Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

KIT HAGS posted:

Link please.

Ultimate Mango posted:

Don't hold back, this is the good poo poo right here. Link?

Starting here:

Long story short, they went bonkers over Obama's mandatory gay marriage and started doxxing gays on facebook and calling their employers trying to get them fired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Reverse Centaur posted:

Having kids isn't immortality, not having kids is way more impressive. My only sibling is gay and my 35 year old wife and I have zero desire to have kids. We're going to wipe out a bloodline forever and it feels loving fantastic.

How is that good?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Aloha Akbar! Thread has risen!

Can I get a Jim Bob from the audience?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Top City Homo posted:

Aloha Akbar! Thread has risen!

Can I get a Jim Bob from the audience?

I say Jim!, you say...

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Axolotl posted:

I say Jim!, you say...

Bob

Jum

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

RaceBannon posted:

How is that good?

he has a gay and retarded bloodline?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

RaceBannon posted:

How is that good?

Humanity is a scourge

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
unfortunately we all know that nothing will come to light as they will pay out of court a cool 500k and the issue will go away

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

FIRST TIME posted:

The Duggar daughters deeply regret the role they played the night of of these incidents.

The Duggar daughters deeply regret existing.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Axolotl posted:

I say Jim!, you say...

But

Jerbs!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

How is that good?

There are a bunch of people who are too narcissistic to hate themselves so they turn all the contempt they should have for themselves onto the entire human race, and internalize it as a decision not to breed. Which, fine, they would have been horrible parents anyway.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

There are a bunch of people who are too narcissistic to hate themselves so they turn all the contempt they should have for themselves onto the entire human race, and internalize it as a decision not to breed. Which, fine, they would have been horrible parents anyway.

This, also the melting away of fear of death that comes from reproducing is one of the most relaxing things I've ever experienced

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Jumpingmanjim posted:

The name's Bob, Jim Bob.
Agent 0019

the name's 0019. 0019 and a half.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

hemophilia posted:

Makes sense.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
duggar dogs

this is a lawyer

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

hemophilia posted:

Isn't it more narcissistic to breed in hopes of achieving "immortality"/because you want to propagate your genes?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I agree but :can:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Clochette posted:

Isn't it more narcissistic to breed in hopes of achieving "immortality"/because you want to propagate your genes?

Your children only inherit 50% of your genome anyway, and your daughters won't inherit your Y chromosome and none of your children inherit your mitochondrial DNA

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Heath posted:

Your children only inherit 50% of your genome anyway, and your daughters won't inherit your Y chromosome and none of your children inherit your mitochondrial DNA

Unless you are a woman. Geeze, nice patriarchy.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Heath posted:

If you're a goon you'll probably pass on an extra chromosome.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
just become perfect

sex: unnecessary

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Angela Christine posted:

Unless you are a woman. Geeze, nice patriarchy.

some women have y chromosomes shitlord

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
dosh juggar

this is a lawyer

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Phobophilia posted:

just become perfect

sex: unnecessary

when and where did this mother fucker sit down to take an IQ test

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Jiminy Bobidy Boo!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Aesop Poprock posted:

when and where did this mother fucker sit down to take an IQ test

In the middle of a katana duel, I presume.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Duggars has finally been cancelled

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tlc-finally-cancels-19-kids-and-counting/

quote:

TLC is not moving forward with an 11th season of "19 Kids" featuring the Duggars, whose show "will no longer appear on the air," the network told The Associated Press on Thursday.

"We spent the past month and a half in thoughtful consideration about what is the best way forward here," said Marjorie Kaplan, group president of TLC, Animal Planet and Velocity networks

In a move to redirect the attention and public outcry, TLC also announced it has teamed with two prominent child-protection organizations for an ongoing campaign to raise awareness about child sexual abuse.

The multi-platform initiative will begin with a one-hour, commercial-free documentary likely airing in late August, the network said. It will include the participation of Jill and Jessa Duggar, two of the sisters Josh Duggar touched inappropriately, as well as other survivors and families affected by such abuse.

Jim Bob

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who saidTwo vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Jim Bob, Jim of Bobs;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
So ends the terror reign of Jim Bob

First of the Jims

Last of the Bobs

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Ok so the gravy train has been cut off, now how long until Jim Bob declares himself the reincarnation of Christ and starts handing out Kool-Aid to his kids?

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
It hasn't been cut off, there are lots of people he can mooch from.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
They took Jorb's jerb! Or Jerb's jorb!

Jibby bibby

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ElwoodCuse posted:

It hasn't been cut off, there are lots of people he can mooch from.

duggars have connections and on top of that tere's good ol medieval marriage. so many duggaR chillun married into the conservative social network who'll be funneling dosh to their gross parents until death. you can't stop the infestation. we will all become jim bob

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Pumroy posted:

duggars have connections and on top of that tere's good ol medieval marriage. so many duggaR chillun married into the conservative social network who'll be funneling dosh to their gross parents until death. you can't stop the infestation. we will all become jim bob

The Duggars are toast. They were were only a national influence because of the show. They might still carry some weight in Arkansas, but that's it. I'm sure there's some other repressive, yet quaint family with no recorded instances of incest that Fundies can hitch their wagons to instead.

I sincerely hope at every big family dinner, with the two eldest male Duggars sitting at the head of the table, Jim Bob repeatedly tells Josh to just go gently caress himself.

"Hey Josh, can you pass me the potatoes and go gently caress yourself, thanks."

"sure, dad."

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Krispy Kareem posted:

The Duggars are toast. They were were only a national influence because of the show. They might still carry some weight in Arkansas, but that's it. I'm sure there's some other repressive, yet quaint family with no recorded instances of incest that Fundies can hitch their wagons to instead.

I sincerely hope at every big family dinner, with the two eldest male Duggars sitting at the head of the table, Jim Bob repeatedly tells Josh to just go gently caress himself.

"Hey Josh, can you pass me the potatoes and go gently caress your sisters, thanks."

"sure, dad."

Fixed this for you

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Krispy Kareem posted:

There's some other fundie family with 19 or 20 kids that occasionally used to show up on the Duggar's show early on. I think they've got their own similar show on some backwater Christian cable channel no one watches.

I think you're right that the Duggars are done on the national stage. They'll probably latch on to the crazy fundie speaking circuit to whine about Christian persecution, but their name is toxic now and no organizations with any influence or resources will touch them (unlike Josh).

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I hope the show gets replaced with giant Mexican-American Catholic family. "20 hombres and Counting".

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

LingcodKilla posted:

I hope the show gets replaced with giant Mexican-American Catholic family. "20 hombres and Counting".

That show would be the best. It would be so hard to keep track of the characters because half the people in the house during filming would be friends, neighbors and cousins who don't even live there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

LingcodKilla posted:

20 nios y contando

or

20 anchor babies and counting

• Locked thread