Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

ahaahah outfundied

check and mate jimmy bobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zsuzsanna

this name alone is an indication of mental illness

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

bitcoin bastard posted:

ahaahah outfundied

check and mate jimmy bobby

hes already mating as much as possible

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Man I remember when TLC actually ran educational material. Discovery channel isn't as bad as TLC but it's headed in that direction.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Zsuzsanna

Oh, Zsuzsanna
Don't you cry for me
If I molest enough of my kids
I'll still be on TV

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Zsuzsanna

I would like to buy a vowel

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Amarcarts posted:

Man I remember when TLC actually ran educational material. Discovery channel isn't as bad as TLC but it's headed in that direction.

discovery channel bought tlc and made it into what it is now

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Amarcarts posted:

Mythbusters is the only good thing Discover is still running, and even that has suffered considerably. Remember that it was Discovery that ran Moonshiners and Amish Mafia. The Duggars might be scummy white trash, but at least they're real.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Leon Einstein posted:

Why does TLC push little people so hard? They're not automatically interesting because of their stature. Seems really exploitative to me.

You answered your own question.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
What's the rate of mental illness amongst Christian fundies?

Has to be over 20%

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

Has to be over 20%
They'll just cast any mental illness as a spiritual failing.

Advertisers lost so far:
General Mills
Payless Shoes
Choice Hotels

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Top City Homo posted:

Has to be over 20%

God never gives you anything you can't handle.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

According to Josh this lead him to Christ

Lord works in mysterious ways :iiam:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this whole thing is beautiful

afterhours
Jul 1, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I don't get this. I thought the Duggars already had Christ. They found Christ the first time when they had a miscarriage before their first son was born? Pretty sure Jesus touched Josh way before Josh touched his sisters.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jim Bob

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

So how long until Jim Bob's molestation of Josh is discovered?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Scathach posted:

Just show Josh a lineup of lego men and see if he gets nervous or anxious. If yes, molestation confirmed.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Scathach posted:

a long time, given that he was successful in stringing up the cameraman to get him out of the mix

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jonny 290 posted:

God never gives you anything you can't handle.

That's what josh told his little sister.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darth123123 posted:

Micro peen duggaring

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

:yikes:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Darth123123 posted:

hahaha

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Duggars couldn't read a script unless it was a selected passage from the :bahgawd: King James Bible :bahgawd: so they're painfully real.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Darth123123 posted:

:banjo:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

If I understand this correctly one of his siblings was going to chaperone him to a movie screening but it was an R-Rated movie and somebody else had to chaperone him. So in this clip he must be both over 18 and being chaperoned by somebody younger. That's not as weird as underage incest, but still pretty weird.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Jim Bob

Jim Rob

Hmmm... are they brothers?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oops

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

AKA Pseudonym posted:

If I understand this correctly one of his siblings was going to chaperone him to a movie screening but it was an R-Rated movie and somebody else had to chaperone him. So in this clip he must be both over 18 and being chaperoned by somebody younger. That's not as weird as underage incest, but still pretty weird.

turns out they just needed to make sure his little sis wasn't there

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Jim Bob, and said unto him, Jim Bob: and he said, Behold, here I am.

And he said, Take now thy son, thine first born son Josh, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Arkansas; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

And Jim Bob rose up early in the morning, and saddled his rear end, and took two of his young men with him, and Josh his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

Then on the third day Jim Bob lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.

And Jim Bob said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the rear end; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.

And Jim Bob took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Josh his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.

And Josh spake unto Jim Bob his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

And Jim Bob said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Jim Bob built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Josh his son, and laid him on the altar

And Jim Bob stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Jim Bob, and said unto him, Jim Bob: and he said, Behold, here I am.

And he said, Take now thy son, thine first born son Josh, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Arkansas; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

And Jim Bob rose up early in the morning, and saddled his rear end, and took two of his young men with him, and Josh his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

Then on the third day Jim Bob lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.

And Jim Bob said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the rear end; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.

And Jim Bob took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Josh his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.

And Josh spake unto Jim Bob his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

And Jim Bob said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Jim Bob built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Josh his son, and laid him on the altar

And Jim Bob stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

TLC should uncancel the show for this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

AKA Pseudonym posted:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

please get myth busters on this case tia also Jim bob

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Funny how God will make one person get an orgasm or two and feel pretty good about the acts for while before they realize its wrong, and also at the same time force another multiple persons to be loving molested and have possible mental problems the rest of their lives to show the way to the loving molester.

And expect both to turn to him after.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

They basically just needed someone to tell on him in case he started jerking off in the movie theater.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Those daughters must be cock crazy at this point

They constantly talk about sex or take care of kids or listen to their parents gently caress And have no access to men other than their fat balding brothers and Jim Bob

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

afterhours posted:

I don't get this. I thought the Duggars already had Christ. They found Christ the first time when they had a miscarriage before their first son was born? Pretty sure Jesus touched Josh way before Josh touched his sisters.

All fundie kids have testimonies about how they were rebellious teens until they found Christ (or it was beaten out of them). That's what they use to try to get people to convert.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

CPL593H posted:

They basically just needed someone to tell on him in case he started jerking off in the movie theater.

They should use the term "Shame buddy"

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Duggarfaced smile cock crazy girls twistin and twirlin ur cock yeah ughgh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

Top City Homo posted:

Those daughters must be cock crazy at this point

They constantly talk about sex or take care of kids or listen to their parents gently caress And have no access to men other than their fat balding brothers and Jim Bob

Grandma Duggar does the laundry, so the washing machine isn't an option for them.

• Locked thread