Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would You Like A Michelada
This poll is closed.
Yes Please! 29 35.37%
Of Course! 7 8.54%
Goku 33 40.24%
Its 5 o'clock somewhere! 13 15.85%
Total: 82 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

proof of concept posted:

why can't we all be michelamigos :(

proof of concept? maybe you should find the concept of humor lol owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

Wipe your rear end with some of the pages, reduce the waste in a pan, and then add 1 tbsp to the michelada for a bit of that middle-east musk

E: PS don't actually do that, you could simply add cumin or the like to accomplish the same thing in a healthier fashion! Probably tastier too, depending on your diet

LMAO (licking michis all ofternoon)

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
ugh this thread was so chill before certain dissenters had to come in and ruin the caribbean vibe

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

double-fisting michis aint nobody gonna get me down

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fyodor posted:

double-fisting michis aint nobody gonna get me down

Heck yeah brotha!

I'm planning to mix some up before the big game tonight -- Go The Warriors!!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Libelous Slander posted:

proof of concept? maybe you should find the concept of humor lol owned

maybe I should buy that joke book! :cheers:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nooner posted:

Heck yeah brotha!

I'm planning to mix some up before the big game tonight -- Go The Warriors!!

go los cavalieros

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fetus Tree posted:

go los cavalieros

Think LeBron gonna show everyone his dick again? LOL

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

Think LeBron gonna show everyone his dick again? LOL

reminded me to ask how michi flavour compares to caesar taste. Mostly asking cuz this bad boy is looking for a drink to sneak a little pickle pickle in

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

reminded me to ask how michi flavour compares to caesar taste. Mostly asking cuz this bad boy is looking for a drink to sneak a little pickle pickle in

Michi just a Caesar with a "latin" kick since it uses limejuice instead of horseyradish -- I bet a dab of vinegar from pickle would complement it well though

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

this thread is cool and good because it just goes to show that you can make your michi in whatever style really represents you, and it will still be good (and cool!)!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
A person's michi is like their fingerprint if you think about it, no two are the same

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Midniter posted:

this thread is cool and good because it just goes to show that you can make your michi in whatever style really represents you, and it will still be good (and cool!)!

proof of concept posted:

A person's michi is like their fingerprint if you think about it, no two are the same

Man, who says things dont get pretty deep in the Michelada thread?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

in some latin cultures finding one's michelada recipe marks the beginning of adulthood

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

The Midniter posted:

I don't think you understand the mistake you're making here

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

mindphlux posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAH HTHIS IS loving HILARIOUS; M AHAHA MY AHAH MHY GOD THIS AHAHAH AIS SO loving FUNNY AHAHAJSJUSESJSUS JESUS SCHRIST MAKE IT SOTP loving \GOLD MATE

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mindphlux posted:

I don't think you understand the mistake you're making here

he seems to be doing better than you ITT

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
boss isnt going to be in today so i had some beef jerky and a michi disguised in my coffee mug for breakfast today 8)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

You have a problem nooner

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
only problem is that im sitting in a boring office doing boring work when I should be kicking back on the beach with a michi!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i am posting this from the beach while i enjoy a delicious refreshing michi. nooner you are here with me in spirit bud!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
anybody have some hot new michi tales from the weekend?

I didnt personally drink any, but I did buy THIS so youd better believe there will be some poolside michi's coming up this summer!!! :getin:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bunnielab posted:

You guys who hate Micheladas should really try a non tomato one.

Juice half a big lime into a glass, add a small pinch of salt and and a few small pieces of minced Serrano pepper, then muddle the poo poo out of it. Then add a few drops of Maggi sauce. Add ice and top with beer. poo poo is amazing.

crossposting this

I didn't know non-tomato michis even existed but this sounds pretty refreshing!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm scared that nooner will come back and there will be poolside michi's

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
One time I drink like 100 micheladas that were extra extra extra spicy and used almost the whole bottle of tobasco sauce and the next day when I took a poop it hurt real bad and smelled like tobasco sauce too

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

grandpas drunk posted:

One time I drink like 100 micheladas that were extra extra extra spicy and used almost the whole bottle of tobasco sauce and the next day when I took a poop it hurt real bad and smelled like tobasco sauce too

that doesn't sound very relaxing ): were you in the shade at least?

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
I was in one of those plastic deals at the state fair it was baking me alive while I made my stew

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
Afterwards I went and looked at the trains

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I'm so happy that this is an ultrathread now

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
I'm going to drink 1 ... 2. ..3 ... 4. ... 5 ... 6 ...7 ....8 ... 9.... 10 micheladas today to celebrate the 10th of July!!!!

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Had a 4oz taste of this stuff at a beer fest a couple weeks ago:

Going to try making a michi with it. Will report back if my local beer shop has it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sorry I was gone do long guus, was doing some serious time in kitty jail because a certain administrator who shall not be named has no sense of humor!

Anyways I hope you've all been doing great and living up that michi life!

Argyle posted:

Had a 4oz taste of this stuff at a beer fest a couple weeks ago:

Going to try making a michi with it. Will report back if my local beer shop has it.

This sounds really good and I'm awaiting a trip report! I love sculpin and pretty much everything from ballast point but I've never seen the habenero one around. is it only sold in SD or something? I'm just in LA so seems like it should be here

Comb Your Beard
Sep 28, 2007

Chillin' like a villian.
After trying different small amounts of different liquors in the Michi, Rum, Mezcal, Whiskey as additions, i decided it doesn't matter, the other flavors are so bold it gets washed out. I still add some to increase the alcohol content though.

Kinda addicted to these. Love that Clamato. You really can add practically anything.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Comb Your Beard posted:

After trying different small amounts of different liquors in the Michi, Rum, Mezcal, Whiskey as additions, i decided it doesn't matter, the other flavors are so bold it gets washed out. I still add some to increase the alcohol content though.

Kinda addicted to these. Love that Clamato. You really can add practically anything.

Thanks for doing the important work. I imagine a spiced rum may be a bad choice but I think I may try it and add to the thread in this way. Perhaps it will be fantastic. It won't, but... perhaps.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
whooooboy i am hungover and sunburnt as gently caress after this weekends escapades. cant wait to get home and nurse a michi or two while watching some baseball!

Nooner fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jul 27, 2015

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

taco tuesday at la casa del fyodor and you know what that means: michiladas and plenty of em! ay caramba!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's another beautiful michelada Monday! I'm grilling some steaks and enjoying a cool tasty michi, its a little warm here in The Valley but now thing I can't handle!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OH boy guys!! Im going to Santa Barbra tomorrow with some friends for ~*~*~*FIIEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!*~*~*~ I cant wait to eat a bucnh of mexican food and drink a ton of micheladas while i wear my sombrero!

AYYYYYYIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI!!!!!!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
This thread is being consumed by acid if u dont tell someone ur in love with them in the next 5 minutes u will become a ant

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I love...

My MICHELADAS! I had one for the first time (finally) a couple weeks ago there's a mexican place that has a little michi menu and it was tasty not too briny chills out the taste with a beer good way to wash down those tacos (mexican folded tortilla with filling). Also had that street corn on the cob stufff mmmhmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
My michelada is done with whatever bloody mary mix you prefer, fresh squeezed lime juice, Old Bay to taste, and Corona. I want to get into Tajin as well, for rimming the glass, but haven't had the opportunity. I just spent a week drinking two of these a night. It was a good week.

• Locked thread