Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Jim Bob tater bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
First of all, Jim Bob.
Second, snaps to the goon who said that Michelle's recent baby voiced declaration to the press that women need to give up the cooch for they husband at all time (which was merely a rehash of cooch-giving-up advice she's offered previously) was a preemptive and not-subtle attack on Anna.
In some ways, to her lunatic mind, it's a brilliant offensive: even with the couple married 5 years and having four kids to show for it, Michelle can always insinuate that her daughter in law didn't spread 'em enough and that the rewards of that are Josh cheating and divorce, destruction of the family and so on.
Every single person who is watching this TV show about the next generation of Duggar pregnancies should be lined up and shot repeatedly with Bean bags.
And, in conclusion, Jim Bob.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Heath posted:

At what point do we put a bullet in this thread's head

When it's reached the point of Jim Bob

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
As a person who's worked for non profit organizations for the last decade-plus, I'm dying to know: what was Josh's role at the Family Stuff Research Thing? Did he even have a college degree?

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Angela Christine posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Duggar#Career

No degree. He basically got an "Executive Director" title for being famous.

As a person who has worked for non profit organizations for a decade-plus, wow, the joke is on me!!!
Edit: oh, he was on the political side so I can't find his salary.

Uncle Salty fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jan 25, 2016

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
To be honest, I don't really care if Josh has a college degree or not. Would a marketing or history degree make him any less of a flaming garbage pile of a person? For sure, no. It would be weird to work for a conservative organization where everyone has communications or poli sci degrees from, like Catholic U, while your only education is your parents' crazy religion and thirst for TV fame.

Uncle Salty fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jan 25, 2016

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Huh, that's a really good point. Instead of experiencing other people's backgrounds and viewpoints, he just got held up as even more of an authority figure/celebrity. I wonder what he was like to work with.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I appreciate your optimism, but as long as tabloid media and TLC continue to force them on us, there's a group of idiots out there who will continue to care.

Your other option is a copycat Christian famewhore mega-family finally getting a TV show, too. For some reason, mainstream America can't get enough of these weirdos exploiting their children for free clothes and trips.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
They read my mind and it said JIM BOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Lord of Pie posted:

Microcephaly would finally result in Duggar heads small enough to fit their hairlines
Well, I know I shouldn't laugh at Zika virus jokes, but here we are
:McMahon:

• Locked thread