Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Wish they'd kept both women on the show. But I wouldn't be surprised if Britt re-appears later on.

It would also be more interesting IMO if there was more physical variance in the men, more reflective of the range in the general population.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Such a strange show.
"I wanted these untrained men to get in a boxing ring and fight each other but didn't expect anyone to get hurt"

Is Tony The Healer real or an actor playing a role? Every time he speaks it sounds like he's trying to sell his Spiritual Self-Improvement Weekend Seminar.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

straight up brolic posted:

the boxing thing was the most entertaining group date in years. jared acquitted himself well then got knocked the gently caress out.
In the first round of fights the men were matched up pretty well; in that bout Jared @ 175 lbs had no chance against the guy who was 225.

But what I found really strange is that 1. Amy Schumer is a huge fan of the show, and b. She really toned down her usual style of humour for mainstream, network tv. I think it's great that she has such a wide range of comic ability.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Showing 2 hours per night is hard to sit through, my interest wanes during the second episode.

Any one check out unReal? It's a scripted show that provides a 'behind the scenes' view of a Bachelor-like show.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Ian was on point about Kaitlyn. I'm surprised more of the remaining chumps don't leave...although I guess that now they have to wait for the flight back from Ireland.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

How are u posted:

Ian seemed like he was an OK guy initially, but drat did he reveal himself to be a loving chode in his interview time. gently caress that dude, I liked him up until the last couple episodes.

Now as for tonight, with Kaitlyn loving Nick, good grief. Nothing at all wrong with a Bachelor or Bachelorette getting laid before the Fantasy Suite, no slut-shaming here. But dang, if I were one of the other dudes on the show I would be pretty upset if I found out. She brings that sleazy Nick guy in late and then just shows over and over again that she's way more into him than anybody else. I'd be out of there, let her have that creepy fucker.

Initially I agreed with you, that some of the men would be upset and want to leave (except they're in Ireland and can't just hop in a cab and go home). But now I'm thinking that Shawn (and maybe Jared) is the only one who is upset and the others are just continuing in this for the free vacation.
After all this time they must know they don't have a chance with her. And let's face it Kaitlyn isn't some fantastic prize to be won. She has some weird mannerisms in her speech and sense of humour, and doesn't seem to be able to hold a conversation about anything but her own feelings. :yawn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
For a woman with 5 boyfriends and an all-expenses-paid trip to Ireland, Kaitlyn sure cries a lot.

• Locked thread