Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I think these two are the Bachelorettes, but they might not be. I'm really excited. I've watched every season and I don't plan on stopping now - I'm a Bachelorette man :)

We can play Bachelorette drinking games together, like "watch the Bachelorette and drink."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Contestants seeking to win our fair maidens' hands include Ben H, Ben Z, Bradley, Brady, Corey, Cory, Josh, Joshua, Ryan B, Ryan M, Shawn B and Shawn E. You might think this is an irony thing but that is what these people are actually called.

Fat Lowtax fucked around with this message at 20:42 on May 18, 2015

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

After vanquishing Britt in combat, Kaitlyn is the sole Bachelorette.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Another insanely depraved episode of the Bachelorette, gently caress yeah

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Unreal (or however you capitalize it) actually looks super fun, I wasn't expecting much but they really *went for it*.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

It's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Factor Mystic posted:

I am loving how there's a whole parallel mini-bachelorette plot going on just in the credits. Hilarious.

It's great. I wanted to ask for an official thread title change before I realized, no, there are still Two Bachelorettes.

• Locked thread