Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Say Nothing posted:

drat, all have the same flat, bland face, wide set eyes and giant forehead.
Go breed with the swarthy, olive-skinned people, you shallow gene pool!

Jessa is smokin hot c'mon. With that many kids you have to have one good one.

But she's basically off the show now so they can go ahead and cancel. They have to cancel now after the Mama June precedent right? (she dumped the dad for the pedophile who raped her own daughter)

My wife and I liked to play "which Duggars are gay" and think John David is a good bet. He's an overcompensating wannabe cop who never "courts" anyone and is the oldest non-married one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I'm pretty sure Jim Bob was/is a huge contributor to Huckabee's campaigns, I remember a story that he bought Mike his campaign bus back in 08.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

New Duggar defender, the father in law of one of the sisters Josh molested

http://seewalds.com/grace-greater-than-our-sin/#more-341

If anyone was gonna get a spin off show it was probably Jessa and Ben so he's probably super pissed.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Pillowpants posted:

I'm hoping for Sister Wives so my wife can stop watching it

Sister Wives seem ready to tear apart the good ol fashion way (resentment and divorce).

Their kids are real shitheads to each other but at least they moved to Vegas and became somewhat normal.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Darkman Fanpage posted:

nobody living in vegas is normal

More normal than Lehi, Utah.

XMNN posted:

lol i just looked this up and now i cant stop reading wikipedia articles about all the hosed up mormon sects hiding out in the deserts

Tons of these guys live in western Canada too. Check it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bountiful,_British_Columbia

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Clearly not old enough to know what he was doing. Just a young child!

also I'm not sure I buy their reason for all wearing red in the old days. What if they went in a Staples? They'd be hosed.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

They eat such garbage loving food, too. The earlier episodes/specials showed a lot of what they ate and it was allllll cheap pasta, frozen tater tots and Midwestern-style funeral casseroles. All empty, cheap carbs and cheap processed fats.

They have one of those fast food restaurant grade soda machines with a half dozen nozzles/flavors in their kitchen.

Only one of the girls is a little bit chubby though (Joy I think). I gain five pounds every time I visit the states, I dunno how anyone does it.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The White Dragon posted:

monica was bill's long-lost sister

And also a toddler

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

mein gott

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Juantanamo is legit a better name than Jinger

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

This might be :goonsay: but they used this. And Jedidiah.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mr. Pumroy posted:

jim bob looks at himself in the mirror and thinks "yeah, definitely made in god's image"

On the show early on they had a scene where he used aerosol hairspray for a good 30 seconds straight.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Moon Atari posted:

I have no idea how this thread is so long and frankly I don't care to find out. I just wanted to pop in to say that if I was crazy rich I would try to have as many children as possible with carefully selected but numerous partners, in order to "win" at natural selection, as that is the closest thing to immortality available to me. I've thought about how I could manage this effectively and ethically in regards to all concerns excepting overpopulation, and I believe with sufficient money it would be possible. I know this is a weird thing to have thought about, but a man must have a dream in life. The Duggars mistake is that they are religious conservatives and therefore unable to manage and educate their horde even to the low standard of not molesting each other, and that they probably had no business reproducing even in normal quantities.

Having kids isn't immortality, not having kids is way more impressive. My only sibling is gay and my 35 year old wife and I have zero desire to have kids. We're going to wipe out a bloodline forever and it feels loving fantastic.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Shithouse Dave posted:

One of the duggar daughters married some dude Dillard. I forget which one and what his name is.

Jillard Dillard married Dirald Dillard.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

RaceBannon posted:

How is that good?

Humanity is a scourge

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My wife and I used to watch the Duggars together and her reaction was "that boy is fuuuuuuuuuuucked uuuuuuuuuuup." and then some mumbled mention of myself and Lorena Bobbitt.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Lord of Pie posted:

Women* don't need to know how to read as long as they have a man to interpret the Bible for them.

*This actually goes for all the men who aren't the preacher too.

Should've just kept the bible in Latin like the good ol' days, aka dark ages.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Like the Duggars would set foot in a country with brown-skin people that don't speak American!

They met in Nepal. The only way to make brown skinned people civilized is to teach them our superior ways, then kill most of them.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Angela Christine posted:

Wow, they are super bad at mission grifting. http://www.dillardfamily.com/blog

Starts pretty strong.

Point out LOL brown people, thank the rubes for supporting your trip, throw in an elderly convert anecdote, a bible quote, and then ask for money. Pretty good. Then their next entry is pretty pointless though.

37 seconds of a baby being carried through a generic hotel. Are they even in central america?

The latest one really drops the ball.

Half the blog is about their trip back home. Jet-setting around is not what people donate to missions for. She abandoned the mission field for a party and 2 minutes on a TLC special. That just shows a lack of commitment. Then they get back to central america and there are no heartwarming tales of saving souls, instead they've been taking Spanish classes. Wat. Yeah, you totally had to wait until you got to central america for that, there is no way to take Spanish classes in the USA on your own dime.

The Duggar 'everything is fine' instinct may be letting her down here. People want to hear about hardships, not vacations.

"Upcoming TLC documentary." So they're still on TV.

Also I took two years of Spanish in a Canadian high school and could communicate well enough in regular, non-resort Mexico. These guys are dumb.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

ElwoodCuse posted:

It already aired

Did they show the gay kid's wedding? I was looking forward to that.

John David is also gay, but he's already reached "old bachelor that we don't mention" status.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Personally i think Jim Bob would be a better choice.

SNL had a Josh Duggar/Jared Fogle combo costume. Only difference is glasses:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Jill had a hosed up home birth that ended up in the hospital after 70 hours too. She needed a c-section.

And Josh's wife literally gave birth into a toilet.

God's people.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Jessa's husband had Jim Bob hair in the new episode. Used to be normal.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Heath posted:

At what point do we put a bullet in this thread's head

They just started airing new episodes so not now. Gotta talk about little Spergin Seewald

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

BrigadierSensible posted:

Where are these episodes airing? I thought that teh channel had dumped them.

Did they just wait for the controversy to die down and then re-air them?

TLC. They're calling it Counting On and it sounded like it was only about Jill and Jessa but the whole family is in it, minus Josh I presume. It looks like next episode is gonna have a good sit down talk with Josh's wife. First episode had lots o' crying and was refreshing in its honesty, the girls even admitted they hosed up defending Josh on Fox News.

Very different vibe than the old show, and only a few episodes I think.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I heard Anna's possibly leaving Josh, is that at all possible?

Sure looked like it from the preview. And the fact she's interviewing at all.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

thrawn527 posted:

I haven't watched the second episode yet, but it should be noted that, at least as of the first episode, there is also no Michelle or Jim Bob.

They showed MIchelle in the preview for the episode on Sunday. No sign of the big jim jeb bob robert john bim bob though

Say Nothing posted:

Is there any photo of Jim Bob in which he isn't showing his goofy beaver teeth?

You can knock the Duggars for a lot of things but I think they may have the best dentistry as a family that I have ever seen.

Even Derick Dillard had to get adult braces to fit in.

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Dec 18, 2015

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Blue Train posted:

pregnancy can have the effect of swollen feet and ankles

literally barefoot and pregnant lol

She's not married yet so hasn't even held hands with a boy probably. Those are just good old fashioned Germanic farming ankles if you ask me.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The Bible posted:

This is essentially how ministering to any religion goes.

"Your god is fake. Only mine is real. What do you mean 'Prove it'?"

I thought it was more like "We have the same religion but you guys acknowledge this silly pope because you didn't have a King that wanted to divorce his wife and the pope wouldn't let him so he said 'gently caress the pope, officially' and therefore clearly protestantism is the one true religion."

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

So, my wife's watching that 'Counting on' show, and myyy god, is it annoying. A couple thoughts:

1. Poor Josiah :( Dude really should be a part of a family who won't light him on fire when he eventually comes out.
    2. Whatever pregnant duggar daughter who doesn't have 'the lips' says 'like' WAY too many times.
    3. I know reality shows cater to really the lowest common denominator, but I really can't stand those 'interview' bits that pop up between shots of people actually doing stuff. You know the kind, they're in every show ever now, so that the subject of whatever's going on can explain what's going on because people need that somehow. (Derrick: "When we were in South America, everyone there speaks a different language." Oh, YA DON'T SAY? :allears:)
    4. John David has, by far, the most unfortunate face ever. For all of his horribleness, Josh looks mostly normal, aside from balding at a youngish age. John David really is Jim Bob 2, and it's terrifying and gross.
    5. I realize that I only really, actually hate 3 duggars: Josh, Michelle and James Robertty Bim Job. Everyone else is annoying to just whatever, but those three... Those are some hosed up people.

I find it really strange how they refuse to mention El Salvador by name, just Central America, and the locals as "Latinos."

I guess going to a country literally called The Saviour to convert people to Christianity would sound a bit weird, but I'd bet most Duggar fans speak Spanish about as well as Derrick.

Also they keep saying they're "walking through" Josh being a human sack of poo poo and seem trained to say that specific phrase. I suppose that's a way of making it sound empowering.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Not to defend anyone involved with this ridiculous family, but apparently Derrick's jaw was busted or something, it had to be completely fixed up, so there's a ton of hardware in his mouth.

It was busted intentionally to fix his hosed up mouth.

Iowa Snow King posted:

So what's Josiah up to? I want to know more about Sassy Twink Duggar.

He was going to be the next one to get married but his "courtship" was torpedoed when Josh started loving everything that moves again.

I know way too much about this show. :(

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Honey Boo Boo already had a live-in pedophile though

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

XMNN posted:

moremons are so fycking ugly

Independent Baptists

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

SteveVizsla posted:

Man :( I always felt bad for her, she's clearly the sanest member of that family but she only has one kid so everyone ignores her.

I got the impression that she has a giant ego and enjoyed the alpha female role a little too much. She terrorized the second wife when it was just them and demanded her own giant mansion like everyone else despite having one kid who was months away from going back to Utah for college.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My wife and I are shameless TLC garbage show watchers but even we draw the line at little people and fat people shows.

I was upset Married by Mom and Dad was delayed by that sportsball thing last Sunday.

Buttcoin purse posted:

Oh good, I was gonna ask if Sturgeon was Spurgeon's dad and/or uncle and/or brother.

Sturgeon's the next kid. Gotta have all S names after all.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

donkey salami posted:

A Duggar show without Jim Bob?

Someone must be joshing

jurm burrrb was in the last episode. He said "smells great in here!" in a two second scene.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mad Hamish posted:

I've been seeing too many commercials for that new Duggar show on TLC. All I want to do is watch the land-whales on My 600 lb Life blame their obesity on their parents, struggle to lose the weight, and finally manage to do so. Is that too much to ask?

I finally got up the nerve to watch 600 lb life and the dude went from 1,000lbs to 400lbs and everyone was like "yay success" but you knew the gigantic mom was gonna start shoving pizza down his throat every two hours again as soon as they got home.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My wife and I, shameless TLC watchers, finally can't stand Sister Wives anymore. It's nothing but flashbacks now. Yes, Meri, we know you're the victim in your attempts to have an affair. And who thought two hour episodes were a good idea?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

BrigadierSensible posted:

Hahaha at a married 28 year old who lives away from home being told what phones he is or isn't allowed to have by his parents.

Is he still away from home? His wife was living with the Duggars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

It looks like these two have had their role dramatically reduced in the new season. It used to be Jill and Jessa: Counting On, now it's just Counting On, and they're nowhere to be seen in the promo photos and videos despite being back in Arkansas.

And Jinger's fiance looks like he's 40 and middle eastern.

• Locked thread