Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i hope they fall out with the federal government and go down in a blaze of glory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i feel like if youre putting more effort into your trolling than people are into responding youve lost

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
your (first) cousins kids

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
While he’s been forced to internalize a lot of feelings since his unseemly actions as an adolescent, he’s been able to unload on his eighteen siblings — and his parents,

lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i hope they get all the tv money

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol getting married after two months of engagement i bet they've known each other for like 18 months tops

way to protect the sanctity of marriage christianailures

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i cant think of any way to encourage people to value marriage more than making it the barrier to horny young adults loving each other

seriously without the religious shame factor their divorce rate would be through the roof as it is im sure theres just a lot of unhappy marriages

its gods will thats the way he wants marriage to be isnt it beautiful and sacred

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

The Bible posted:

The religious shame factor hasn't done all that much to lower the divorce rate of Christians. It is pretty much equal with non-believers.
imagine what it would look like without it

nah i bet just as many normal people rush into ill fated marriages but at least they dont pretend theyre doing it because marriage is really important you guys

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
wait did someone actually name their kid derrick dillard

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol @ that hairline

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol "the santorums are raising 7 precious children... and they have one in heaven" said in a little girl voice by a legal adult

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
actually its all lol there must be some inbreeding going on those are some retarded children

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its seriously creepy

also how did they get the call

also this is what hospitals were invented for

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lady parts are very poorly designed i give god a b- for effort

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think this threads doing pretty well

no one has outed themselves as a duggar making fun of other duggars to feel better about themselves and thats good going for sa

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Pvt.Scott posted:

Well, sure, anyone that has read a relevant Chick Tract knows that Catholics unwittingly worship a pagan sun god and are going to hell. My point is, the almost half the country that is actually saved should be able to handle things just fine.
the best bit of this is the assertion that the council of trent and religious violence in the 16th century has been "covered up" because theyre too thick to read a book without pictures in it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the new testament is pretty down on public prayer and jesus would not be happy with evangelicals baptists pentecostals etc and their super showy if slightly less ritualistic services

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

moremons are so fycking ugly

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Pvt.Scott posted:

Oh no, not a large bed!!!

I guess you have to sleep on a single or a twin until you're married?
only until youre married? maybe if youre a harlot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
boob

• Locked thread