Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Don't.

It does get better.

And you'd be a selfish bastard who's going to leave a trail of not just your brains but emotional and psychological damage to countless people even though your too far up your own rear end and depression to think your death would do anything other than alleviate your current pain.

It won't, and you don't have to go out like that.

Wanna talk? I'm up all night man. But don't go popping a round in your head. It solves loving nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

the only reasons i've not done it before is someone might clean it up and i'm worried my dog wouldn't get fed. Now i realize sgli would cover that. oh well

No it won't moron.

Your dog will get put down, and your carpets replaced and walls repainted. A folded flag, and a bump in stats for sociology fags to pontificate over- or you could do the smart thing and not hurt yourself and get a handle on yourself.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The only permanent thing you can do is kill yourself HCT- you do that and it's permanent. The rest of your issues? They will come to pass and fix themselves.

Suicide is a permanent solution for people too dumb or naive or sad to realize their misery is transient and part of making the good times worth sticking around for.

Don't do it, man.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 06:22 on May 20, 2015

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

i'm just going to pass out listening to the end on repeat

I approve of this plan.

Maybe pop back in later to call me a human being and say your okay.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

i saw that .ppt slide too but i appreciate it

Just sleep it off brother, nobody here judges you for feeling this way. I certainly have been where you are, precisely. Just don't hurt yourself, and it's all good.

• Locked thread