Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I want to see their list of behaviors that make little kids at fault of being molested.

Actually I don't.

But I bet they have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Whatev posted:

It says right there on the page, dingus. If you don't remember this stuff then God will have to send a bunch of rapists after you to make you remember.

I didn't want it to be real :smith:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Imagine being married to someone like josh duggar. Every day you wake up and he is lying there beside you in bed. Your entire day revolves around him and his needs and wants. He is literally, figuratively, biblically the center of your universe. He is the manifestation of God in your household, and you will obey him as man obeys God himself. You are forced to see his pale, malformed, and flabby body in the nude. You are also forced to have sex with him, and belch out as many of his children as possible as the rapid, consecutive pregnancies take a massive toll on your health. You have no money, and no skills that would allow you to support you and your rapidly growing brood outside of the home. Worse, you suspect that he may have ceased abusing his siblings and peers and moved on to abusing your children. Nobody reports it, nobody listens to you. Nobody in the community really cares. your daughters are pretty much doomed to follow in your footsteps. Your sons will grow up to be little Josh's and Jim bobs. You will be eating poo poo every day for the rest of your life. You will have to eat so much poo poo that you get used to it, and will in fact learn to relish the taste of poo poo.

I remember seeing videos of polygamist wives defending their lifestyle as being so awesome and wonderful but in reality they were just never given the option to actually see any other way of living, they were born into it and brainwashed into thinking their way was the best way. Same goes for the the Duggar kids. That's why they have to be home schooled and chaperoned constantly. If they actually experienced the outside world, they'd loving flee as soon as they were old enough.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Jim Bob Duggar
is one ugly mother fuggar

Jim Bob Duggar
is a filthy daughter fuggar

Jim Bob Duggar
gonna fuggar his own Duggars

Jim Bob Duggar
is one ugly mother fuggar

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Go to hell, Jim Bob and Michelle and Josh

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

A while ago someone made some sort of comment about please some one modernize her look so I had a go

I think the hair came from another dumb crazy lady

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

wipeout posted:

How nice for him, they can compare notes.

You'd expect someone truly repentant would quit the program on discovering that. Or someone non retarded.

They probably think it isn't his fault, his victims were just too seductive.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ugh, gently caress right off.

I work in a gift shop with some personalized items, and I overheard someone say "Oh, they have Emily, but it's not spelled right." Her friend asked how it was spelled. "Emileigh."

loving WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I feel like this is related, and not just because the article namedrops the Duggars.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/lucky-non-virgin-gals-spared-marrying-whiny-man-children-after-mra-launches-nohymennodiamond-drive/

In short, #nohymennodiamond :psyduck:

Yeah, the women of the world are really missing out not marrying these champs. Guess they're just gonna have to find someone who treats them like a person instead of a consumable!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Is it normal to take all of your possessions with you when you move to another country?

I feel like it isn't.

She's probably emotionally attached to the appliances because they're the only friends she has.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I couldn’t wait to be married and be called “Mrs. Jim Bob Duggar.” That was the dream of my life.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Top City Homo posted:

rotund human being sons

They look proud but they shouldn't be. Not at all.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Both my sister and I were 10 pound monsters and the doctors refused to let my mom birth naturally because they new it would rip her apart, literally. Tearing is normal but babies that big do a hell of a lot of damage and I'm very disturbed by the mental picture I have of this poor brainwashed girl trying to do a home birth to please her psycho parents and having her groin torn to shreds as a result. :gonk:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

What if it was a c-section, doesn't count as a birth, right? So they could get going right away then? I'm confused about these rules since I'm a heathen.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Wedemeyer posted:

The uterus once contained a baby. It's still recovering from the efforts of creating a baby. Did you even know anything about birth?

What? Birth means shoving a baby through a vagina which is a separate body part from the uterus. Being pregnant is not the same as giving birth.

You fuckin weirdo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Say Nothing posted:

Almost as bad as Donald Trump's ugly son and Mitt Romney's ugly son.

I feel extremely uncomfortable and unsafe right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

staberind posted:

Its ok, they are pictures, they cannot actually see you.

That's just what they want you to think!

• Locked thread