Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Mr. Pumroy posted:

jim bob ooks like that triangle mouthed dollfucker
Didn't the idea come up there that doll-haver's face might be the result of FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

netally posted:

How is duggar formed?
How michelle get pragnent?
"Let's do it Duggy-style!" - Jim Bob -

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

SpeedGem posted:

id never gently caress my sister if i was alone on a desert island its wrong
In the spirit of scientific inquiry, exactly who could you gently caress if you were alone on desert island? The essence of that situational trope is the absence of companionship.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

the gently caress is a second cousin?
Exactly

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

One of the duggar daughters married some dude Dillard. I forget which one and what his name is.

So the new hybrid will be known as Dullard?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

It's always Jim Bowb your buddy week

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Josh is probably just being treated in isolation. His presence would attract unwanted media attention (as it already has) and could be seen as a distraction to the other patients.

If the Duggars have been supporting this place for years then I'm sure they can get special treatment in return.

Yep, all covered

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Maybe he got recruited to be the next fertility blessing for the Quiverfull community, i.e. the Harvest King! Spread those seeds far and wide like God and Nature intended, then a little BBQ action - it'll be fun for the whole family!

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

Waiting for god to deal out punishment doesn't seem like a good idea
Mayhap collect a shovel to the back of the head instead

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

My jim is a bobbing word

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Chickens come in cans now?

Sure, just hold the nozzle down for as many seconds as you have people coming over to eat

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

The Bible posted:

Indeed. He dishonored his parents. Biblically speaking, they should have stoned him to death.

There's still time for that if they haven't already used the family shovel.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

JIM BOBbing for "apples"

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

I'm a going to go with hillbilly taxidermy job. Wheel his grinning (and shamefully erect) carcass into the girls' room every night to stand watch and serve as a warning.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

There's Jimmy in the jammies, and Bob's in the bib.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Leave it to Duggar

"Jim, I'm worried about the Beaver"

• Locked thread