Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wait, you guys still have a problem with that whole thing? It's been months!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Heh, how many of those advertisers just inadvertently advertised on a Duggar show to see what the response was. Calling it an ad buy without knowing what shows are being sponsored sounds like plausible deniability.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

jojoinnit posted:

TLC is right up there with their superstars when it comes to understanding things like "consent".

Total
Lack (of)
Consent.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Krispy Kareem posted:

Heh, how many of those advertisers just inadvertently advertised on a Duggar show to see what the response was. Calling it an ad buy without knowing what shows are being sponsored sounds like plausible deniability.

The Verizon statement, at least, said that they had no input on when their ads appeared. Considering how loving everyone is apparently trying to distance themselves away from the show, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Yeah the girls got over it so we should rite?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

He put his hand upon her hip

Then they played "not just the tip."

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

jojoinnit posted:

TLC is right up there with their superstars when it comes to understanding things like "consent".

:vince:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Yes?

The molestation hasn't gone away with time. Nor has the brainwashing and religious pressure that would prevent Josh's wife to divorce his hypocritical rear end and move on with a normal life. Remember when that rep said that divorce wasn't even an option? She wasn't quoting her.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So how many more people are going to take that post seriously? Holy poo poo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey you guys eat fresh

The Bible
May 8, 2010

So how many more people are going to take that post seriously? Holy poo poo

Oh, you were just pretending to be retarded. How embarrassing for me.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
These Jims Don't Bob

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

The Bible posted:

Don't be embarrassed. We worked it out, that's what counts.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Bible posted:

People better not make any tasteless jokes in this "something awful" comedy website.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Jim fresh

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Don't be embarrassed. We worked it out, that's what counts.

I still love you.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

The Bible posted:

I still love you.

And I still love you too, mister.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
These Jims are made for Bobbing

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!
I don't it, it's "The Learning Channel" right?

What are we supposed to be learning by watching a bunch of freaks parade around and abuse their kids in front of a camera

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

How else are you supposed to learn not to fondle your sisters? Or how to exploit your children for financial gain? They don't teach this stuff in our schools! :argh:

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

Ran Mad Dog posted:

I don't it, it's "The Learning Channel" right?

They rebranded as "TLC" almost 20 years ago. There's been little educational content since then, though they did have quasi-educational shows like Junkyard Wars for a while. The current freakshow focus started in the mid-2000s with Jon and Kate Plus 8. Unfortunately channel rot killed a lot of good networks from the 90s and 2000s, and TLC is one of the most depressing.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
This might go somewhere, then again it might not.

quote:

Remember all the talk about the midwife Jill trained under losing her license due to the near death of a newborn? Well the mother of the baby is speaking up about the incident. In these screen captures from the fb page "I Dig The Duggars", she mentions Jill being at the delivery but that she didn't have to attend the hearing on the incident. She mentions that Venessa, the midwife, is still practicing in Arkansas but had her license revoked in Texas. She mentions lots of interesting new information.
I did not black out the mother's name because she is going public for a reason. She is NOT happy. Also, I am not out to attack Venessa. I would like to hear her side of the story. Rumors of this event have been floating around for a couple of years and since this disastrous delivery happened in the home the Duggars rented out to Venessa, the house with the pool next to the Duggars that they now film talking heads in...... so it's worth mentioning on this page. The Duggars also seemed to have kicked her out of the house shortly after Jill's wedding. Why? Maybe Tiffany Nance could fill us in. wink emoticon

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=897272520371558&id=269181913180625

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Speaking of horrible midwives (midwifes?):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-spotted.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ambulance.html

As a new(ish) father, I've learned a lot about midwifery, doulas, home-births, etc over the past little while. As with a lot of other things, I am just blown away by the lack of intelligence shown by some of these people. Obviously the two examples I show here are just that; two examples, and there are successful births that happen at home with a midwife present, but holy loving goddamn jesus making GBS threads christ, given the choice, WHY would you not want hundreds of years of medical expertise as well as any helpful piece of equipment manageable available to you within a moment's notice when you're doing probably the most dangerous thing of your entire life, something that women used to easily die from? Why would you ever trust your health and your newborn child's health to someone who has pretty much no medical training whatsoever? Especially in the Duggar's case, where they're probably forbidden to even SAY vagina?

:psyduck:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

As a new(ish) father, I've learned a lot about midwifery, doulas, home-births, etc over the past little while. As with a lot of other things, I am just blown away by the lack of intelligence shown by some of these people. Obviously the two examples I show here are just that; two examples, and there are successful births that happen at home with a midwife present, but holy loving goddamn jesus making GBS threads christ, given the choice, WHY would you not want hundreds of years of medical expertise as well as any helpful piece of equipment manageable available to you within a moment's notice when you're doing probably the most dangerous thing of your entire life, something that women used to easily die from? Why would you ever trust your health and your newborn child's health to someone who has pretty much no medical training whatsoever? Especially in the Duggar's case, where they're probably forbidden to even SAY vagina?

Who cares? World is populated enough without more morons spreading. I'm glad that stupid people kill their own babies.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Because a person that is full of hormones will do stupid poo poo.

The White Dragon posted:

what genetic mutation makes these hicks have such high liplines/low gumlines?

I'm amazed June had someone do her makeup and they gave up trying to make her look better and settled for 'minimizing the effects of a stroke.'

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
talkin' about the Jim Bob

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eat fresh motherfuckers

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Chinatown posted:

eat fresh childfuckers

BULLETKISS
Jul 3, 2003

Eat children fresh fuckers

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
freshyl hosed jared anus

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?
jim bob

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

woah

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Give me a J-I-M! B-O-B!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Give me a J-I-M! B-O-B!

Guys named Jimbo must be really upset at rallies.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

When I find myself in times of trouble
That's when Josh Bob comes to me
Please don't do this tonight, let me be
And in my hour of darkness
He is standing right in front of me
Spittle on his chins, let me be
Let me be, let me be
Whispering "eat fresh", he's in me

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

PathAsc posted:

When I find myself in times of trouble
That's when Josh Bob comes to me
Please don't do this tonight, let me be
And in my hour of darkness
He is standing right in front of me
Spittle on his chins, let me be
Let me be, let me be
Whispering "eat fresh", he's in me

:vince:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
AND MY JIM BOB!

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I've been seeing too many commercials for that new Duggar show on TLC. All I want to do is watch the land-whales on My 600 lb Life blame their obesity on their parents, struggle to lose the weight, and finally manage to do so. Is that too much to ask?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Jim Bob's body lies amoldering in his grave, but his Josh goes dugg'ring on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008