Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Given how the Head Slicer is billed, even though it doesn't really fit with the game's tone it sort of has to be beheading.

Also god drat you are good at this game, which I both love and am garbage at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Yeah, I'm not sure how that can even be much fun to play. I mean in a thing with RPG elements where there's a bunch of investment in a build like Bloodborne it makes sense to just stick with what you've made yourself good at but when there's no penalty to switching your poo poo up you really should be doing so whenever the situation makes sense.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Yeah at that point you're just talking about how the game processes really base-level things. That said different engines are generally better for different things even outside the obvious.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

I was prepared to get really :colbert: but then you had the only proper music for the KMS version.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

I always thought that part was just them being intentionally goofy by having a random out of place text box appear.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Yeah I've played the game and it didn't look like that, which is what I like because I'm poo poo at this game. I love it, but drat do I suck.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

He's Alexander the Great do you expect him to half-rear end things just because he's technically invincible?

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Not so, it's clearly absinthe: complicated to consume, not for everyone, and it'll gently caress you right up.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Gene's reaction to their introduction is like maybe the most signature God Hand thing there is.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

I feel like if you knock her into the cage and go in she'll either run out and then trigger the trap or it just won't trigger while you're both in there.

I don't remember the actual answer, but that's what I seem to recall.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

That John Wick's action sequences are all amazing is also helped by the fact that they're like 75+% of the movie. It really doesn't bother wasting much time beyond that which is required to get him from group of people who need butchered to next group of people who need butchered.

As far as old ridiculous martial arts pick up a copy of Master of the Flying Guillotine, it's even appropriate given the protagonist has one arm.

Also the villain is a blind dude with a crazy bladed thing he tosses around that if it lands on your head blades deploy and just straight cut it off because why not.

Feinne fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Sep 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Godbomber's style is truly impetuous.

• Locked thread