Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ayy lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lena dunham is josh duggar in drag

hosed up if true

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Casimir Radon posted:

Joe says he raped kids too :haw:

Joe willingly turned a blind eye to his protege preying on children inorder to win football games and then justified it to himself by saying "well, I passed it up the line, not my fault if no one did anything"

he is a loving monster

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Casimir Radon posted:

Telling Penn State fans that Joe is in hell would be too good an oppurtunity to pass up.

I agree 100% but better make sure you have a car outside and its running lol. what a poo poo school

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moridin920 posted:

It's not appropriate to use the word 'oval office' to describe someone who lies to people and exploits their grief about dead relatives/friends in order to scam them into some kind of 'psychic reading' in order to profit and have a TV show?

huh.

Listen we here at soemthingawful dont really like to use those hate terms. human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, I truly don't understand it either, but hey, it's not that big of a deal. I won't do it again (Because being probated is annoying), but I still stand by it. And I don't mean it in a misogynistic way, either; I have the very same feelings towards John Edwards. Maybe even more so, actually.

*posts that sarah silverman gif of im not calling you a fag like a homosexual a fag like a "r" word*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bobbie Wickham posted:

"oval office" is a slur, just like "friend of the family" or "kike." It's not really interchangeable with "rear end in a top hat," "scumbag," or whatever word you want to describe someone like cold reading-scam artists. Or try using "friend of the family" next time to describe someone like the Long Island Medium, and see how well that goes over, I dunno.

do you think Bobbie Wickham has ever said the "n" word?

oh, yeah i guess xhey have....

• Locked thread