Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I live in Little Rock and was the stage manager for a fairly large theater between 2006 and 2011. One of the costumers I worked with was a makeup artist on the Duggar show for a couple of years shortly after they started on TLC. She said a bunch of interesting stuff about the family at the time (and at least here everyone I know considers them the weird freakshow I guess the rest of the country does) but she emphasized that all of the older boys in the family, including Josh, were really creepy to the female tech crew. Which, considering how they were raised, doesn't really surprise me. And she also mentioned that the older girls, particularly Jana, Jill and I think Jessa were all super into boys at the time. IE trying to talk to the tech ladies outside their family about sex and kissing and stuff that most pubescent girls would have known or at least had friends to talk to about, and flirting with the camera guys to the point that the higher ups had to issue notices to the effect that they were there because the family let them and the kids were unfamiliar with men outside their family and to just ignore all the weird poo poo they did. As far as I knew nobody knew about Josh creeping on his sisters at the time. I guarantee if most people had known that poo poo would have exploded years ago.

I wish I knew anything stranger about the family. But I can say that most normal people even in arkansas think the Duggars are a hosed up brood and were just kind of waiting for the other shoe to fall. Also I went to the same high school as huckabees dog torturing son, though three or four years later, and I can at least assure you the guy was widely despised especially after the "incident" was uncovered. Anyway, at least I can confirm that even a lot of Arkansas hates these fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

rich white faglord posted:

It happened years ago and he has already apologized for it.

Lena DERP-HAM admits to molesting her sister in her book as well as falsifying rape claims, yet she still has a television show

yeah dude. he said he was f*ckin sorry. people just need to chill. HE SAUD HE WAS SORRY

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I just never understand why people go in to threads to say "well x did y too why aren't you talking about that!" with all sorts of weird outrage. People in the comment section on deadspin and grantland and stuff keep doing it with the FIFA arrests - "oh yeah way to go arresting soccer presidents when THE BANK owners are still unpunished :smug:" I mean, that's true but also a totally different thing that everyone is already aware of. And I know the joke is on me for reading comment sections on dumb sports blogs, but the point stands.

Yeah Lena Dunham is super gross and weird and we've had several giant threads about her and everyone already said a lot of jokes about attrek and stuff. This is a different gross hosed up thing that is happening.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
but i mean who hasnt got a bim job from their brother at least once?

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

man 'ye promised he wouldnt mention about using my jizzum for their rap baby

E: my jizzum my right! my jizzum my right!

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

CPL593H posted:

Those are some ugly children.

i used to work at a place where dick and jerry van dyke came in a couple times a year and jerry van dyke makes a much more handsome baby than any of the duggars.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Wedemeyer posted:

And it's easier to not get raped if there's someone to help you fight off your brother. :smith:

that's why top bunk is best bunk. and you remember that next time you bash your head into the ceiling fan.

Top bunk gotta climb; bottom bunk got no hym

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Amarcarts posted:

With these suits, properly maintained, we can minimize our loss of Jim Bob's semen to a thimble full a day

Haha drat dude is wearing his daughters as stillsuits

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
The Dillards are another big Arkansas family, like the Walton's, known for starting the Dillard store. Maybe it was one of them? The duggars would probably love to get in that money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Julet Esqu posted:

All that money and they couldn't get some braces on those kids?

Not even braces, they need to file off about half the length of the upper teeth.

E: and get way less ugly. Christ.

• Locked thread