Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

bonvivant posted:

if abused was not at fault lol
It's possible. In theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

crackton posted:

What in the gently caress.

Slut shaming? Check!

Enforcing learned helplessness for the victim? Check !

Forgiveness for rapist? Check!

Complete disregard of any underlying psychological causes leading the rapist to "act out"? Check!

I wonder if he'll ever do this again...

Nah, God won't let that happen, but if he does its probably for a good reason.
Check please.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Picnic Princess posted:

I want to see their list of behaviors that make little kids at fault of being molested.

Actually I don't.

But I bet they have one.
It says right there on the page, dingus. If you don't remember this stuff then God will have to send a bunch of rapists after you to make you remember.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Duggar? Oh yeah, I dug her deep.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Oh man, this headache is killing me. I gotta stop doing this poo poo... I am not a young man anymore. Wait, what is this in my... what the... WHAT THE gently caress?!

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Is it Godly for a woman to give her husband oral as long as she spits out his seed afterward and plants it up in her sin patch?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

No conversation about Huckabee can go without mentioning ol dog torturer Dave Huckabee

Attention Marge Simpson: We have also arrested your older, balder, fatter son.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
lol. Do these textbooks ever acknowledge that women also have libidos or is it always centered around containing those of the men who are victimized by female bodies?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I ran the numbers, and it turns out that 100% of insular religious organizations that shield their members from the outside world are actually elaborate ruses to rape children

Whatev fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jun 1, 2015

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I can't help but beam when I think of my little Susie one day growing up to be some insidious dicked boy-man's miserable gently caress doll baby factory

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

TNG posted:

But really, what sort of future are they setting their children up for? The education they push only teaches things like proper victim behaviors, any sort of scientific progress made in the last 300 years is all lies and devilry, what sort of clothing on women is sinful, and that any critical thinking and opposition to the head of the family will cause you to go to hell. I don't see any development of life or job skills, encouragement to go into fields not related to spreading of their particular brand of ignorance, or generally anything of the sort that would make any of them employable or otherwise useful outside the compound.

Even with the gutting of our education system, the Duggars and their ilk are more so disadvantaged since anything involving not being a professional politician, a brood mare, a used car salesman, or physical laborer is not even on the menu. Jim Bob is going to die, and gormless emotional cripple Josh is going to take over and what then? I highly doubt that the Duggar boys are going to start or be involved in any career that would pay a decent wage. Trying to take over Arkansas, Tennessee, and Colorado are nice and everything, but the real world has technical and professional obstacles that their educations will not prepare them for in the slightest.

when a family is as wealthy and well connected as the Duggars, it's pretty loving tough for the kids to not end up in pretty cushy spots. even if the lot of them are functionally retarded thanks to their upbringing

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Like you really think Huckabee and the other pieces of trash defending this brood aren't gonna know industry fellas who could use a hardworking Christian man who is woefully underqualified but shucks it ain't about fancy education it's about character

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
WATCH OUT JIM BOB

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

TNG posted:

Eh, maybe. But Jim Bob isn't going to live forever and Josh is political poison. Publicly "supporting" them is one thing, actively propping up an admitted child molester and 18 of his idiotic brothers and brother in-laws might be a bridge too far.

I mean lord, of the husbands that have married the Duggar girls, one's a Wal-mart employee and the other is an unemployed dingus who mostly does Gothardism preaching.

Thinking of it another way, a loving hate group fired Josh...I mean asked Josh to step down...I mean he resigned with honor due to current circumstances.
It'll be tougher with the scandal, though I am sure Josh will end up somewhere cushy if you give it some time. Don't underestimate the power of nepotism.

The girls will, of course, get the short end of the stick, since they are not allowed to work and are only allowed to marry within their cult. Which means their husband pool consists of dumb broke rear end idiots looking for a wife to be their mommy.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Say Nothing posted:

Dang it, Jim Bobby!

reverse the ages and keep the facial expression, and pretty much, yeah

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

spacemang_spliff posted:

This is a real quote BTW.
That's how you should raise your kids if you want them to rape each other

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
what if Josh Duggar could turn invisible and walk through walls :whitewater:

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Good idea: don't gently caress a kid
Bad idea: gently caress a kid

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
At trying times like these, I always ask myself: what would Jesus do if he got caught molesting his little sisters?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Seriously though, Hail Satan and his dark gifts

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
At least the quiznos rats never raped nobody

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Well in my opinion children are toys to be strategically utilized as pawns for the intricate schemes of adults

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Top City Homo posted:

rotund human being sons
Large sons

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I am afraid you and your sons will have to leave the store, sir. Your sons are just too large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
I'm sorry, sir. We are not able to accommodate the largeness of your sons.

• Locked thread