed with the show.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Binary Logic posted:

Ian was on point about Kaitlyn. I'm surprised more of the remaining chumps don't leave...
not really. anyone could have said that about the previous bachelorettes. it's just a criticism that you could make of anyone and it plays into Ian's pseudointellectual bullshit where he thinks everyone else is a husk of a humans who couldn't possibly understand him. He's not loving smart, he's an executive recruiter.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

How are u posted:

Ian seemed like he was an OK guy initially, but drat did he reveal himself to be a loving chode in his interview time. gently caress that dude, I liked him up until the last couple episodes.

Now as for tonight, with Kaitlyn loving Nick, good grief. Nothing at all wrong with a Bachelor or Bachelorette getting laid before the Fantasy Suite, no slut-shaming here. But dang, if I were one of the other dudes on the show I would be pretty upset if I found out. She brings that sleazy Nick guy in late and then just shows over and over again that she's way more into him than anybody else. I'd be out of there, let her have that creepy fucker.
in the next episode on the dentist chris looks like he's so upset that he's about to hurl himself off the rocks into the ocean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Shawn constantly referring to Nick as 'the other guy' is the best/worst thing about this show

• Locked thread