Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

I'm not sure what the big deal is, It's not like he was doing something really sinful like teaching the girls how to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

I wonder how many kitchens Josh is going to have to build this time.

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

Top City Homo posted:

Asheley maddison is a wonderful honeypot site

the fact that it made money for people to volunteer blackmail information makes it that much better

Then victims had to pay to have their blackmail information "deleted" even though it really wasn't and the victims got exposed anyways. The only way the CEO can top this is if he drove around the country and slapped each of his subscribers in the face personally.

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

Have there been any actual sightings of Josh since he went into "rehab"? I think he might be taking an extended sabbatical about 6 feet under Jim Bob's back yard.

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

Princess RALPH!! posted:

According to the posted article Jill Duggar is a CPM (fake crazy people midwife) or Certified Professional Midwife. Which apparently you can attain by

She technically is a midwife because according to this article written by a pissed of actual doctor, the US actually allows these people to class themselves as midwives. Though not as CNM (aka real midwives). All she would have to do is be in the room as her mom popped out half of her brood, take one test and she's in like sin Josh Duggar.

Being a midwife is probably one of the few job skills that a Duggar female would pick up.

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

Princess RALPH!! posted:

Except actual midwives have to go to a university and get a medical degree which involves seeing other peoples hoo hoo's and pee pee holders. It's not a skill if something difficult happens and they haven't the foggiest of what to do because they have no medical training. They're more like baby cannon cheerleaders.

Well yeah, sure, they aren't going to college or you know, read but it sounds like they would have more hands on experience attending live births than most of the other people getting the fake midwife credential. I imagine the main issue would be them continually trying to cover the doctors eyes and yelling "Nike" if the ob/gyn happened to be a man.

I'm trying to look on the bright side here. The alternative is to assume that any Duggar that got separated from the swarm would just around and starve to death waiting for a TLC producer regurgitate into their mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

When are we going to reach the bottom of all of this. When is the duggar rabbit hole going to end

Josh Duggar found asphixiated and wearing a gimp suit in a West Hollywood S&M dungeon.

• Locked thread