Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was

so you should probably ignore anything else I say

I guess you have to 'get it' to enjoy it. I gave this movie 45 minutes of my life before I quit, and I wish that I could take them back. At least taking a poo poo feels somewhat rewarding- this movie is an incoherent mess of a disappointment if you aren't familiar with the series.

No, there's nothing redeeming about the filming technique (it's just a big garbled mess of nothingness)
No, there's nothing redeeming about having constant action at every single second unless you have ADD or you're on meth
No, there's nothing redeeming about any of the characters whatsoever since it's really impossible to like anyone, even the women, because there's no build up to their story or no personal exposure
No, this movie is not awesome

I'm hoping that if you're familiar with the series it all 'makes sense' otherwise everyone espousing the beauty and amazingness of this movie are on some seriously good drugs and I'd like some please.

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was

so you should probably ignore anything else I say

joebuddah posted:

I really did not enjoy this movie. I gave it nearly an hour before I quit. I did not find the action to be very exciting. I did admire the engineering it took to make some the vehicles. I found it hard to care about any of the characters.

You're right on all accounts. Every single one. But please, easy on the criticism, you're only allowed to give this mess of a movie 5's or else you get a red custom title!!!

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Mar 24, 2016