Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

If Jim Bob's hair ever goes gray that poo poo's gonna look like an Evel Knievel helmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Goddamn you who discovered the resemblance

:aaaaa:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

marge looks high as gently caress

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Frostwerks posted:

she's sick in that episode it's the one where the hot redhead that works with homer wants to gently caress him and he goes home and his wife is sick and his kids are losers and he's like "maybe i should tap that rear end" but in the end he decides not to because he loves his family

duh

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Mike Fuckabee
Jim Bomb

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Timothy "Jim" Robert "bob"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:wink:
:wmwink:

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

The sad part is that he actually looks more normal that way.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
GermBlob

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I always liked watching this show guess ill have to get the dvds now.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I bet there's a lot of molestation going on in that family and the church group. I also bet Josh will at least make an attempt on his own kids at some point.
I am of the opinion that you cannot rehabilitate sexual predators just as much as you can't rehabilitate the gays or the straights. You can't just tell people to "turn off" and stop what they find sexually attractive/exciting. The dude should have his kids taken away from him because he's totally going to Duggar them.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Haier posted:

I bet there's a lot of molestation going on in that family and the church group. I also bet Josh will at least make an attempt on his own kids at some point.
I am of the opinion that you cannot rehabilitate sexual predators just as much as you can't rehabilitate the gays or the straights. You can't just tell people to "turn off" and stop what they find sexually attractive/exciting. The dude should have his kids taken away from him because he's totally going to Duggar them.

I would bet all my dollars that Jim Bob Duggar has hosed all of his daughters. I present as evidence his known resemblance to the dollfucker. Further, he is the patriarch of a weird religious cult type family. The evidence is overwhelming. His son is merely emulating his father.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

cams posted:

she's sick in that episode it's the one where the hot redhead that works with homer wants to gently caress him and he goes home and his wife is sick and his kids are losers and he's like "maybe i should tap that rear end" but in the end he decides not to because he loves his family

duh

Frostwerks posted:

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I always liked watching this show guess ill have to get the dvds now.

i hope they release the full series on VHS

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Do It Once Right posted:

I wish all of these kids had a chance.

Yeah.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

I was rewatching the old 14 Kids special and noticed when they were preparing to pack up the 1st hour and move into the 2nd temporary house is when Josh came back from "rehab". If you click to marker 2:19 in this video, you'll see he is practically bald, at 16 years old:

http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26189&start=300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3isDJQ2nTR8&t=140s

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

nike

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Jom bib.

Bim job.

Jiiiiimm booooobb.

EDIT: Really want to hear Blackadder/Rowan Atkinson say Jim Bob.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Clearly not old enough to know what he was doing. Just a young child!

also I'm not sure I buy their reason for all wearing red in the old days. What if they went in a Staples? They'd be hosed.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Sorry, I had to jom bob

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

staberind posted:

Sorry, I had to jom bob

Colm Meaney but with lego hair.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

PT6A posted:

EDIT: Really want to hear Blackadder/Rowan Atkinson say Jim Bob.

I can hear this perfectly in my head and it rules thank you

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Haier posted:

The dude should have his kids taken away from him because he's totally going to Duggar them.

"Getting Duggar'ed" is the new term for sexual molestation. You've heard it here first.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Code Jockey posted:

I can hear this perfectly in my head and it rules thank you

From one of his stand up shows it would sound great, can just imagine it right as he says "Jim" sort of normal and then drops down a few octaves to kinda slur "bob" through a few notes

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

his head was shaved as part of the shaming process

not joking

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Quantum Finger posted:

his head was shaved as part of the shaming process

not joking

*turns off clippers* "Here ya go, kid, now you look like a real child molester! Welcome to the club!"

"Thanks Officer Hutchens!"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

shadowvine118 posted:

The sad part is that he actually looks more normal that way.

symmetry tends to do that to a face

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Jimothy Roberts, Esq.

It's amazing how dressing up Jim Bob can make a man go from sounding like some backwoods Bumfuck, Appalachia hillbilly to a hoity-toity New Yorker socialite.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

But still, the loving man is named Jim Bob.

Jim Bob

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Equine Don posted:

Timothy "Jim" Robert "bob"

Jimothy Bobert

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Haier posted:

Some psych prof in tha US talked about how being a pedophile is a sexuality, so it's not a choice and that's why early intervention is so important. I personally don't give a poo poo what it is, if someone is a kid diddler I fully support providing them with an exhaust pipe to suck on.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Ripoff posted:

*turns off clippers* "Here ya go, kid, now you look like a real child molester! Welcome to the club!"

"Thanks Officer Hutchens!"

does it count as rape if they're in bondage and forced to forgive me?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Toriori posted:

Some psych prof in tha US talked about how being a pedophile is a sexuality, so it's not a choice and that's why early intervention is so important. I personally don't give a poo poo what it is, if someone is a kid diddler I fully support providing them with an exhaust pipe to suck on.

I can't even imagine being so broken as to be able to rape or molest a child, even if I were turned on by idea in theory. That's a really big step to take. That's like going from thinking "wow, that chick is pretty hot," to, "'I'm going to rape her!" Only a broken, hosed up person would actually rape or molest anyone. How could you not be revolted by yourself?

If you're so hosed up that you've actually sexually abused a minor, and especially if you've done it on more than one occasion, I'm fairly okay with you being put down.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

afterhours posted:

I don't know, the kid doesn't look that...

Oh.

that dude is so happy that he has an arranged marriage and never has to actually date

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia probably beats Duggar family therapy:

(DeVito blindly invests in a beauty pageant only to discover it's a children's pageant and he's in charge now that the organizer's been arrested)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc&t=4s

I'm not even joking. It's 30 minutes of reinforcing the premise that it's no good diddlin kids. What did Josh get? Probably some creepy poo poo about not getting caught and language-use for passing the buck to god. He should've just watched this for three months straight A Clockwork Orange style.

PT6A posted:

I can't even imagine being so broken as to be able to rape or molest a child, even if I were turned on by idea in theory. That's a really big step to take. That's like going from thinking "wow, that chick is pretty hot," to, "'I'm going to rape her!" Only a broken, hosed up person would actually rape or molest anyone. How could you not be revolted by yourself?

If you're so hosed up that you've actually sexually abused a minor, and especially if you've done it on more than one occasion, I'm fairly okay with you being put down.

I'm inclined to think the right kind of hosed up could bring most people to such a place so I gotta say...

Rehabilitation, yo' :smith:

Edit: Imagine before you are born you know that you'll be the first born in a brutal fertility cult. Now design a justice system.

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 15:40 on May 30, 2015

crackton
May 9, 2009

PT6A posted:

Most child molesters where at one point molestee's themselves when they were children. I imagine its no different here. :(

Edit: I just realised this may sound like I have remorse for the this rapist. I don't!

gently caress that loving duggar! My concern is for the other kids that are potentially still being abused in their households, sexually or otherwise.

crackton fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 30, 2015

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

PT6A posted:

well imagine never being able to act on your sexual desires, that poo poo can drive a man crazy.

which is why shaming and hating on pedos is actually harmful as it just drives them into their own hosed up cirlces of hell somewhere off in the deep web

crackton
May 9, 2009

babypolis posted:

well imagine never being able to act on your sexual desires, that poo poo can drive a man crazy.

which is why shaming and hating on pedos is actually harmful as it just drives them into their own hosed up cirlces of hell somewhere off in the deep web

I'd hate less on this particular pedo if there was a chance in hell of him getting proper treatment and being rehabilitated. We've seen that's not gonna happen because Jesus loves sinners and this is just another way to be closer to god. :a2m:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

babypolis posted:

This is assuming that all pedophiles are exclusively attracted to children, which isn't true. It's a bit worrying, too, that this attitude covers people like Elliot Rodgers, who feel like they're owed sex and go crazy as a result. You can beat off to whatever sick fantasies you want, as far as I'm concerned, as long as no one is harmed in the process.

EDIT: I don't think shaming the desire itself is a good thing, as presumably it's not something any person would actually choose, but I don't have a problem with saying, "if you ever actually touch a kid, we'll off you." That's where the line is drawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
There's no right answer wrt "shaming the desire", because while it's true that shaming people like that probably just drives them further into weird circlejerk NAMBLA "us against the normies" poo poo it's also probably true that not shaming them could normalize it (it's just a sexual orientation, after all, like any other!)

I think the right solution is obviously to figure out what combination of genes and environmental factors typically lead to developing pedo lusts and ruthlessly eradicate them from the earth

• Locked thread