Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Who among us did not touch our sinful parts before we were 18? We diddled ourselves and god don`t like that.
So almost everyone in the entire world are paedo`s when you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Huckabee is loving vile

quote:

Arkansas police have destroyed the 2006 offense report detailing accusations of sexual misconduct against 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar on a judge’s orders, according to the Associated Press. The offense report—originally obtained by inTouch Weekly—can still be read here.

Springdale police spokesman Scott Lewis told the AP that Judge Stacey Zimmerman ordered the report destroyed on Thursday. Usually, such records are kept indefinitely. “As far as the Springdale Police Department is concerned, this report doesn’t exist,” Lewis said.

The Duggars are deeply embedded in Arkansas state politics, and several Arkansas Republicans, including former Governor Mike Huckabee, have defended the family. “Those who have enjoyed revealing this long ago sins in order to discredit the Duggar family have actually revealed their own insensitive bloodthirst,” Huckabee wrote in a Facebook post published on Friday.

“There was no consideration of the fact that the victims wanted this to be left in the past,” Huckabee wrote. “Ultimately a judge had the information on file destroyed—not to protect Josh, but the innocent victims.”
http://gawker.com/arkansas-police-destroy-josh-duggars-offense-report-1706520227

You can read the redacted police reports here
:nms: https://imgur.com/a/zqPMi :nms:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

uh what's with the 'NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN' stuff in the 'ethnic origin' fields?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I hope huckabee is cannabilized by his large sons one day

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Here have a story that may or may not be true

quote:

In 2008 I worked on the set of what was then known as “17 Kids and Counting” and I have something to tell you. ...

During this time, the Duggars had very limited exposure to what they called the “outside world” and so most of the crew members being from larger cities, we were all very surprised at how very little they knew or understood about places like New York, Los Angeles, and London. All of their perceptions of these places were the most exaggerated stereotype cariacatures as if their only source of news was from locally produced religious cartoons from the 1980s. As in, LA is full of surfer dudes and Valley girls, and everyone in New York talks and walks like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, walks in packs carrying switchblades, spray paints graffiti at every turn, with the only safe haven oddly being the mighty Trump Tower. Yes, Trump Tower was Jim Bob’s go-to when talking anecdotally about the elegance of lavish and luxurious places. ... They didn’t own a television or had an Internet connection at that time, so, really, next to second hand church gossip, the local newspaper was really their only link to anything outside of Arkansas. The producers of the show had instructed crew members to not ever engage in conversation on our own with Jim Bob or Michelle in fears that we may either say something normal that they would find objectionable or that they would say something to where we’d react funny because we weren’t used to their level of “unwordliness” I think it was put.

We were constantly reminded that we were not to upset them or taint their version of the world, which is why they wanted limited conversation. Even a lighthearted conversation that might actually educate them about something they were horribly ignorant about was seen as tainting their view. It was very much like being told to not tell your little sister about Santa Claus.

So, during the leadup to their first family trip to New York to appear on the Today Show, Michelle started approaching some of us about New York and if it’s “scary for kids”. Because Michelle came to us, it was acceptable to entertain conversing with her but producers would always rush over and monitor the conversation. That very day we had a couple of crewmembers new to the set not familiar with the drill. She had directed this question to four of us who all happened to be standing together. As tempting as it was to give some ridiculous answer, the producer’s face reminded us to just be polite and give her the answer she wants. Well, the followup question is when it went completely off the rails. “Well, I hear the city is overrun by ..... gays... has that been causing a lot of problems?” One of the new crewmembers laughed and said “Why don’t you ask “Jimmy”? (Changed his name) and then proceeds to yell over his shoulder “Hey, Jimmy, you giving the city lots of problems???” Jimmy as you can guess, was gay, but this fact was completely lost on the Duggars.

It took her a minute to process that the joke answer might mean that there might really be one of these gays she’s always heard about nearby! In her house, even! She pulled the producer over to the corner and started yelling at him and demanding to know if what was just said was a joke, and that she wants to see Jimmy. We’re all watching this go down from a distance dying inside at how funny this was, and how poo poo is about to really hit a very big fan. The producer is now in a very tough position, because Jimmy is a veteran of the industry and is excellent at what he does, but now the Duggars’ weird uncultured Pollyanna worldview is threatening to disrupt the production staff. We could see the producer trying to calm her down and offering to have a talk with Jimmy (who we all thought was at a rig about 500 feet away, far enough out of ear shot) when suddenly Jimmy appears. ...

Michelle asked point blank “So ... you’re .... gay???” The four of us are staring at this from a distance as if we’re on the edge of our seats, completely shocked that someone in 2008 would even do that, and Jimmy ... suddenly strikes a pose like a model in a pinup photo, and responds “Well, darling, depends on who’s asking!” Holy poo poo, the four of us watching were doubled over in pain laughing so hard at this. ...

Well, when we returned, we found out that Jimmy was removed, fired from the set, and transferred to another production, and that none of us are to breathe a word of what we saw to anyone. The official reason given to pacify the Duggars was that he was “fired due to causing conflicts with the talent”. Talent! Amazing how such a small sentence can contain so much hyperbole. He was fired 100% because he was gay and for no other reason. The conflict was because he was gay. Of course, he wasn’t really fired fired, but taken off this particular crew. Jimmy was super cool and took it all in stride, and understood the reasoning and the delicate balance the producers needed to have to please these stupid people. And the reason he never came forward or made a stink was because he was paid a bonus and moved to a more desirable production. The dramatics of the “firing” was inflated for the Duggars’ benefit, stupid enough to believe that normal people from more progressive parts of America would support the removal of a gay person from a job filled with union democrats. (Another secret they weren’t aware of!)

...They kept a very tight lid on this incident, because on future tapings when new crews would be swapped in, they were suspiciously more and more straight-edged Christian than you’d typically see on the set of a television show, any television show, outside of the 700 Club. As long as the Duggars are comfortable and safe from the scary city gays, all went according to plan. ...

Sorry this was so long, I guess I could have just told you that Michelle got someone fired because they were gay, but I thought setting the scene is important to the story. Enjoy!

http://defamer.gawker.com/tell-your-duggar-tales-did-michelle-duggar-get-a-gay-c-1706502185

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Mike huckabees large sons swallowed a dog whole, like a snake

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

uh what's with the 'NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN' stuff in the 'ethnic origin' fields?

because you can be white and Hispanic. you've never seen something similar on a government form before?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Jimmy gave her the same answer you or I would, gayness aside.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Toadvine posted:

Jimmy gave her the same answer you or I would, gayness aside.

The Duggars are horrible people. Who knew?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Occasionally, Discovery brings in ‘talent’ to the first floor conference room at HQ for Q&A sessions, panel discussions and in general to let staff crawl out of their cubes for a few minutes to experience the exhilaration of being in the presence of a basic cable celebrity. (Sometimes, these are fun - Oprah, the Discovery cycling team before we started hating Lance, but mostly the events are just annoying...e.g. Jon&Kate/Honeybooboo). After the Duggars appearance, there were tables set up outside the room that no one was allowed to touch. On the tables were five giant, Costco-sized tubs of Vlasic Pickles. Apparently, the Duggar kids found them comforting and they were required to serve pickles after every event. So..yeah. Not super scandalous - but super weirdo! And..that’s my Duggar tale. You’re welcome.

lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

XMNN posted:

Occasionally, Discovery brings in ‘talent’ to the first floor conference room at HQ for Q&A sessions, panel discussions and in general to let staff crawl out of their cubes for a few minutes to experience the exhilaration of being in the presence of a basic cable celebrity. (Sometimes, these are fun - Oprah, the Discovery cycling team before we started hating Lance, but mostly the events are just annoying...e.g. Jon&Kate/Honeybooboo). After the Duggars appearance, there were tables set up outside the room that no one was allowed to touch. On the tables were five giant, Costco-sized tubs of Vlasic Pickles. Apparently, the Duggar kids found them comforting and they were required to serve pickles after every event. So..yeah. Not super scandalous - but super weirdo! And..that’s my Duggar tale. You’re welcome.

lol

This was to condition them for Josh's pickle.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
they sure are in a pickle now.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
This Ain't Actually Illegal Like The Source Material: A XXX Parody

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
69 and counting: A XXX Parody

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

19 Creampies and Counting

lmao yeah right Jim Bob's been getting his dick wet every night for the past twenty seven years

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

"Smell these fingers"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

dog buttz posted:

lmao yeah right Jim Bob's been getting his dick wet every night for the past twenty seven years

i wonder if him and his wife have sex through a hole in the sheet so they dont enjoy the act too much

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dog buttz posted:

Pretty sure at some point it's sandpaper on sandpaper action

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
TLC producers should've added some more original music to the show

http://youtu.be/_YmDcCpD1gc

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nras3c8r45k

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
I always find it kind of hard to hate Huckabee, for some reason. I think maybe because he looks like a cartoon squirrel?

Vivek
Jun 27, 2007

El Boot posted:

I always find it kind of hard to hate Huckabee, for some reason. I think maybe because he looks like a cartoon squirrel?

I don't like Rick Perry but I love his glasses

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
soviet union is dead

duggars are basically the grown up version of what america has been incubating for the last 40 years as an ideal against communism made manifest

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

What kind of name is Jim Bob anyways?

Boo This Man fucked around with this message at 17:00 on May 24, 2015

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Boo This Man posted:

Jim Bob the clown and he has his own clown car.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

because you can be white and Hispanic. you've never seen something similar on a government form before?

not in the UK i guess, no

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I secretly hope that the tell all novel that is sure to come out ends up reading like erotic fan fiction from the show.
Could be hot. All that sexy forehead.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

lorn Wayne posted:

That's a common demographic question, since "Hispanic" can refer to people of any race.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Boo This Man posted:

the kind of name that a dude named Jimmy Lee Duggar gives his son

e: Good morning thread, just think, this morning you woke up and had some coffee and a laugh and a weird breeder patriarch in arkansas had to wake up and face the reality that his potemkin of a lifestyle is falling apart at twitterspeed

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
looks like that whore got Dug^&*ed

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

alot of molested ladies postin

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

skaboomizzy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHxGyJp0_5I

also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

it's unfortunate that it took a victim count in order for these people to stop advocating abstinence-only education, but i'm glad it's finally happ

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
i would bet dollars to donuts that these people are actually worshipping an eldritch abomination and that we are living in a lovely love craft short story atm. They'll find the bodies eventually

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i dont think so they're definitely eating them

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

XMNN posted:

i dont think so they're definitely eating them

A large sons gotta eat :tinfoil:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC8s2OahR-Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
p hosed up that we're selling this duggar dude up the river for something that we let danny elfman get away with and then rewarded with a lifetime contract to work on tim burton films

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

• Locked thread