Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WWE Champions
WWE Champion is Seth Rollins. Challenger is Dean Ambrose.
United States Champion is John Cena and he has an open challenge every week. At Elimination Chamber it will be Cena vs. NXT Champion Kevin Owens.
Intercontinental Champion is Vacant. Up for grabs with an Elimination Chamber with Sheamus, R-Truth, Ryback, Rusev, King Barrett, and Dolph Ziggler in it.
Tag Team Champions are the New Day. Challengers are Kidd/Cesaro, Matadores, Lucha Dragons, Prime Time Players, and the Ascension in a TAG TEAM CHAMBER MATCH.
Divas Champion is Nikki Bella. Challengers are either Naomi or Paige.

NXT Champions
NXT Champion is Kevin Owens. Challenger is Sami Zayn.
NXT Tag Team Champions are Blake and Murphy. Challengers are Enzo Amore and Big Cas.
NXT Women's Champion is Sasha Banks. Challenger is Becky Lynch.

----------------------------------

WWE Payback Results
Bonus Kick Off Match:
R-Truth beat Stardust.

Kick Off Match:
The Ascension beat Macho Mandow and Axelmania the "Mega" Powers.

Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler.

New Day defeated Tyson Kidd and Cesaro 2 falls to 1 to retain their Tag Team Titles. Xavier Woods illegally pinned Cesaro for the last fall.

Bray Wyatt defeated Ryback.

John Cena defeated Rusev to retain his United States Title. Lana ran in and said Rusev said I Quit in his native language because no one else spoke Bulgarian.

Naomi and Tamina Snuka defeated the Bella Twins.

Neville defeats King Barrett by count out. Barrett beat down Neville after the match but Neville made a comeback and hit the Red Arrow.

Seth Rollins defeated Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns in a Fatal Fourway to retain his WWE Championship. Seth pinned Orton after a Pedigree. During the match Kane helped the Authority to keep his job as him and J & J Security fought with Dean, Roman, and Orton through out the match.

NXT Takeover: Unstoppable(This Wednesday)

NXT Title Match:
Kevin Owens(c) vs. Sami Zayn(maybe)

NXT #1 Contenders Match:
Finn Balor vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Hideo Itami(maybe)

NXT Women's Title Match:
Sasha Banks(c) vs. Becky Lynch

NXT Tag Team Title Match:
Blake and Murphy(c) vs. Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady

Baron Corbin vs. Rhyno

Bayley and Charlotte vs. Dana Brooke and Emma

Maybe a debut or two, who knows.

WWE Elimination Chamber (WWE Network Exclusive PPV on May 31st)

WWE Championship Match:
Seth Rollins(c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Elimination Chamber for the vacant WWE Intercontinental Title:
Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. King Barrett vs. R-Truth vs. Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler

United States Championship Match:
John Cena(c) vs. NXT Champion, Kevin Owens

Elimination Chamber for the WWE Tag Team Titles:
New Day(c) vs. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs. The Ascension vs. Los Matadores vs. Lucha Dragons vs. Prime Time Players

Raw Results

Raw opens with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon bragging about how Daniel Bryan is injured because everything is an angle to them I guess. They announce the Elimination Chamber for the Intercontinental title. Sheamus came out and said fella and that he should be IC champion because he permanently injured a superstar on the roster. Ryback came out and said Bryan is the coolest dude with a lot of heart unlike Sheamus. He says he doesn't like bullies so if Sheamus says he likes picking on small guys then he should pick on the Big Guy. Stephanie and HHH say that both men are in the IC Title match at Elimination chamber and that they will wrestle tonight right now.

Sheamus beats Ryback.

Backstage the Authority is having a champagne party. Seth goes to pour everyone drinks then mocks Kane still because he is an idiot. Dean Ambrose walks in an says he hasn't been beat one on one by Seth in awhile so he wants Seth to have his rematch at the Chamber PPV, but only if he sets the title on the line. Everyone laughs Seth tells Kane what to do again. Dean laughs says Kane used to be monster. Brought up if Paul Bearer and Undertaker saw him now. Kane threatened Dean and Dean took his drink and left.

Neville is interviewed in the ring about being on the WWE roster and on NXT. Bo Dallas comes out makes fun of Neville until he mentions he beat Bo for the NXT Title. Bad News Barrett comes out.

Barrett beats Neville because of a Bo distraction. Bo then beats down and attacks Neville injured leg more.

Rusev came out said he never said I Quit in stupid American English so it doesn't count. He says Lana isn't here and will never be here. Rusev wants the I Quit match restarted now. Lana comes out and he is furious. She pours her heart out to Rusev. She basically says everything but "I Love You". Rusev says she is weak and had no reason to say he quit. Lana says he was hurt screaming I quit in Bulgarian. Rusev tells him to leave and get out of his face.

Bray Wyatt beat Dean Ambrose with the Sister Abigail when J & J Security ran in. Seth Rollins laughed from the ramp.

King Barrett, Rusev, and R-Truth are all in the IC Title Chamber.

New Day kick Tyson Kidd and Cesaro's asses too much and get DQed. They are kicking their asses so bad the Lucha Dragons come to the ring and kick their rear end too. They also kick New Day's rear end. Then the Los Matadores come down and do a dive on Big E. Ascension come down and do something lovely until the Prime Time Players come down and kick Ascensions and New Days asses. Lucha Dragons dive on Matadores and New Day outside the ring. These are the teams in the Tag Team Chamber. TWO IN A POD!!!

John Cena comes out for his open challenge yet again. Praises the United States. He declares the US title to be the Championship of the People, better than the WWE title. HIS OPPONENT IS NXT CHAMPION KEVIN OWENS!!!!! They talk trash to each other and it owned. Cena said Owens has no heart or fire like Sami Zayn and at Takeover, Sami will win. Owens says he injured Sami before Cena ever did and will finish him off. Cena tried to give him veteran advice but Owens cut him off and said he's been doing this for 15 Years longer than Cena has been wrestling so he'll never give him any advice. Cena tells Owens then that it is quiet simple. The US Open Challenge, if Owens wants some, he can come get some. Owens says that he's has gold in the NXT Championship so the answer is No. He tells Cena to not be fooled because they will face off eventually, but there is one thing about Kevin Owens he has to know. Owens then kicks Cena low, whips him into the ropes, and hits his Pop Up Powerbomb laying out Cena. Owens grabs the US title and poses over Cena before throwing the US title to the ground and stomping on it. Owens leaves up the ramp as Cena lays in the ring.

Dolph Ziggler beats Stardust. Gets interviewed and is the last man in the Elimination Chamber for the IC Title. He says chicks dig scars and then Lana comes out for some reason and they both make out. Rusev is mad that his ex is making out with a dirty American. He beats down Dolph and yells at Lana only to be slapped by her. Rusev is furious but gets hit with a Zig Zag as Dolph and Lana walk out together.

Kane is walking backstage telling people to prepare Seth's in ring celebration. He walks by Adam Rose and Rosa Mendes kissing for some reason.

Luke Harper and Erick Rowan who aren't in the Elimination Chamber beat Fandango and Zack Ryder in more than a minute.

Brie Bella and Nikki Bella are on their way to the ring for the Divas Title match when Stephanie McMahon finally remembers that she hates Brie Bella now that she's a face again and her husband is hurt. Still likes Nikki Bella maybe because Nikki turned on Brie for her. Anyway even though Stephanie remembers that feud and the Bella Twins don't Steph makes the choice of giving Brie time off to be with her husband again and I guess get consoling, immediately. That means Nikki is by herself in the Divas match.

Nikki Bella defeats Naomi by DQ because Tamina is stupid and superkicked Nikki. Paige runs down to help Nikki beat up Naomi and Tamina, she then lays out Nikki because the Divas Title said so.

Triple H is backstage talking to Kevin Owens. Renee Young walks up to him and asks him about laying out Cena tonight and what HHH was saying. Owens says he just wanted to make a statement tonight before going into Takeover and hurting Sami Zayn more. Owens then mentions that when he said he and Cena would face off on Owens time he wasn't kidding. HHH just made Owens vs. Cena at the Elimination Chamber event. Owens says what he does to Sami will be the same he does to Cena, because the real champ isn't with Cena, it is right here.

The Authority are in the ring kissing Seth Rollins rear end on a red carpet. HHH says Seth reminds him of himself. A Young Cerebral Assassin. Stephanie McMahon is the drunk soccer mom cheering everything HHH says. Kane says some stuff about Seth being a good champion and he's happy about. Seth keeps prodding Kane. Kane says he made a music video for seth putting him over. Noble kisses Seth's rear end, says Mercury has something to say but he's mute which is the running gag. Dean Ambrose comes to the ring. Stephanie McMahon apparently forgot completely who Seth Rollins was and says he's a fighting champion and makes him fight Dean. Dean kicks his rear end then kicks the J & J Security's rear end while Kane and Triple H just stand there. Dean apparently brought a pallet of cinder blocks with him and holds Seth hostage. Stephanie says Dean has his title match. J & J Security save Seth but Dean kicks their asses again. Kane comes by finally and gets his rear end kicked too by Dean. Seth scrambles into the ring but Dean continues kicking their asses. He goes to hit Dirty Deeds on Kane, but Seth jumps Dean and lays him out with the Pedigree to end Raw. Dean Still has his title match at Elimination Chamber though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Lana, you could do so much better...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A free Network PPV in 2015 will be headlined by Jon Moxley and Kevin Steen in matches for the top two belts

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I am more hyped for this EC than I was for loving Wrestlemania.

Jesus christ. Is something wrong with me.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cool raw i got to see nakamura and mark briscoe try to out weird each other. It was a draw.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

kevin owens is going to do a 0 buyrate smh

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

Lana, you could do so much better...

I found myself actually liking how Ziggler's blond highlights went with Lana's hair and somehow those two just kinda looked right for me. I don't know if it makes any sense but as a picture it had good visual appeal.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
it was really stupid for Dean to lose to Wyatt if he's going to be the title contender

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

it was really stupid for Dean to lose to Wyatt if he's going to be the title contender

They can just play it off as a dirty loss vie J&J Security.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Dexo posted:

I am more hyped for this EC than I was for loving Wrestlemania.

Jesus christ. Is something wrong with me.
They have only two weeks to make a build so they can't stretch things for eternity like they usually do

Bard Maddox posted:

Especially now that it gives me the idea that Wyatt is going to interfere in that title match. :stonk:

But its not like Wyatt won that 100% clean

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

stephanie mcmahon was right

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
kevin loving owens is taking on john cena. he will likely lose. but holy poo poo kevin owens

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

He's fighting John Cena? What? Oh my God, he's fighting John Cena! This is amazing!

:kimchi:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

I can almost see why WWE would need to feed someone who the audience is invested in to Bray but what I am really saying is that Bray should have beaten undertaker and the only reason they need to strengthen him now is because they keep letting all the air out of his balloon.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It's really fun how Owens can do whatever to try and piss off the crowd, but they'll still go nuts for him at the drop of a hat.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Steen coming out and running down Cena and being a loving boss while doing it, like.. I can't even. Good show.

It felt like they actually thought of the past tonight. I never would have thought we'd see Neville and Bo together and Neville mentioning he beat him for the title.

Of course the cynic in me is feeling they're only doing that to promote NXT next week, which is true, but keep it up fuckers*.

*They won't.

Barreft fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 19, 2015

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
"vs. Rhyno"

wait WHAT :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

"vs. Rhyno"

wait WHAT :stare:

Rhyno's been in NXT for months

Watch NXT

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hahahahahahahhaha I just realized

Kevin Owens' debut is in Corpus Christi

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chris James 2 posted:

Rhyno's been in NXT for months

Watch NXT

I stopped watching wrestling for a while because it was really really bad and boring

I forgot how much NXT owns, that's how bad it was :smith:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

kevin owens is going to do a 0 buyrate smh

but seth and dean are the main event

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When Ambrose lost to Wyatt, yes I melted down. I lost my loving poo poo. I wrote carepost after carepost. But the dust settled, and I realized they were heavily protecting Dean in the losses. I said all three Shield guys would be uppercard guys at absolute worst. Y'all trotted out the 0-whatever PPV record like it meant Ambrose would be forever a jobber. I said Dean would at least be a contender for the WWEWHC in 2015. You guys laughed. Someone told me to toxx it 'cause it wouldn't happen. I should've had the balls, granted. But guess what? Dean wrestled for it once already, and now he's doing it again, this time solo.

For once, my optimism was justified. I don't care if he doesn't go over, that was never what I said. I said he'd be a contender, and he is. So everybody that laughed can eat me. :)

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

This is wonderful.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

KungFu Grip posted:

but seth and dean are the main event
This was an all a calculated conspiracy for the WWE to validate that Dean, Seth, and Owens are not the future of the business

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chris James 2 posted:

hahahahahahahhaha I just realized

Kevin Owens' debut is in Corpus Christi

Well, technically his debut was wherever they were tonight.

What's the significance of Corpus Christi?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax
i keep misreading seth and dean as deth and sean

more at 11

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

When Ambrose lost to Wyatt, yes I melted down. I lost my loving poo poo. I wrote carepost after carepost. But the dust settled, and I realized they were heavily protecting Dean in the losses. I said all three Shield guys would be uppercard guys at absolute worst. Y'all trotted out the 0-whatever PPV record like it meant Ambrose would be forever a jobber. I said Dean would at least be a contender for the WWEWHC in 2015. You guys laughed. Someone told me to toxx it 'cause it wouldn't happen. I should've had the balls, granted. But guess what? Dean wrestled for it once already, and now he's doing it again, this time solo.

For once, my optimism was justified. I don't care if he doesn't go over, that was never what I said. I said he'd be a contender, and he is. So everybody that laughed can eat me. :)

This is Bluedust and I gave you so much poo poo before, but life is better now and I agree with you, so high five there.

That said there's still way too much poo poo on RAW. They just need to push Dean.

Push Dean you loving idiots, you have millions right there!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/who-is-kevin-owens-the-guy-who-gatecrashed-raw-speaks-20150518

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Cena's face when Owens came out was great. You can instantly tell he's a guy to take seriously.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

quote:

the Canadian native – who possesses a Brock Lesnar-like hybrid of size, speed and strength

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Seems alright to me

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

Well, technically his debut was wherever they were tonight.

What's the significance of Corpus Christi?

I meant in-ring debut

And the crowds at Corpus Christi are always dead. For everything.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

EC actually looks interesting.

I wonder if they're actually calling up Steen or if this is just a short thing before he goes back to NXT.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Dean lost off of of interference and then a finisher. It was still dumb (especially given that match was rad before the ending), but like four stars given how their matches usually end.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Thauros posted:

I wonder if they're actually calling up Steen or if this is just a short thing before he goes back to NXT.

Hopefully his callup

It's Tye Dillenger's time to shine in NXT

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SamuraiFoochs posted:

NO, Foochs. You embraced the hate, don't pull a Cena on me you sonofabitch.:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

Thauros posted:

after that promo, we'll have to see. i mean it really takes no thought to realize that that promo had every person on the edge of their seat. no one anticipated this, no one anticipated the depths the promo was going to go and the audience was digging it. if their match goes off really well, or he comes out and dishes out a few more brilliant promos, they might just push him to Raw based on draw.

• Locked thread