Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Gatekeeper posted:

awww is that the doggy??

The dog that his son possibly tortured? Sure is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

is it a big coincidence that the camp counselor was arrested for molesting 50 some children?

its almost like JIM BOB is surrounded by unrighteous child molesters

how does the devil keep attracting child molesters around him?

Pretty weird right

hmmm

“Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.”

― George Washington

I'm willing to bet that the Duggars are involved in a child molestation ring.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

What kind of name is Jim Bob anyways?

Boo This Man fucked around with this message at 16:00 on May 24, 2015

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

XMNN posted:

better than christians though, maybe slightly less inclined to touching children

Normal people still believe in god?

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

happyhippy posted:

Huckabee's FB page is in damage control mode.
They cant delete the posts so are commenting and liking on well wisher ones so they replace the recent most posts.

Who knew a vagina fondling years ago would have killed a presidential nomination.

Huckabee vs the Trolls of the Internet. And it could not happen to a better person.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Accretionist posted:

Anyone following what conspiracy theorists are angling on this? I want Huckabee and the Duggars embroiled in a True Detective narrative before the primaries

The son who tortured a poor dog can play the part of the yellow king.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

i never knew exactly how bad the fundie problem is in the US

i mean i know there are hardcore christians in the sense they follow the complete opposite of the moral teachings the bible has but i didn't know that there is literally a fascist theocratic undercurrent in the US that actively teaches children to be drones

what is the percentage of this Jack Chick like cult activity that consists of christianity?

Have you ever watched Jesus Camp?

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

etalian posted:

It's also hilarious since one of the preachers in Jesus Camp, Ted Haggard was later on caught soliciting male prositutes

My favorite part was praising George Bush. You know, the same George bush that raped and pillage America in the name of war.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Phobic Nest posted:

What was the last "good" and well-covered liberal sex scandal anyway? All I can think of is Weiner (lol) and that was mostly funny cuz of the name.

Maybe Roman Polanski?

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Captain von Trapp posted:

Lena Dunham. Non-politican but politically active media figure, underaged incest, exceptionally weird parents, "a long time ago", "kids playing doctor ", etc. It's almost uncanny how seamlessly and symmetrically the respective outrage machines flipped sides.

Yeah, how could I forget Lena. She should be in jail along with Josh Duggar. Also, who believed her story about being raped?

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

Fixed that for you

You forgot Jim Bob.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Huffington Post is now covering Jim Bob on front page

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7444264

Glad to see the duggar name crumbling before our very eyes.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

FreudianSlippers posted:

Dibs on killing three of Jim Bob's sons and serving them to him in pies.

Can the pies come from the movie Thinner?

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

What's with their creepy fascination for Ronald Reagan?

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

That's a smile of nightmares.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Melmac posted:

And here we have Huckabee going out of his way to be associated with sex predators lmbo

He literally fell over himself by telling us that Josh Bob is innocence.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Amarcarts posted:

Who knows what Huckabee actually believes he's just another right-wing snake running way out into crazyland so he can grab the fundie base and survive the early primaries. Watch him zip right back to reasonable if he survives.

Why is the presidency such a sought after job for some people? To me, it looks to be a job that sucks rear end.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

let's buy Jim Bob an account.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

dog buttz posted:

I bet Jim Bob is a foot fetishist or something.

I bet he has some weird diaper fetish that I saw on an episode of Real Sex back in the 90s.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Also that the police officer that Jim bob went to to cover it up ended up being a pedophile as well. drat

BirD's of a feather flock together.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Why are the biggest perverts some of the most powerful people? Some of the people make my skin crawl.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Josh Bob would of gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

they're taught that this feeling is called "sin"

Idle hands are the tools of the devil.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

thrawn527 posted:

Jim Bob: "This was not rape or anything like that, this was touching someone over their clothes. There were a couple of incidents where he touched them under their clothes."

An actual quote. An actual thing that was said.

edit: Also, they seem to be going with the "the girls didn't even really know or understand what was happening" defense. Holy poo poo.

It wasn't rape, so it's all good guys.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Melmac posted:

Remember when Huckabee wrote a 2 paragraph diatribe about how Duggars Did Nothing Wrong and basically publicly supported a child molester (rather than doing the smart thing and just saying nothing)?

Then a few days later people noticed the Duggars photos stopped showing up on his website so everyone assumed he realized he hosed up?

Well, Huckabee has reassured us that the photos of the Duggars will immediately be back up on his website, in case anyone was concerned.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/huckabee...d-by-the-media/

You can't make this poo poo up. You just can't.

Mike Huckabee needs to explain why he called out Roman Polanski and still supports the Duggars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

Lord Voldemort is literally a more favorable person than Mike Huckabee.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...016-candidates/

• Locked thread