Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I'm glad you're putting both KMS, and non KMS run while not cheesing your way through either. This is great so far can't wait for more. :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Aside from that drat stomp attack I can just about perfect Elvis1.:( Also, that fire ball dodge trick seems pretty useful in other certain areas.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I sometimes when trying cancel the Guard Break with a dodge I do it too early and cancel the attack itself then get my poo poo kicked in.:downsowned: Not asking for advice on it, I'm just sharing my pain from being bad at timing with slower attacks.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I, for one, am okay with the demon soul getting kicked so hard into the rock wall that a singularity occurred sucking him into his own rear end in a top hat instead of a poke from the God Hand. R.I.P. Poke of God run.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Karate, because I like the idea of that homeless dude, Ryu, wandering into an amusement park then proceeding to kick some rear end.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Next level: Not so Funhouse.
Thanks game, I agree.:(
Sorry to be so down about it but that's the level where I stopped trying KMS run years ago, so I'm definitely looking forward to it later.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

notZaar posted:

I don't see any connection at all. I guess both of them are throwback to NES games that didn't get quite get out of the arcade mentality of the 80s.

"The Dark Souls of..." seems to be a quote used for games that are somewhat difficult in their genre/series/whatever. Except beat-em-ups have always been tough just they had the Extra Life bs instead of health so if you had quarters to spend or the console version of one you could go face first into it instead of learning how to play the game, so God Hand is even less like Dark Souls then those are.:doh:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

Possibly :nws:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrs1ngr-BpA

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Maybe the carnival outfit would be better with all the juggling going on.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

Suspicious Cook posted:

Shannon's exit is possibly my favorite gag in this game.

Meh, I thought it was a bust.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
"Want to know the tricks the pros use?..... High Side Kick Spamming."
:frogout:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
That video was a lot longer than I expected of such a short level.Sure wish the Youtube app allowed annotation use. :shepface:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I always heard bayo 2 was better than the first? Whatever, I only played the first one once... on PS3. Uh that may be part of the reason no one cares about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Nah, God Hand's a silly video game with "hard-but-fair" design in theory anyway. Also graphics matter in this the same as any other game, just because it looks like rear end but is fun to play doesn't make it art.

• Locked thread