Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Valuum posted:

Youtube Comment

I've already reported him to the FBI. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Literally hope being an xtian gets you sent to a death camp some day.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Goddamnit I wish people like the Duggars would stop making me rethink my stand on the death penalty.

Obama agrees, funny enough, but I only ever heard his comments on "pedos should fry" once in his presidency.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Accretionist posted:

It's telling that conservatives failed to find an equivalent outside and had to settle for projecting all over a d-list dilettante.

She is the CENTRAL figure of the democratic outreach to YOUTH

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Why does she still get attention? She's not even on fox anymore.

Ja Rule is a Fox News contributor.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i hope everyone dies unnaturally

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fiend posted:

Jim Borb

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

i would watch the poo poo out of a mexican extended family reality show

I think this show is called Al Extremo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

yup

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/posts/653931128073873

lol posted:

Please read the following messages:
From Jim Bob and Michelle:
Back 12 years ago our family went through one of the most difficult times of our lives. When Josh was a young teenager, he made some very bad mistakes and we were shocked. We had tried to teach him right from wrong. That dark and difficult time caused us to seek God like never before. Even though we would never choose to go through something so terrible, each one of our family members drew closer to God. We pray that as people watch our lives they see that we are not a perfect family. We have challenges and struggles everyday. It is one of the reasons we treasure our faith so much because God’s kindness and goodness and forgiveness are extended to us — even though we are so undeserving. We hope somehow the story of our journey — the good times and the difficult times — cause you to see the kindness of God and learn that He can bring you through anything.

From Josh:
Twelve years ago, as a young teenager I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God’s grace, mercy and redemption.

From Anna:
I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock. It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married - it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn't know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was -- even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren't for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you.

Kelly Meeks Webster I love how he doesn't justify or defend. He confesses and repents!!! That's the heart Jesus came to save! What an example of humility and redemption!
Like · 9,051

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

End this nation.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hail Satan

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

15 year old's strength & abuse forced upon a child :smith:

What a monster, hope he's shot.

Adbot