Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jim Bob'll Fix It

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Because this is kind of the catch-all thread for this poo poo, here ya go: Jared Fogle is suing the PARENTS OF ONE OF HIS VICTIMS, BECAUSE THEY RAISED HER WRONG, leading to him being a disgusting fuckwad with her.

I literally want Jared to die.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-self-harm.html

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Because this is kind of the catch-all thread for this poo poo, here ya go: Jared Fogle is suing the PARENTS OF ONE OF HIS VICTIMS, BECAUSE THEY RAISED HER WRONG, leading to him being a disgusting fuckwad with her.

I literally want Jared to die.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-self-harm.html

im glad someone is finally standing up for that poor girl, god bless you mr fogle

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
At least Jared's lawyer is going to make some money off his rear end in a top hat client filing a frivolous lawsuit for him, you gotta look at the positive

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Jared saw that Trump was winning the Worst Person Ever award and got jealous.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
It's a bold strategy to get previous damages paid to their daughter back, Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
eat fresh

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I really hope he gets murdered in jail Dahmer-style. How is he not the biggest target in there?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jack Gladney posted:

I really hope he gets murdered in jail Dahmer-style. How is he not the biggest target in there?

Maybe it's not the kind of prison where inmates murder each other much.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Jack Gladney posted:

He has gained a lot of weight back, but I highly doubt he's the biggest target in jail. Obesity is rampant in high poverty, high crime areas.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Jim Bob my Ed Balls please

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Pvt.Scott posted:

He has gained a lot of weight back, but I highly doubt he's the biggest target in jail. Obesity is rampant in high poverty, high crime areas.

On the other hand, he hosed kids.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Regalingualius posted:

Unfortunately a lot of folks don't think loving a 15 year old prostitute is a big deal. He wanted to go younger, but apparently he was caught before getting his wish. He did a lot of skeezy poo poo, but maybe not skeezy enough for a fellow convict to risk getting a decade added to their own sentence.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imo he and jeff epstein should fight to the death on national TV

then the winner fights a lion (they don't know that tho)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Facebook Aunt posted:

Unfortunately a lot of folks don't think loving a 15 year old prostitute is a big deal. He wanted to go younger, but apparently he was caught before getting his wish. He did a lot of skeezy poo poo, but maybe not skeezy enough for a fellow convict to risk getting a decade added to their own sentence.

Is he in with lifers? That'd be cool.

"But now he has delivered a fresh set of papers to federal court in Indianapolis - with an extraordinary series of allegations leveled at her parents."

He used that word on purpose.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Sep 2, 2016

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Regalingualius posted:

It is a fat joke.

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

Darth123123 posted:

Is he in with lifers? That'd be cool.

Bernie Madoff type lifers, probably. They intentionally try not to put people at high risk of being shanked with people at high risk of shanking someone.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I wonder if chomos have their own hierarchy within the prison. Do necrophiliacs and horsefuckers have it better? What about the granny diddlers?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Panfilo posted:

I wonder if chomos have their own hierarchy within the prison. Do necrophiliacs and horsefuckers have it better? What about the granny diddlers?

one thing can be sure, every single last one of them will be loudly and visibly Christian

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Mister Denver Fenton Allen if you're reading this I heard that for each punch you land upside Jared's head that's one "foot long" that an attorney has to "serve" you. Uh, pretty sure they said it was a white attorney if that makes a difference. We of the Internet did you a favor and got you on Rick and Morty, now do us one back.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Mister Denver Fenton Allen if you're reading this I heard that for each punch you land upside Jared's head that's one "foot long" that an attorney has to "serve" you. Uh, pretty sure they said it was a white attorney if that makes a difference. We of the Internet did you a favor and got you on Rick and Morty, now do us one back.

Molestation is often harder on the perpetrator than the 'victim'

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Jack Gladney posted:

It is a fat joke.

Shh, don't ruin it by explaining it.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

jim bob for president

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sniff his rear end for a bag of coffee

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Talleduggar nights: the ballad of Jimmy Bobby

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
TMZ - TLC's 'Willis Family' Star Charged with Raping Child

The Learning Channel, folks!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

"TLC has had its problems"

:allears:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

"TLC has had its problems"

:allears:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I can hate-watch most TLC shows but that one was so boring. I'm surprised it even made a second season.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Just a heads up to all hate-watchers, 90-day Fiancee is back, and as far as I can tell, it's just as :stare: as before.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Country music, nothing good can come of it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Is Married at first sight a TLC show because my wife is hooked on it and I can't stand it.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLzlR2qgppI

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Just a heads up to all hate-watchers, 90-day Fiancee is back, and as far as I can tell, it's just as :stare: as before.

Last season only had the pig faced sister and the old dude who wanted to marry a younger version of his exwife, what is bad this season

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Definitely has the look

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

:nms:

Sato
Apr 28, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

Last season only had the pig faced sister and the old dude who wanted to marry a younger version of his exwife, what is bad this season

The person who got catfished but wants to marry the catfish anyway. Also there's Danielle and Mohammed part 2 except the Danielle girl actually goes to North Africa.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This song is incestuous because it is a cover of the other song but with anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ALlPLAEbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIPP-_FNJis

• Locked thread